In this Convertful Agency review, you will find out whether this White Label lead generation platform is suitable for your agency.
If you want to take your business to the next level, you will have to outperform your competition.
How can you outperform others if you are an agency, freelancer, or business owner who provides customized services?
Yes, by providing the best service possible.
Convertful Agency is a tool that can help you outperform others. Its Whitelabel features are not provided by most lead generation tools out there.
Also, it’s a white-label lead generation software that can be scaled to millions of page views per month and lets you add unlimited sub-accounts and team members. So, it does not limit your growth potential like other list-building tools for agencies.
In this review on Convertful Agency, you will learn more about it.
Convertful Agency Review
- Convertful Agency Review
- Convertful Agency features
- Convertful Agency Pricing
- Conclusion on Convertful Agency Review
What is Convertful?
Convertful is an all-in-one tool to build your website’s opt-in forms, survey widgets, and notification forms.
Basically, Convertful is used as lead generation software for bloggers. But, it can be used in many situations because of its highly customizable features and advanced targeting mechanism.
- Surveys – Replace tools like SurveyMonkey, Typeform, and Paperform.
- Deadline funnels – Target visitors based on the stage of your funnels with advanced targeting features
- Contact forms – Create simple to advanced contact widgets and receive notifications for every response to your email.
- Content Locking – Build content lockers and generate more leads
- Gamification widgets – From Scratch Cards to Spin to Win widgets, there are many different ways to use Convertful to generate more leads
The best part is that Convertful can be integrated with every platform out there, including eCommerce sites, Shopify stores, WordPress blogs, and custom HTML landing pages.
What is Convertful Agency?
Convertful Agency allows marketers to white label the Convertful platform from the user Dashboard to the WordPress plugin!
That means you can set up your own lead generation platform and sell services to make money without worrying about adding features and fixing bugs etc.,
Benefits of Convertful Agency
Finding a high-quality White Label lead generation system these days is difficult because,
- There aren’t many Whitelabel lead generation platforms
- The available ones are either pricey or aren’t available for public
Luckily, If you use Convertful for your agency, there are many benefits you’d receive. As an agency user, I will list some of them in this Convertful Agency review.
- A complete White Label Solution — You can hide original branding and replace it with your own from the Dashboard to widget branding (i.e., attribution)
- Custom branded email notifications — Use your brand identity for email notifications such as lead notifications, account activation, and password reset emails. This allows you to build your brand and make more money as an agency owner by providing good services.
- Limit page visitors per month — You can limit page visits per month for each site so that you can customize your services.
- Allows your customers to connect their services — Unlike most Whitelabel agency tools, Convertful Agency lets your customers connect their CRMs, email service providers, and other tools by themselves. So you can focus on growing your business.
- Add team members to manage your clients — Scale your digital agency by adding your team members.
- Webhooks, Zapier, Integrately, and integration with most popular services — Prevent difficulties for your clients. Convertful can be integrated with every tool out there.
- Receive future updates and features for free
Convertful Agency features
As a tool, Convertful is very powerful. It provides many features, such as a drag-and-drop visual editor, customization of widgets, advanced targeting, widget organization through folders, and advanced analytics. I have written a comprehensive tutorial on it. Read this Convertful review to learn more about Convertful features.
In this Convertful Agency review, I will list specific features for agency users.
White Label Dashboard
Convertful provides every possible way to customize your lead generation system’s dashboard.
Here’s what you can do to customize the dashboard.
- Custom URL for the Dashboard — Hide the Convertful branding and use your own custom domain for the dashboard. As you can see, I have added a sub-domain for my agency account: cro.upcontetsts.com. You might have already guessed what the ‘CRO’ stands for (Conversion Rate Optimization). Use a similar name for ease of identification.
- Use your logo — I have added a logo as well. It is a transparent one. You can design a logo yourself using a tool like Vista Create or PixTeller, or by hiring a freelancer on Fiverr or 99designs.com.
- Customize the white label dashboard through CSS — Do you want to customize the dashboard furthermore? If so, use this option.
- Add custom HTML before </head> tag — Do you want to install the Google Tag Manager on your agency dashboard? Or install a live chat tool such as Gist? You can do it by enabling this feature.
Also, all the source codes of the Sign-in page, Dashboard, and even the integration script are branded with your domain. So, your competitors will have a hard time figuring out which white-label lead generation software you are using! 🙂
As you can see, the script used to connect the client’s site uses your custom domain.
Assign a user to the custom dashboard
Once you add the website to Convertful, you can invite the user and assign him or her to the branded Dashboard. See the screenshot below for reference.
Custom Login Page
Convertful won’t host your sales page. You will have to have it hosted on your server or through another method, such as using a landing page creator like Clickfunnels or Brizy. But, you can have the login page customized. Take a look at my Convertful custom login page.
White Label Email Settings
The emails, such as password reset, will be sent via your Convertful account email. So, use a business email address for it. (ex: email@example.com).
Custom Branding for Widgets
Another very useful feature I want to emphasize in this Convertful Agency review is the ability to customize the attribution or widget branding.
Why does it matter?
- You can enforce your brand identity on widgets so that your clients will promote your agency.
- Acquire more clients without spending money
- Add your custom sales’ page URL
You can add emojis to highlight the branding. See the screenshot below for the use of branding in the Convertful agency widget editor.
Convertful Agency Pricing
The pricing of Convertful Agency starts at $199 per month. Here are the complete subscription packages of Convertful agency:
- 500,000 pageviews per month, 15 sites — $199.00
- 1,000,000 pageviews per month, 20 sites — $299.00
- 2,000,000 pageviews per month, 25 sites — $499.00
- 3,000,000 pageviews per month, 30 sites — $699.00
- 5,000,000 pageviews per month, 30 sites — $999.00
Is Convertful Agency Worth it?
I have been using Convertful Agency features to market my business through giveaways and make money selling lead gen services. If you are looking for…
- A tool to manage all your customers who want an all-in-one solution for lead generation and improve on-site conversions
- A low-cost digital marketing agency tool
- A Whitelabel toolkit to improve your agency
- An agency tool that scales with your growth (and one that doesn’t limit your growth potential)
Convertful Agency is for you.
There are many On-Site conversion rate optimization tools, but the very least of them provide agency features like Convertful. Many Convertful alternatives let you manage clients in your Agency accounts but do not let you white label the dashboard, widgets, emails, etc.
Conclusion on Convertful Agency Review
Proving quality services to your clients will help you make more money and get more customers through referrals.
Choosing an excellent on-site conversion rate optimization tool for agencies is not only hard but also pricey sometimes. And there is a minimal number of lead generation software for agencies that offer White Label solutions.
Convertful is one of those tools that can help your digital marketing agency business. It does not matter if you are a small agency or a large business entity; Convertful Agency plans can help your business certainly.
So, what are your reviews on Convertful Agency?
Convertful Agency $199/mo
Convertful Agency makes offering CRO services to your clients easier than ever before. Its Whitelabel features and client management features will make you a real SaaS produce owner and help take your digital marketing agency to the next level while getting positive feedback from your customers. If you were looking for robust lead-generating software for agencies with value-for-money pricing, Convertful Agency is for you. Give it a try today and see how it can benefit you.
- Unlimited Sub-accounts
- Whitelabel Dashboard
- Custom branding
- Drag-and-drop visual builder
- Advanced targeting and functionalities Scalability
- Not have a pause option for non-paid customers