When creating a website, landing page, or store, you will face circumstances where you would have to use third-party HTML widgets to add different functionalities.
Most content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Blogger, Brizy, and even landing page builders such as Unbounce, Kajabi, Unbounce, and LeadPages do not provide all the widgets marketers need, such as comparison tables, social feed aggregators, Telegram Chat widgets, and website popups.
Elfsight is a quality service that provides over 80 different apps for websites. Some of them we have already featured on Pitiya in the past.
However, Elfsight is not the only no-code HTML widget generator for websites. In fact, there are some Elfsight alternatives with better pricing, features, and unique apps.
In this article on best Elfsight alternatives, you will find top sites like Elfsight to create embeddable widgets for your site.
Why should you replace Elfsight?
Elfsight is a quality widgets provider with an easy-to-use interface and cheap pricing structure for solopreneurs, marketing teams, and agencies. But there are reasons you might want to replace your existing Elfsight subscription or look for a powerful Elfsight competitor.
- Elfsight does not have the app you want – Currently, Elfsight has 80+ widgets in several categories (social, reviews, video, audio, chats, forms, e-commerce, and tools). But, Elfsight still lacks some of the widgets that you might want. Some are the count up timer, graphs & charts, polls, countdown image generator, and image hotspot. If you want to use them on your site, you should look for an Elfsight alternative.
- An app on Elfsight does not have the features you want – Elfsight widgets have some of the widget providers’ best templates and layouts. But, the look does not matter if a particular app does not possess your desired features or functionalities. For example, even though Elfsight’s countdown timer is customizable to some extent (which we explained in the best countdown timers article), it does not allow countdown timer settings per unique visitor. Another example is Elfsight’s Back to the Top widget. It does not have a feature to set the back-to-top widget direct to a specific section of a page.
- Elfsight’s prices are costlier for you – Elfsight’s plans are grouped into two. 1) Single app pricing 2) All apps pricing. Both plan groups allow monthly and yearly payments. One key differentiator of plans is the widget view consumption per month. That means if your website receives a higher volume of traffic, you will have to upgrade your Elfsight plan. But there might be affordable Elfsight alternatives for you.
- Elfsight does not have the integrations you want – Elfsight lacks integrations with CRM software and does not provide webhooks or API access, particularly if you are looking for a quality Elfsight competitor for its apps such as Form Builder and Subscription Form.
- You want to try new widget builders – There is no harm in testing new platforms in your marketing campaigns. For example, if you use Elfsight’s Popup widget to create an exit intent popup, try out other popup widgets such as Convertful and monitor the impact on conversion rate.
Top Elfsight Alternatives: Compare and Choose the Best HTML Widget Builder
Powr is a close alternative to Elfsight, with over 60 apps in different categories.
Here are the app categories on Powr and some of the example available widgets:
- Boost conversions – Form Builder, Countdown timer, Popup
- Get more followers – Social Feed, Media Gallery, Multi-slider, Youtube Gallery
- Collect information – Chat, Job Board, Poll, Survey
- Support customers – FAQ, Tabs, Comments, Contact Form
- Engage visitors – Weather, Scroll to top, Music Player, Graph, Email Countdown, Resume, Map, Invoice Form
In our comparison of Powr versus Elfsight, we reviewed two widget providers and shared the advantages of Powr over Elfsight.
Essentially, some Powr apps include unique and more features than what Elfsight provides. For example, the countdown timer of Powr is probably the best HTML countdown widget for a website out there.
It includes the typical countdown feature (countdown to a specific date or evergreen countdown timer), unique countdowns for each website visitor, and a count-up timer.
Also, Powr stands outs compared to Elfsight, considering Powr includes apps such as email countdown timer, comments form, and Stripe Button.
Powr is a free Elfsight alternative with a generous pricing structure. Like Elfsight, it includes two plan categories: Single App pricing and All Apps pricing.
One of the key benefits of Powr over Elfsight is that Powr does not have a limit on widget view count. Whether your site receives 1000 or 100,000 visitors monthly, you can use any Powr plan, including free.
However, some plans of Powr limit certain features. But, that is not the case for Elfsight, as even on the free plan of Elfsight, you can utilize all the features.
CommonNinja is another Elfsight competitor with over eighty (80) different plugins for websites. Its apps library covers five categories. Here are the categories and some example widgets available to use.
- Media – Instagram Feed, 3D Cards, Audio Player, Image Hotspot, Logo Slider
- Interactive – Brackets Maker, Before and After Slider, Image Gallery, Image Accordion
- User engagement – Image Hover Effects, Stories, WhatsApp Chat, Telegram Chat, Video Carousel
- Boost sales – Marketing Button, Sitejabber Reviews, Capterra Reviews, TrustPilot Reviews, Product Blobs, Testimonials Slider, Notifications Bar, Corner Button.
- Utilities – Scroll to Element Button, Progress Circles, What’s New Popup, Progress Bars, Device Mockup, Charts & Graphs, Opening Hours
- Social – Google Reviews, TikTok Feed, WordPress Feed, Social Media & RSS Feed
- Informative – Announcements, PDF Viewer, Info Lists, Comparison Tables Maker, Company Branch List
Although Elfsight and CommonNinja include common apps such as review apps, audio player, and gallery widgets, CommonNinja provides some unique apps that cannot be found on Elfsight on most widget providers. Bracket Maker, Product Comparison Tables creator, and Graphs and Charts are several of them.
CommonNinja offers a free plan. However, the free pricing plan is limited in both views per month and features. Also, its paid plans are grouped in two like Elfsight: Single widget pricing and All bundle pricing.
Click here to explore CommonNinja.
Widgio is another site that provides widgets for websites with over 65 widgets available to use in ten different categories:
- Chat – All-in-one Chat, Discord Chat
- Reviews – All-in-one Reviews, Amazon Reviews, Yelp Reviews
- E-Commerce – Click-to-Call, PayPal Buttons, Price Slider
- Forms – Email Signup
- Images – Image Slider, Photo Gallery
- Videos – All-in-one Video Gallery, YouTube Videos, Vimeo Videos
- Audio – Spotify Player
- Social – Instagram Feed, Social Sharing
- Content – Team Showcase, Weather, Tabs, File Embed
- Other tools – Age Verification Popup, Back to top, QR Code
When comparing widgets on Elfsight and Widgio, it is apparent that Elfsight offers more high-quality templates, features, customization options, and widgets organization capabilities than Widgio.
Widgio has pricing for a single widget and widget pack.
Single Widget pricing
Widget Bundles pricing
Codecanyon is a marketplace for HTML widgets, plugins, addons, scripts, and extensions for content management systems. The marketplace is filled with thousands of high-quality applications for web projects.
In fact, people use Codecanyon scripts to create their own Whitelabel SaaS software. For example, you can buy a PHP script on a QR code generator, link shortener, etc., and host your server and keep data for yourself.
If there is no specific widget on Elfsight, it is most likely available on Codecanyon. Also, Codecanyon sellers keep up with new trends and launch products relatively fast (ex: AI tools). This makes Codecanyon one of the best Elfsight alternatives for finding unique and trending applications.
Prices for codes on Codecanyon vary. Some cost as low as $7, while most are in their mid-fifties, the too-high nineties.
There are two pricing models based on the license.
- Regular License
- Extended License
A regular license allows using the purchased product by a buyer or one buyer’s client, and the end users cannot be charged. The extended license enables buyer charges for the use of products from clients. An extended license is best for agencies and freelancers.
When comparing the prices of Codecanyon and Elfsight, Codecanyon does not charge recurring fees. However, the support is limited to 6 months, and you must renew (or extend) support by paying an extra fee. On the other hand, customer support is free of cost on Elfsight.
Click here to explore Codecanyon.
Widgetsquad is another free alternative to Elfsight, with over 28 widgets and plugins for your website. It mainly contains social proof and FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) widgets.
Here is a screenshot that shows available widgets to use on Widgetsquad.
Here are some widgets that are available on Widgetsquad but on Elfsight:
- Emoji feedback
- Score feedback
- Conversions counter
- Latest conversion
Widgetsquad has a free plan (with limited features), and paid plans start from $5 per month.
Click here to explore Widgetsquad.
Other Elfsight competitors
Elfsight’s widgets category ranges from displaying social content to collecting information. So, if you want to use Elfsight for a particular use case (ex: collecting email addresses, displaying Google Reviews on the website, adding WhatsApp chat widgets), several dedicated services offer the same service at competitive prices with more features.
Here are more Elfsight widgets alternatives to consider:
- Convertful – One of the best on-site CRO (Conversion rate optimization) tools with a drag-and-drop builder and a quality Elfsight alternative to apps such as Subscription Form and Popup. To learn more about Converful, read the review on Convertful and check out Converful Agency features.
- TaggBox – TaggBox is a service that lets displaying social feeds (i.e., Instagram posts, Tweets, TikTok videos, Pinterest pins) on a website. And it is an excellent alternative to Elfsight’s social feed widgets and reviews aggregators.
- CodePen – CodePen is a platform where users share scripts for widgets that you can use for free on your web widgets. It is an excellent Elfsight free alternative to find multiple creative website widgets that cannot be found on Elfsight or any website widget builder.
- TagEmbed – TagEmbed is another service that provides widgets to showcase reviews and social feeds on a web page and is a considerable alternative to Elfsight’s social aggregator and reviews display widgets.
- EmbedSocial – EmbedSocial provides social feeds, reviews, feedback, stories, and photo widgets for websites. If you are looking for an Elfsight app alternative for Instagram feed, TikTok feed, and Facebook Reviews widgets, look at EmbedSocial.
Related: How much does Elfsight cost?
What is the best Elfsight alternative?
Powr introduced an all-in-one app package called POWR ONE. It provides access to all Powr apps (at unrestricted usage), and the pricing is based on how many sites you manage. Powr ONE best suits agencies and freelancers working with multiple client websites.
If you are looking for an Elfsight apps alternative, there are lots of Elfsight replacement services such as Converful (for lead generation), Aidaform, Google Forms, TypeForm, Paperform (for creating forms), TaggBox (for displaying social feeds and reviews, etc.,).
Final words on best Elfsight alternatives
Elfsight is one of the best HTML widget providers for websites, with over 80 apps in its library. However, you might want to replace Elfsight with another competitor for some reason.
In this article on the best Elfsight alternatives, you find the top ten contenders and their details. Let us know in the comments below if we missed any service from this list.