Using better agency tools is very essential for every digital marketing agency not just because to make more money, but also to improve the quality of services you offer and the client retention time.
In this article, you will find top agency tools that every agency owner, small business agencies should use to grow their customer base and make more money.
SEO Agency Tools
If you run a SEO agency and provide services such as:
- Link building services
- Content marketing services
- Keywords research services
- SEO Audit services
- On-page, On-site and Off-site SEO services
You should use a good SEO tool for your agency because normally these SEO services can make you a lot of money. (and many business owners such as local businesses look for ways to improve their online presence)
So, here are best online SEO tools for agencies.
SEMrush is one of the important digital marketing toolkits that every agency owner should use.
SEMrush provides tons of tools for every aspect of your digital marketing agency wants.
Here are some features you can find inside SEMrush SEO toolkit.
- SEO Audit: Audit your clients’ websites and deliver white-label reports with your custom brand.
- SEO Assistant: Do you write SEO content to your clients? If so, with SEMrush’s SEO writing assistant, you can write search engine optimized content very easily.
- Keywords Magic tool: This tool takes the keywords research into a whole another level. You can find everything from broad, phrase match, and related keywords to questions that people ask on Google.
- Lead generation tool: SEMrush also provides a handy tool that makes generating high-quality leads for your digital agency easier than ever. Create a lead generation tool and embed it on your site. Once anyone asks for a quick SEO audit by filling out the form, you would receive the lead info so that you can reach out later.
SEMrush is a an All-in-one toolset
Now they offer a variety of tools for digital marketers like you.
- Keywords research kit — Find new keywords, check your competitors’ keywords, etc.
- Content marketing kit — Write better content with the help of the Writing Assistant module.
- Social Media marketing kit — Promote your content on social media and analyze key metrics for social media accounts.
- Advertising kit — If you are an agency owner who manages customers’ advertising accounts, particularly, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc., SEMrush’s Advertising Kit is very helpful. It provides many more details such as competitors’ ads, keywords, etc.
- Traffic Analytics kit — If you are an agency owner who runs media campaigns on behalf of your customers on content creators websites (i.e: blogs, news sites, etc.,), Traffic Analytics toolkit helps you analyze traffic volume and key indicators of every site.
I would recommend you to check out the SEMrush features page and see what you’d receive.
Team management and agency features
One of the key users of SEMrush is agency owners. With User management (Sharing options, assign tasks, and provide permissions), Whitelabel reports, API access, and integrations to your CRM software and Google Data Studio, you can go no wrong.
SEMrush provides unique features for medium and large agencies to ease the teamwork by letting building new reports, sharing calendars and projects etc.
SEMrush is one of the best SEO agency tools you’d ever have. It’s worth every penny and compared to other SEO tools, SEMrush offers 24*7 fantastic customer service.
SEMrush’s pricing starts at $99.95 and the GURU plan which suits small agency owners and digital markers such as SEO freelancers starts from $199.95 per month.
Sign up for SEMrush free trial over here and check how SEMrush can be useful.
Related: SEMrush Review: All You Need to Know
BrandOverflow is a new SEO tool and it offers an unneglectable Whitelabel SEO tool solution for marketers.
BrandOverflow offers set of tools.
- Rank Tracker
- SERP Lookup
- Ad Explorer
- Backlink Monitor
- Backlink Explorer
- Keyword Generator
- Keyword Explorer
- Keyword Tool
- Question Explorer
- Domain Insights
- SEO Audit
One of the most accurate rank tracking tools I have found over the years is the BrandOverflow. They follow a similar path as Ahrefs by crawling Google SERP themselves and tracing keyword ranking position for a particular page.
One big advantage of BrandOverflow Rank Tracking tool over other contenders is it can track SERP rank at the local level. (ex: City level)
Therefore, if you are managing local clients and want to track local SERP rankings, BrandOverflow is a good agency SEO tool.
Also, it tracks Google My Business ranking. That is another benefit for you.
Dynamic Sharable reports
Now it’s hassle free to share accurate keyword ranking report with your customers. No need to use a PDF generator nor a spreadsheet!
Also, you can use a custom domain name for your reports. So that you can hide the identity of the tool.
Give BrandOverflow over here.
SEO Powersuite is a set of desktop software by Link-Assistant to manage your SEO agency needs.
If you were looking for SEO reporting tools for agencies, SEO Powersuite might be your best choice because that software is solely developed for digital marketing agencies.
SEO Powersuite contains several tools with powerful features:
- Website Auditor — As the name implies itself what it does, you can audit any website and deliver Whitelabel reports to your clients.
- SEO Spyglass — A backlink research software
- Rank Tracker — Monitor your and competitors’ SERP rankings, research new keywords, do competitive keywords analysis, and much more.
- Link Assitant — Find link building opportunities, get link suggestions, analyze competitors, and manage outreach campaigns easily.
SEO Powersuite is a handy set-of-software for your digital marketing needs. All of those tools lets you integrate Google Search Console, Google Analytics and export Whitelabel reports so that you will satisfy your customers by delivering high-quality SEO services.
Check out SEO Powersuite over here.
On-site Conversion Agency Tools
If you provides or want to provides services such as:
- List building
- Viral giveaways (evergreen and time-sensitive)
In this section, you will most useful and best on-site agency tools.
Here are some features that you will extremely useful for your digital lead generation agency:
- Dynamic text replacements — Makes it so easy to customize widgets and increase conversions.
- Multi-step widgets — Generate leads with surveys, quizzes and qualification forms.
- 2-Way deep integrations — Show (or don’t show) widgets based on which tags or custom fields a visitor has in your CRM or email service.
- Live Analytics
- Unlimited Sub-accounts
- White Label Dashboard
- White Label Widgets
- White Label email notifications
Converful Agency truly offers agency features.
White Label Dashboard
You can customize the site title, use a custom domain, use custom colors, add custom HTML before </head> to track activities and even customize the whole dashboard with custom CSS.
White Label emails
When your client signs up or resets the password, he/she should receive relevant emails. Now you can customize them to resemble your brand identity. Notice, the emails are gone through my business email as well.
White Label Widgets
Also, you can set up widget attribution message and link that will be displayed on widgets if you allowed.
You can easily create an account for a client or a user. Notice, there is an option to select the Dashboard. Your custom whitelabel dashboard is recommended.
Check out the sign in page here: https://cro.upcontests.com/sign_in/
Convertful Agency plan is very generous and it comes with many essential features including unlimited sub-accounts, Webhooks, Zapier integration, and priority help desk support.
I recommend Convertful services for everyone and strongly recommend the Convertful Agency for your digital marketing agency.
UpViral is a giveaway software. I have been using UpViral for some years and the results have been amazing!
Running giveaways are fun. And holding giveaways for your clients and offering them as services can be extramely profitable for your small agency.
I personally know some small agency owners who charges from $0.25 to $0.6 per each lead.
Here is why UpViral should be your best giveaway software.
Run Giveaway + Rewards campaign at once
One of the key features of UpViral that I like most and find very rare among other tools is the ability to run a combined giveaway and rewards campaign.
Here is what It would look like:
Holding giveaways with both rewards and grand prize is very useful because it encourages participants to share and invite their friends.
Add Tracking Pixels and Custom codes
One unique feature of UpViral is the ability to insert custom codes.
Additionally, UpVirals lets you use your own domain name for referral tracking and landing pages.
If you want to run giveaways for your clients, this option is very critical because this allows using custom branding of your customers.
Also, you can redirect post-giveaway traffic to a custom page.
Run campaigns on UpViral or your own website
Another benefit you’d get as a UpViral customer would be the ability to switch hold campaigns on your website or UpViral.
If you want to offer lead generation services to your clients, I recommend check out UpViral.
Social Media Marketing Agency Tools
If you are offering or thinking to provide services such as…
- Social media posting & social accounts management
- Content curation for social media
- Social media analytics and optimization
We have got awesome social media marketing agency tool that offer many features to manage your client’s work excellently.
ContentStudio is a social media marketing and content marketing suite that provides lots of features for agency owners.
Here are some of core features of ContentStudio.
- Content Discovery — Find trending content for a certain topic all around the world in one place
- Influencers — Find influencers on Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram and discover details such as popular posts, mentions, engagements, etc.
- Composer — Compose content to social media and blog sites very easily and efficiently
- Automations — Automate the content distribution process completely
Here are fine agency features inside ContentStudio
Add your own branding to social media analytics reports that are delivered to your clients.
Separate workspaces for every client
It is easier to manage multiple clients in one ContentStudio account with workspaces. Assign workspaces for every customer.
Easily add clients to workspaces and manage user permissions. For example, if your client asked to add a social media collaborator, you can add new one easily.
Incase, if your client didn’t pay or want to pause the posting, you can do it with one click.
Site Building Agency Tools
If you offer services such as below,
- Web page building for local and international clients
- Static page building (i.e: sales pages, lead capture pages for solo ads and media buying campaigns)
- WordPress page building
I am going to share with you an excellent site building agency tool.
Looking for marketing agency tools with white label site builder?
Brizy is an intuitive website building platform that offers two solutions for site building agencies.
- Brizy WordPress builder plugin for WordPress sites — Like Elementor, but with very powerful features such as sync between WordPress and Cloud.
- Brizy Cloud for cloud-based page building — Like Clickfunnels, but cheap and easy to use.
You can use both for your website designing agency services. Since both Brizy WordPress and Cloud provides Whitelabel services, you can even give direct access to those services.
Easily create projects for every client
Invite clients and provide permissions
Easily activate and deactivate Whitelabel options for WordPress plugin
Final Words on Best Agency Tools
Although these agency tools are powerful, your success is solely depended on how you use them.
Two of my best agency tools are SEMrush and Convertful. SEMrush provides tons of tools for me that is really helpful to scale of the agency. On other hand, Convertful provides tons of features to manage my lead building campaigns for clients. Furthermore, Convertful can be fully customized.
So, what agency software, services or tools do you use?