This is a complete guide on how to sell solo ads online and make money for beginners.
In a previous tutorial, I talked about how to become a Solo ads reseller and make money with Solo ads arbitrage model.
However, in this guide, you will find everything you need to start a solo ad business from scratch. And how to grow it to make a sustainable income.
One of the best ways to make a passive income online is by selling solo ads. Here is why:
- It’s a beginners’ friendly way to make money. Or in other words, no requirements such as coding skills are needed. (But if you have some of those, it’ll always be helpful!)
- Once you started selling email traffic to others, it becomes easier for you, and you could make more money by offering additional services such as landing page creations, consultation on how to make the most with purchased solo ads traffic, etc.
- Scalable. You can start selling just 50 clicks solo ads package and go up to packages such as 1,000 clicks or even 10,000 clicks (yes, there are professional, full-time solo ads vendors who sell high volume clicks.)
- Make more money through other ways with your list. In selling solo ad traffic, you are selling a product or service to your list actually. Therefore, you do not lose traffic because you are just one email broadcast away from contacting your subscribers. So, you can make extra income online with additional promotions such as affiliate offers, pay-per-click offers, and lead gen offers, etc.
- The Solo ads industry does not change frequently. Unlike Search Engine Optimization (SEO), where you have to rely on Google and use a robust SEO tool like Semrush to keep up with “new techniques” to stay in business, the Solo ads industry is all about selling quality traffic through email marketing. Email marketing hasn’t changed rapidly concerning other online marketing schemes but the way you are doing it.
- Higher profit margins. Due to the nature of the solo ads business, you have control over the pricing structure and, therefore, the profit margins you’d make. Want to make more money? Categorize your packages based on country tiers and charge a high CPC (Cost-per-click) fee for tier 1 country traffic. (e.g., United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
- Your list = Your business asset of solo ads venture. At the end of the day, you are in full control.
In this beginners guide, you will learn:
- What you need to have to start a solo ads business
- How to get started
- How to build your list fast and some traffic generation strategies to take your solo ads business to the next level so that you have the edge over others.
- One THING that will make a significant difference in your business.
- And a lot more…
How to Start a Solo Ad Business
- How to Start a Solo Ad Business
- How to Sell Solo Ads and Make Money Online
- Final Words on Selling Solo Ads Online
What You NEED to Start a Solo ads Business
Like starting any business venture, either online or offline, you need one thing. That is pretty common.
Yes, you need money. But not hundreds of thousands. But a few hundreds of dollars would be enough.
Like you need to have web hosting to start a blog, to start selling solo ads online, and make passive income, you need to have access to some essential tools and software.
Email marketing software
Build your list, store contact data, segment subscribers based on behavior, interests and send drip campaigns, newsletters, and email broadcasts
Solo advertising is mainly about email traffic. To generate email clicks, you need to have robust email marketing software with this set of basic, minimum features.
- High inbox rate: No matter how cheap an email marketing service is, it doesn’t matter if it cannot send emails to people’s inboxes.
- Reliability: Believe it or not, most popular email marketing services do not welcome solo ad providers! Due to some solo ad sellers’ business nature and activities, many email marketing services have taken strict measures to keep solo ads and sellers from using their services. Hence, choosing one supporting solo ads business first is fundamental because you lose your business if you lose your list. The worst thing that could happen to a solo ads businessman is waking morning and finding out the email marketing account is removed from the database!
- Segmentation: This is the 21st century. If you do not segment (e.g., target people based on their unique behaviors, interests, etc.), your business won’t yield a good ROI as you might expect.
- Limitless email sending capabilities: When you start selling solo ad traffic, you will send LOTS of email messages. If any email service limits the number of emails that can be sent out, you need to worry. Because those sort of limits certainly limits the growth of the business.
There are more things to concern when selecting a good email marketing software, such as contacts export features (You should back up your email list at least once a week), integrations with other tools (to seamless and deep data synchronization with other tools), personalization features, tagging, analytics and lead scoring. But, the basic concerns I have mentioned above are critical.
Considering all of the factors, Aweber is the best one for solo ads business, especially if you do not want to hassle with software-based email marketing services.
- Aweber supports solo ads business owners
- In business over two decades
- Recommended and used by many professionals
- High inbox rate.
- Competitive pricing and more.
If you are looking for a self-hosted solution for email marketing, I recommend Mautic. It is a powerful, feature-rich, affordable toolkit with useful features such as visitor tracking. Most define it as the “hosted version of Active Campaign.” ActiveCampaign is another email marketing tool that doesn’t welcome solo ad sellers.
If you are looking for another tool like Aweber supporting solo ad business, GetResponse would be worth a shot. It has got numerous features and a reasonable pricing structure. Learn more in this GetResponse review.
Sendy is a simple email marketing software that you can host on your server and use Amazon’s Simple Email Service (SES) to send emails cheaply. But the downside of using a tool like Sendy is that you have to rely on you or a developer to optimize the email server and another technical side. But in my opinion, it is only downgrading your ability to focus on the solo ad business and scaling up business as a whole.
Track link clicks, split traffic based on the number of email clicks ordered, redirect visitors based on specifications such as mobile-only, desktop-only, USA visitors, and send final solo ad clicks report to customers.
Although there are hundreds of email marketing tools, you cannot find many tracking and analytics software, especially ones that include suitable features for the Solo Advertising niche.
Good tracking and analytics software should have these essential features for solo ads:
- Split traffic: Very important feature. Let’s say you want to send 70% of traffic from tier 1 countries with only desktop orientation. Your tracking software must have a traffic split feature that allows this to implement.
- Link tracking: Analytics tools such as Google Analytics aren’t very useful for solo advertising business because of this very reason. Although it has some very best features, it lacks link tracking. When someone sends the link to the landing page, in most cases, squeeze page, you need to cloak it and track its clicks, conversions, etc. That leads to other essential features.
- Reports: Once you sell solo ads to a specific buyer, you would finally have to send the report. So, your tracking software must have a shared analytics reports feature.
Considering the set of features needed for a solo ads seller, there is one tool capable of all of the above, CLICKMAGICK.
ClickMagick is an awesome and pretty powerful yet simple to use analytics and tracking software specially cooked for solo ads vendors.
Some of ClickMagick’s key features are:
- Set time and date for link activation and expiration: Little yet handy feature to sell solo ads online. When you start selling solo ads, some people may ask for a specific date and time for traffic to start sending for cases such as flash sales and webinar offers.
- Password protected reports
- Traffic Rotator — Distribute traffic through email clicks among multiple different URLs. Beneficial feature to split solo ad clicks.
- Traffic Quality checker
- Traffic filter — Easily filter bot traffic, etc.
- Custom domain and link masking
- Deliver bonus clicks based on the percentage
Watch this YouTube video to learn how to track solo ad traffic with ClickMagick.
Deliver bonuses, set an affiliate program to grow your business, a Joint-venture program, more payment options for buyers
This step is not mandatory, but if you want to collaborate with other sellers, have multiple payment options for clients, have bump offers, and different solo ads packages on the checkout page, you have to consider a good checkout software.
One of the best, if not THE best online cart software is THRIVECART.
ThriveCart is an amazing cloud-based cart software with tons of features.
- Have multiple payment options such as Google Pay and Apple Pay with other traditional options such as Credit Card and PayPal payments.
- Full-affiliates system: Let others send solo ads buyers to you and give them a fixed amount or percentage of earnings.
- Joint Ventures: Do you intend to start a solo ad business with your co-worker or a friend? ThriveCart’s JV function lets you have build contracts and share revenue smoothly.
- Custom domain, embed carton custom pages, and more.
Landing Page Builder
Build landing pages to showcase customer testimonials, custom checkout pages with personalized offers, pricing pages, bonus pages, contact pages, and more.
Every professional solo ads seller builds trust with testimonials and has a web real-estate, also known as a website.
If you do not have a website dedicated to your solo ads business these days, you are far behind others because others have the edge over you by having the ability to convince and convert ones who are fence of buying from you.
According to many reports and case studies, displaying customer testimonials increases conversions. That is why you see many pro solo ads sellers have convincing web pages to show their work.
Solo ad reviews from prominent marketers will boost the likelihood of converting prospects into buyers, especially those uncertain about your business.
There are hundreds of online landing page builders out there. Some, such as Clickfunnels, have very robust features and a large customer base. But, the issue is tools such as Clickfunnels are expensive, especially for beginners who want to become solo ads sellers.
One of the best landing page builders and best alternatives to Clickfunnels landing page builder is Brizy Cloud!
Brizy Cloud is my go-to landing page-building software for different projects. And the best part is you can get the most features for a very low price. Read this review on Brizy Cloud to learn more or watch this video.
Extra tools to start a solo ad business
Regardless of your niche for selling solo ads, these tools will be useful when marketing solo ads.
- PayPal Business account
- A task workflow automation application such as Integrately (to fetch, render and transfer data between apps and execute certain functions to automate your routine tasks. Ex: When a solo ad sale happens on PayPal, create a branded invoice on And.co and email it to the client via Google business email and add the client to the VIP buyers list if the purchase amount is over $1,000 and create a coupon for next order). Read this Integrately review to find more about this tool and its features.
- Google Docs (to cases such as having copies of email swipes of solo ads customers)
- DropBox or other file sharing platform
- Nimbus (for taking notes)
- Facebook account if you do not have already
- Skype account (to support customer questions directly)
- One of these email list checker tools (to clean up your email list from time to time to increase email deliverability and open rates)
- An email countdown timer app (to increase clicks to your email solo ads)
- Aidaform account (to customer satisfaction forms to get client feedback and testimonials to boost your upcoming sales)
- Gist — Install a live chat widget on your site. Read my definitive Gist guide here.
Bonus Resource: Bookmark these email marketing quotes to get inspired when you needed!
Let’s Make Money with Solo Ads
First of all, you will have to build your email list. But, there is ONE thing you need to consider before building an email list.
Identify your niche
It doesn’t matter what niche you want to build an email list, but if none of the buyers are willing to purchase solo ads from you, your solo ads business won’t grow.
Here are the top niches for Solo Ads.
- Business opportunities
- Network marketing
- Make money online opportunities
Almost 80% or more of demand and supply is circled within the “Wealth” category that contains the top four niches above. The broader the niche is, the larger audience (i.e., email subscribers) you can build up and serve more clients eventually.
In general, “Make money online” and “Business opportunities” are the two most popular niches among solo ad sellers and buyers alike.
- Easy to build an audience. Those two niches are already matured enough to have big solo ad sellers who make passive income from selling solo ads online.
- Lots of traffic available. People are looking for part-time opportunities to make quick extra cash online. Thus, it’s a scaling, ever-growing niche.
- Evergreen niche. As long as money is involved in people’s lives, demand will be there!
- Lots of ways to make money with this traffic. Thousands of affiliate offers and product launches happen literally every week on platforms like ClickBank, JvZoo, and WarriorPlus. And some hold independent product launches by using ThriveCart, PayKickStart, and SamCart. So, more opportunities mean more ways to earn money online with solo ads!
- Instant gratification: The harsh truth about today’s internet and human beings as a whole are that people are looking for quick solutions. You might have seen advertisements such as losing weight in 3 weeks, earn $$$ weekly, payday loans, etc. As long as people are trapped into shiny object syndrome and instant gratification, those two niches will have longevity.
- People spend money to know how to make money. Ironic, isn’t it? Yes, but it’s the reality. And it’s good for solo ads business. Supply goes where the money rolls!
It’s also important to have some expertise and knowledge on the niche that you intend to build the list. Because at the end of the day, 7 out of 10 times, you will write emails!
Build solo ads email list
You should have three things to start building an email list for solo ads.
- Squeeze page (also known as lead capture page)
- A List or set of tags to identify email subscribers built for solo ads
- Targeted traffic
Solo ads squeeze page
A Squeeze page or a lead capture page is a landing page with the primary and sole intention of generating leads.
The ONLY goal must be converting visitors into subscribers. Nothing more or less.
Here are some solo ads lead capture page examples.
Sometimes the best solo ads squeeze page is the one without extra texts, bullet points, and visual content!
Many solo ad sellers believe that any lead capture page with over a 30% conversion rate is a good landing page. The more is better, obviously.
How to Create Solo Ads Squeeze Page
Watch the video below to learn How Igor Kheifets builds a high-converting squeeze page for solo ad traffic.
Brizy’s landing page builder has similar elements so that you can build your funnel entirely on Brizy Cloud as well.
7 Tips to Improve Lead Conversion Rate on Solo Ads Squeeze pages
When you can convert more visitors into subscribers, it will reduce the CPL (Cost-per-lead), save money for future traffic buying opportunities, and increase your revenue.
Here are seven tips that I have learned over past years in lead generation campaigns.
- Write compelling headline — Headline is the #1 thing you should focus on your landing page. It matters a lot. Here is an excellent guide on writing good headlines.
- Use symbols to draw attention — Using weird symbols such as curved arrows, GIF images with transparent backgrounds will attract visitors’ attention.
- Use different colors and text styling — Using power words with bold text styles inside commas and different colors for highlighting parts of words will increase the lead conversion rate. (ex: Learn How I Made “$143.85” Sharing Other People’s Content on Twitter Spending 15 Mins per Week!)
- Minimize friction — Fewer barriers for site visitors will result in more conversions. For example, you might see a higher conversion rate if only you collected email addresses instead of the name and email. More fields = lesser conversion rate.
- Split test — Split testing or A/B testing can help you achieve a higher lead conversion rate and find combining elements that work for your niche/audience. For example, instead of general split testing on elements such as colors, heading, etc., you can also test 1-step/2-step forms, quizzes, survey type forms, etc.
- Use exit pop-up to collect more leads — Offer a compelling lead magnet to people who try to exit from your lead squeeze page and collect more leads. Use ConvertBox to create beautiful exit popups.
- Use different traffic sources — What works for Facebook traffic might not work for Google Adwords or Google Display ads campaigns. Same for other traffic sources such as YouTube ads, Tiktok ads, and Pinterest ads. All traffic sources have different audiences with distinct demographics, geographies, interests, and user behaviors. Use Google Analytics Content Grouping to find more about your user base.
List Building for Solo ads
The next step is building a separate list for solo ads.
Here is why you should separate the solo ads lists from others.
- Manage better — Usually, leads you collected from others, such as other solo ad providers, might have already signed up to 50+ other lists on the same niche. Therefore, you should build a separate list for the solo advertising business. Thus, you can manage them better in the future.
- Segment better — List segmentation is crucial these days. You can segment the list with different criteria such as gender, past purchases, education level, average median income level, buying frequency, Click-to-action clicks, and interests to get higher open and better click-through rates, leading to higher revenue from email marketing and better inbox rate.
Most email marketing services have either or both of these; 1) List 2) tagging.
Tagging is more useful because you can build a different list based on tagging alone and move leads from one to another through visual workflows.
Once you’ve set up your email marketing software and lead capture page, the next phase is sending traffic to build your list to sell solo ads.
7 Traffic Sources
- Udimi Solo Ads — Udimi is a solo ads marketplace with thousands of sellers and buyers. You can use solo ads to purchase high-quality email traffic and build your list. Udimi Solo ads pricing starts from $0.40/click and go upwards up to $2.00. Here are alternatives to Udimi solo ads if you want more resources.
- PPC Advertising networks — There are dozens of popular networks to purchase Pay-per-click (PPC) traffic. Some are Google Ads, Bing Ads (Microsoft Ads), Media Net, and Bitvertiser.
- Media Buying networks — One most popular media buying networks is BuySellAds.
- Video Ads — YouTube Ads
- Push Notification ads networks — Build your list cheaply with push ads. Propellerads, ZeroPark are two giant networks with millions of available clicks per month!
- Native ads — Taboola, Outbrain.
- Bloggers’ email lists — One of the most under-used traffic sources is bloggers’ email lists. There are thousands of bloggers who have built huge lists with their site traffic but didn’t monetize. You can reach them out directly and ask for a paid email blast.
Getting traffic is not an issue. But how to convert them to qualified leads. Google ads, Facebook ads, and Solo ads are three of the most popular among the business community.
However, deepening your niche and budget, some platforms may not be for you, at least for some time. Find the best value for money among Google ads, Facebook ads, and Solo ads over here.
Push ads, media buying, native ads, and solo advertising could work pretty well for most niches for solo ads list building. However, depending on the audience and the demographics, and the user behavior, some advertising networks will not work for you.
Why? Because to sell solo ads successfully, you should have a list of people who routinely check their emails. Typically, those would be people in business industries and have a knowledge or interest in the internet.
Related: Solo ads vs Funnel Clicks vs Mixed Clicks: Which Traffic is Best for List Building?
Understanding the subscriber
Although solo advertising is a numbers game in most cases, still, when you become a solo ad seller, you are dealing with real people; people with emotions, ambitions, and dreams of their own.
There is a reason why some solo ad sellers can deliver their volume as promised even though they have a small email list while some find it hard to get people to open their emails.
Here are several tips to consider to optimize your solo ads campaigns.
- You are another person: Your subscriber might have subscribed to dozens of more lists. So, try to stand out from competitors to take your subscriber’s attention every time you send a message.
- Segment your list: You built your list to sell solo ads. Segment your list based on the activity/engagement so that you can not spam people’s inboxes and get the number of clicks you need from a segment of the list.
- Sell value first: Your first few emails should have a higher open rate. Then, utilize this golden opportunity not just to sell another product but build a lasting relationship and increase email deliverability rate by asking questions, delivering free giveaways, etc.
- Be omnipresent: Now you have got an email list to sell solo ads. But, does your subscriber know who you really are, what your face is, where you live, what you do for a living? Share your social account pages and host video conferences, webinars, etc., to build a virtual association. You can use tools like Integrately to automatically add a lead to a Facebook custom audience to display ads on their feed.
How to Sell Solo Ads and Make Money Online
Now you have an email list ready to offer solo ads for people. This section will learn how to monetize your list by selling solo ads and making a monthly passive income.
Prepare your solo ads website
The very first step is setting up your website that addresses what you offer, who you are, where you are from, how you can be contacted etc.
I recommend Brizy Cloud for setting up a website because,
- No web hosting is needed.
- Do not have to worry about hacking, DDoS attacks from competitors, etc.
- There is no need to worry about plugin issues, particularly if you intended to use WordPress to build a website.
If you do not have a domain name already, search for a domain name with these free tools. Next, purchase a cheap domain name through NameCheap and transfer it to Cloudflare. Learn why CloudFlare is good for your website over here.
Optimize your home page title for solo ads. Ex: “Best Solo ads for MLM, Biz Opp, MMO,” “Buy Cheap Solo Ads for Forex, Binary Options, Investing.” Use relevant keywords for your business. This will boost the search engine ranking for competitive and most relevant terms such as solo ads, buy email traffic, buy MLM leads, etc.
I also recommend using a good SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tool like Semrush (Learn more about Semrush SEO tool here) to track Google Keyword ranking for your site and competitors so that you can know when your competitors have outranked you and can take necessary actions to increase the organic rankings of your site. Learn how to track Google rank for keywords.
THE Page That matters
Above all pages, you must have a page or at least a section of the homepage dedicated to testimonials and reviews from your solo ads customers.
Once you sold several solo ads, ask your customers to send a review. Again, a video testimonial would be excellent. Use Aidaforms to collect testimonials, including video testimonials.
Alternatively, you can also ask buyers to drop solo ad reviews on Facebook so that you can directly link to the actual review from your website that will increase the trust furthermore.
Ways to Sell Solo Ads Online
There are two ways to sell solo ads online.
- On a Solo ads marketplace
- On your own
Sell Solo Ads by using a Marketplace
If you are a beginner and just got started in the solo ads business, I would recommend using this method.
- It’s a marketplace where buyers can find YOU. (just like Fiverr)
- The more maturity you get and reviews and recommendations you receive from others, you will become a dominant player in the marketplace, hence more recurring customers and big sales.
- Easier to get started.
Udimi is one of the best, if not the best, solo ads marketplace out there. It’s beginners friendly, and due to its features, you can earn more money.
Here is why Udimi is best for solo ads beginners.
- Easy setup — Udimi has made it easier for beginners to get started their business on Udimi.
- Promote your business — You can promote your solo ads deal by spending money.
- Forum to learn how to make money with solo ads from experts — Udimi forum is filled with both sellers and buyers. You can join others’ conversions and ask questions from experts.
- Make more money with additional services — Recently, Udimi added new ways to make money for solo ad sellers. One of them is selling services such as lead capture page creation.
- Multiple payout options — You can withdraw your solo ads earnings via PayPal, Payoneer, Wise, and ePayments. If PayPal is not supported in your region, and you want to become a solo ad seller, Udimi would be an excellent option for you.
Learn more in this Udimi review.
Sell Solo ads by yourself
The other way to sell solo ads online is by selling yourself through your website.
Benefits of selling solo ads individually.
- More money — One advantage over solo ads marketplaces is that you aren’t paying a cut for each solo ads order. So, you’d make more money by selling alone.
- Increased brand identity — The more you sell individually, your brand identity will be improved over time that is good for business opportunities.
- Business relationships — by dealing with each seller personally, you can build up business affairs that will lead to more valuable opportunities such as private launches, access to mastermind groups, events, offline and online summits, webinars, etc.
Many professional solo ads sellers, such as Igor Kheifets, have built a larger customer base through selling solo ads through his website, Igorsoloads.com. Now he’s an established player, and he earns millions of dollars each year by selling solo ads alone!
How to sell solo ads with a website
Here are some ways to market a solo ads business.
Advertise your website
Advertising is still a profitable way to make money. Advertise on Google for terms that are related to your business, such as ‘buy solo ads,’ ‘buy email clicks,’ ‘high-quality traffic,’ ‘ MLM leads,’ ‘best solo ads sellers,’ etc.
Sell solo ads on Warriorforum
There is a dedicated section on Warriorforum for email marketing and entire forums for Buy and Sell services and Classified Ads!
Also, WSO (WarriorPlus special offers) is an excellent place to put your solo ads deals.
Sell solo ads on Facebook
Facebook is also a hot place to sell solo ads. But, be aware of scammers.
- Solo ads Testimonials Facebook group
- Solo ads buy and sell group
- Solo Ads and Adswaps
- Solo Ads Sales Testimonials
How to Increase Your Solo ads Revenue
Now you know how to start a solo ad business and where to acquire customers. In this section, I will give some tips to increase your revenue to invest more money in growing your list and thus improve the capacity to sell more clicks.
- Have different packages of clicks and offer coupons for first-time buyers — People won’t trust you at the first shot. And in most cases, customers would want to test your traffic quality and conversion rate against different solo ads vendors. Hence, people would first order a mostly small chunk of traffic (i.e., 50, 100 clicks). So, make it’s affordable and convince people to buy from you by offering special one-time coupons. (Use ThriveCart to make one-time coupons and use ConvertBox to display special coupons for people who haven’t purchased the first order from you!)
- Offer different traffic options — Some buyers only want ‘desktop-only traffic. And others only want ‘USA-only’ desktop traffic. So give them options to select traffic variants to buy the best traffic you have!
- Provide discounts for higher traffic packages — Encourage people to buy more traffic volume from you by offering discounted pricing models for larger packages. On the other hand, high-volume traffic packages mean more money for you.
- Offer additional services — Provide services such as consultation, investigating customer’s squeeze page to increase conversions, selling complete sale funnels such as business-in-a-box offers, supplementary offers for customer lead funnels, etc., to make extra cash through solo ads services.
There will be days you will get many clients. Also, there will be days you won’t have any campaign to run. So, how do you make money on those days?
You can make an extra income by using affiliate offers. Check out this Solo ads affiliate marketing guide to learn more.
Best Solo Ads Sellers (Examples)
Now you know the basic implements of starting a solo ads business from scratch and how to grow your business. If you had to learn, you should learn from the best!
Several solo ad sellers currently make hundreds of thousands worth of revenue each year through solo ads.
Igor is an experienced solo ads vendor in the space. And he guarantees conversions through his solo ad clicks.
Take a look at his pricing structure. (and promises)
Despite his promises, such as 100% Tier 1 traffic, fresh leads, and a 10% free bonus, he makes over $1 per lead. Due to his marketing techniques via email, Google Advertising, and YouTube videos, he has been able to make money.
Sarah Chew’s Premium Solo ads
Sarah Chew primarily sells traffic through Facebook groups, Udimi and Skype. Most of her clients’ testimonials and reviews can be seen on her website and Facebook profile page.
There are three traffic packages based on traffic Tiers: Silver, Gold, Platinum, and different prices based on the traffic volume.
If you want to learn how to start a solo ad business and see which components to include in planning and executing, keeping an eye on solo ad agencies and sellers like Igor and Sarah would be wise.
Final Words on Selling Solo Ads Online
Well, if you read everything in this guide, now you’ve improved your knowledge of the solo ads industry and learned how to make money by selling email clicks.
Like every other scheme, there are barriers and competitiveness involved in this field as well. Two of the biggest issues are trust and transparency. There are lots of scammers; thus, honest solo ad vendors face difficulty.
However, if you keep it up and try and do it passionately, you will succeed. Why? Because dishonest solo ad providers lack persistence.
So, what is a better time to start your solo ads business?
I say, NOW!
Follow the instructions and tips I suggested above and start selling solo ads online and make money.
Why do you think people buy solo ads? Can you make a living by selling solo ads? Let us know what you most like about selling solo ads in the comments below.