Are you looking to know whether PixTeller is worth your money to invest as your online image creator?
In this short review, I will try to explain the overview of PixTeller and how I use it for my marketing campaigns.
Also, you’ll find some of the best PixTeller alternatives to make a better decision at the end of this PixTeller review.
What You’ll Learn:
- What is Pixteller?
- How I use Pixteller for creating free images online and animated graphics
- Basic PixTeller features that are helpful for small businesses
- What I like and dislike about Pixeteller
- The reasons why I signed up for PixTeller
Think a bit of a moment…
…When was the last time you read a Wikipedia article completely when there are easy-to-understand infographics, infographics, and videos?
I bet you have chosen visual content over text content in at least 95% of your choices.
It’s not abnormal — It’s how an average person’s brain and mind works.
The average person is lazy, and most tend to procrastinate reading, but paying attention to visual content.
With most brands and businesses started using visual content, the competition for taking attention or getting the attraction of people has become a difficult task. Heck, usually, agencies charge four figures per month just for managing the social profiles of businesses!
PixTeller is an online image and animated graphics creator that helps you design pixel-perfect images for any online marketing (or even offline marketing) campaign.
In the review of PixTeller, I will show how I use PixTeller image creator for making simple, attention-grabbing pictures in a matter of seconds!
- PixTeller Review
- PixTeller Alternatives
- PixTeller Review Conclusion
What is PixTeller?
PixTeller is an online photo and animation maker app based in Romania founded by Alex Roznovat on July 25, 2013. The Pixteller team releases updates and improves the tool since it’s started, and one of the most recent and excellent updates is the addition of an animation maker.
Although there are dozens of image creator apps, Animation making ability distinguishes the PixTeller from others.
How to Use PixTeller
Using PixTeller is very easy. Once you created your PixTeller account over here, you can start creating folders to organize different brands and categorize designs made for various uses, such as YouTube thumbnails, Facebook photos, blog graphics, and animated ads.
PixTeller team has already added over 134,000 agency-level, high-quality images and animations that you can edit, save, download, and use.
Want to create a quick animation Instagram story graphic for your next post? PixTeller got you covered!
Social Media Posts
Choose and design from 100’s premade, beautiful social media post templates covering most common industries.
Do you run a local agency?
Want to make money by providing your clients with beautiful business cards and flyer designs?
PixTeller has got awesome design templates for your marketing purposes.
Sometimes you might want to design unique graphics for exclusive events such as someone’s birthday or even business anniversary. PixTeller has covered this field and got over 100’s of individual event design templates for every possible occasion.
Are you engaged in some paid banner advertising campaign? Want to design attractive banners for your next Facebook ads campaign? PixTeller has got you covered by the most popular banner ad sizes.
Covers and Headers
Ever want to design a beautiful and professional blog post featured image? PixTeller has some of the astonishing templates that will make your blog post stand out.
People’s average attention span time is under 8 seconds. That’s even lesser than a Goldfish’s!
That tells you why the average CTR (Click through rate) of banner advertising on any platform is pretty low. Some marketers say that if you get a 1% banner CTR, you are lucky!
A common rule of paid advertising is “higher CTR = lower CPC.”
Animated Ads templates in PixTeller will surely make a difference in your current campaigns. Select a few templates. Edit them with your details. Upload to your advertising account and see how people react compared to static images!
There are even more templates…!
That makes PixTeller even more than just an image creator.
If you are looking to create awesome picture quotes, you should check out PixTeller’s quote images templates library.
Here are some of the mockup templates that you can use right away in your PixTeller account.
If you are interested in creating a graphic yourself from scratch, PixTeller has got everything covered.
- You can create graphics in custom sizes — an essential feature that most online free photo tools don’t have
- You can make the background transparent — If you are doing web designing work, this feature would be handy.
- You can search and use any image, shape, and illustrator from the extensive media library.
- You can upload custom fonts — Very helpful if you want to use your fonts to maintain the brand identity in graphics.
- You can create gradient colors — No need to use Photoshop anymore for designing professional images with gradients!
- You can change the size of the image with the “Smart Resize” feature — Use Case: If you want your Pinterest image to be converted to a Facebook image post, you can do it with one click!
- You can use image filter options to change the look of the image quickly.
- You can animate your image on the same page without having to use another tool.
- You can download your graphics in JPG, PDF, PNG, and GIF formats.
- MP4 and GIF export options for animations
Here’s one image I created by using PixTeller editor in a few seconds.
How to Use PixTeller Animation Editor
If you want to add a quick animation to your existing static graphic (ex: add a curved arrow pointing at the CTA button and move it up and down) to take the attention of people, you can easily do it with the PixTeller animation editor.
Watch this YouTube video to find out how to use PixTeller animation editor efficiently.
PixTeller is a very handy tool for creating social media images, blog post images, banner ads, animations, and even image quotes, mockups, collages, flyers, and photo overlays.
PixTeller has got two plans.
I have a PixTeller Diamond account, which is the highest plan that lets you create unlimited images and animations.
If you are a business owner, I suggest you give PixTeller Pro or Diamond a try.
It’s worth your every penny…
…If you use the tool effectively.
PixTeller gives you a 37% discount if you pay annually. It’s not bad considering the features and the powerlessness of the visual editor of PixTeller.
I don’t know about you or your choice on PixTeller — You might already have an opinion on Pixteller or have another tool in mind.
Here are some causes why I prefer PixTeller online photo maker, and I think you should consider these reasons too!
- All in one image and animation maker — You do not need to use two different tools for designing images and animations in one image and animation maker. PixTeller makes it super easy for you to create animated images in the simple editor even you never created an animated image before!
- Thousands of premade templates — If you cannot develop design ideas, the PixTeller templates library might be your best inspiration point. There are over 1,000 premade templates in every category, and you can use them immediately. And the PixTeller team adds new templates always, so you are not behind on unique designs that are relevant and current!
- More than an image designing tool — When you hear the term “online image creator,” you would think that it’s just a photo creator. No, It is more than that! With PixTeller, you can make mockups, collages, Flyers, Logos, Business cards, image quotes, and much more!
- Save time — when you get accustomed to the PixTeller and its features, it’s just a mere of time that it takes for you to create a beautiful image online instantly. You can save graphics, categorize them using folders, and use them whenever you want. It’s as simple as that!
- Save money — For about $12 per month, you can create unlimited images and unlimited animations. That is $0.40 per day. Even if you engage in an online micro job (ex: Fiverr gig on creating a logo for $5), you might be able to cover the monthly fee with just three sales! And logos cost more than that! 🙂
As I have mentioned earlier, I have a PixTeller Diamond account which lets me create unlimited graphics and animations! If you considered the reasons above and agree with most of my points, you should think about signing up for PixTeller now and get started using it.
If you wonder what the best PixTeller alternatives are and how those image creator tools like Pixteller perform and what they offer, I will share several best PixTeller alternatives in this review on Pixteller.
Crello is a feature-rich graphic and animation maker tool like PixTeller.
There are several things I prefer most about Crello than Pixteller.
- Crello offers a free plan — Unfortunately, PixTeller doesn’t have a free plan. So, Crello is a better free alternative to PixTeller.
- Smooth, clean, user-friendly editor — One I most like about Crello over Pixteller is their editor. It’s clean, runs efficiently without hiccups, and very user-friendly (i.e., autosaves works, etc.). Also, Crello has a mobile app, so that’s a plus point.
- Free background remover — Crello offers a background remover tool so that you can easily delete the background image of any image with one click.
- Free premium stock images — Crello is owned by popular stock photo site, DepositPhotos.com. I find Crello’s premium stock photos are very professional rather than PixTeller’s.
- Free music library — Now, you can make short videos with Crello and use any premium music track.
Pixteller vs Canva
|Save images on cloud||Yes||Yes|
|HD video clips library||Yes||No|
|Highest plan’s monthly price||$9.99||$19|
Which is better between Crello and PixTeller?
Personally, I have used both tools myself. I prefer using Crello over PixTeller because Crello’s editor is robust, smooth (easy to use), and modern. Also, Crello’s free background remover that works with one click already saved a lot of my time and money.
Crello’s Android app will be very helpful if you are more of a mobile user.
If you think about which one to use (Crello vs. PixTeller), I recommend giving Crello a try first and see if it’s better than PixTeller for you.
Canva is another world-class image and animation designing app. It’s one of the best alternatives to PixTeller.
PixTeller vs Canva
Check out the below comparison table.
|Save images on cloud||Yes||Yes|
|HD video clips library||Yes||No|
|Highest Individual plan’s (PRO) monthly price||$12.95||$19|
Which is better between PixTeller and Canva?
Canva is very similar to Crello. It has many editor options, the ability to upload custom fonts, and a background remover. But, many of Canva’s features are offered at the paid level, not the free level.
If you are looking for a better PixTeller alternative, Canva is definitely one of them.
More PixTeller Alternatives
Here are more online designing tools like PixTeller.
- Stencil — One of my favorite online image-maker. However, it does not provide tools for making GIF images nor animated videos. Read my Stencil review to learn more.
- Offeo — One of best of its kind! It’s a simple yet powerful online animation video maker. You can also use Offeo to make beautiful graphics and astounding animated images.
- PromoRepublic — A graphic designer with events and holidays calender and thousands of premade templates which includes carefully curated agency-level creatives. Learn more in this PromoRepublic review.
- RelayThat — Graphic desining tool but with a different approach. Learn more in this RelayThat review.
- DesignBold — Another image editor that has shown outstanding progress over the last several months. Although, it does not has animation image and video-making capabilities. It’s a good image creator with a free plan.
- GlorifyApp — Another online image creator app like PixTeller with many powerful features.
- Artboard.Studio — If you are an eCommerce site owner and looking for a good tool to make mockup and mockup videos, consider giving Artboard Studio a try.
PixTeller Review Conclusion
Not every person in this world is creative enough…
…that is why high-quality visuals cost more.
If you are a business owner or even a freelancer, you might find it too difficult to create high-quality images and stand out from the crowd.
If you are not a Photoshop geek, it would be even harder for you to make attention-grabbing GIFs (e.g., animation images) for your marketing campaigns.
If static images cost more, you can understand that how much animation images could cost!
Now thanks to PixTeller, an online image creator, you can design images and animations in a matter of minutes by yourself easily!
No need to use different tools — PixTeller provides free premade templates for every purpose so that you can select a beautiful template, edit and use it!
Give PixTeller a try over here now and let us know your thoughts on it in the comments below.
PixTeller From $9 per month
Getting graphics for your online campaigns can be tricky, particularly if the art is not your specialty. Also, it could be a tedious task if you had to use Photoshop every time you needed a simple graphic created. But, Pixteller comes in handy in these circumstances where you can easily create static or animated images (GIFs) or simple videos in a short time.
- Animation maker
- Premium templates
- MP4/GIF Downloads
- The learning curve for animation editor
- No free plan