In this Integrately review, you will find out how Integrately can help you and details about a free lifetime deal and giveaway!
Have you ever been looking for a good alternative to Zapier?
Or even wanted a cost-free or a low-cost solution to automate your task workflow?
That is where the Integrately comes in to help you out.
Integrately is a tool like Zapier and Integromat. It helps you integrate apps in one click and automate your task workflow very easily.
For a limited time, you can get a lifetime deal on Integrately.
Integrately Lifetime Deal
Get access to Integrately for free with 6,000 tasks each month plus a chance to win an Integrately Professional account (40,000 tasks per month) for a year. And there are more!
- #1 leaderboard holder will win an Integrately Business Plan free for lifetime (Worth $3,000/year)
- #2 leaderboard holder will win an Integrately Growth Plan free for lifetime (Worth ~$1,200/year)
- #3 leaderboard holder will win an Integrately Professional Plan free for lifetime (Worth $350/year)
- Top 20 will get additional 3000 tasks/month for lifetime (Total tasks per month: 6,000 + 3,000 = 9,000)
- Refer 50+ and get Integrately Professional license free for a year
It’s like having a chance to get a Zapier lifetime account (LTD) at the beginner stage! Integrately will close this giveaway soon. So, sign up for free before it is gone.
Here are the details:
Get up to 6,000 tasks per month
A task is consumed whenever Integrately sends data between two or more apps. In Zapier, the free plan allows only 100 tasks per month. That is like sending only 100 leads data from ThriveCart to Google Sheet, for example.
However, Integrately’s this deal provides you up to 6,000 tasks per month!
There are thousands of apps for different purposes. And each one of them isn’t connected to the other. Therefore, it is essential to use a workflow automation tool these days.
If you are just getting started and cannot afford a premium app integration tool, this Integrately Lifetime deal would be an excellent opportunity for you.
Just for information purposes, if you want to use 6,000 tasks a month on Zapier, you would have to sign up for the Professional plan. And it costs $111.25 per month for 5,000 tasks only!
Use tasks for life!
That is right! You will get up to 6,000 tasks each month for life! What’s more! 😉
Just one another thing… This is a very limited time opportunity. Integrately team would close this offer down very soon. So, I recommend availing of this offer right now.
Get Integrately Lifetime deal
Step 1: Click this link and visit the special Integtately offer page.
You would see a message at the top of your screen.
Congrats! Your friend gifted you 500 tasks/month.
Step 2: Click the ‘Sign up now to grab it’ link to proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Enter your details and register.
Tips to get your account activated properly.
- Enter your real details.
- Use your business email address (ex: email@example.com) if possible.
- Start using your Integrately account by connecting your apps.
Now you will have 500 tasks per month in your account.
How to get up to 6,000 tasks per month
Once you logged into your account, navigate to the Refer section.
On this page, you will see details on the Integrately referral program and what you can win.
Here are some specs on Integrately referral program:
- Invite a friend to Integrately and get a free 500 tasks per month for life.
- Your friend who signs up via your invite link will get 500 tasks too
- Top 20 referrers of the month will get an additional 3,000 tasks/month for life
- The top 3 referrers of the month get Integrately lifetime subscription accounts for free.
- Refer more than 12 to be eligible to win an Integrately Professional license FREE for a year. (total three winners are chosen)
Scroll down the page and you will see your referral link and options to share your link on social media and via email.
Underneath the share links, you will see your stats.
Copy your invite link and share it on social media and among co-workers and friends.
Invite 11 people to get 6,000 tasks per month, and if you become one of the top 20 referrers, you will get a total of 9,000 tasks per month for life!
If you are looking for a free Zapier alternative, this might be the best chance of your life to get access to an excellent workflow automation tool for life.
How to win a Grand Prize
In this Integrately review, you will find out fantastic features of this task workflow automation service and how it could replace Zapier. Although you can win free monthly tasks with this giveaway, getting more tasks to the free plan will not sufficient when your business grows and want more efficient powerful features.
Sharing your Integrately referral link on social media pages will look spammy and be a tedious task for you. But, In this review on Integrately, I will share another secret on how to win a grand prize with less effort.
If you refer 50+ people, you will get an Integrately Professional license free for a year (value: $350/year). We will first try to get this grand prize and next try to win an Integrately Lifetime on Professional, Growth, or Business plan!
The traffic source I will be sharing is one of the most underused ones by marketers. It’s solo advertising.
- Solo advertising (or solo ads) is a type of traffic channel that comes from email list marketing. Basically, you purchase an email broadcast to other people’s lists and spend monies only for clicks not open rates or inbox deliveries.
- Your message is hyper-targeted because you can write the message. Thus solo ad campaigns get a higher conversion rate on registration pages. We want to get as many signups as possible on the Integrately sign-up page by reducing the CPL (Cost-per-lead).
- Cheaper compared with most other advertising methods such as Google ads and Facebook ads
- You can get started with a few bucks
- You will see results immediately
- There are lots of solo ad marketplaces to buy top-tier solo ads. Alternatively, you directly buy from solo ad sellers on their websites (not recommended for beginners).
TL;DR: Solo ads can get you more Integrately referrals and take you into a higher place on the leaderboard.
- Click this link and sign up on Udimi. Udimi is one of the best solo advertising marketplaces where it acts as a middle-man. Imagine Fiverr for solo ads.
- Once logged into your Udimi account, find a seller.
- View Udimi profile of several sellers and read customer reviews (pay attention to how many leads clients got) especially. For example, Daniel is one of the best solo ad sellers on Udimi according to the statistics.
54 out of every 100 solo ads, people got sales. That means they should have got lots of leads too, right?
According to some reviews, people have got over a 25% opt-in rate. So, if you buy 500 clicks, you get 125 referrals if the same opt-in rate occurs. Getting 125 referrals in Integrately means you will surely get an Integrately Professional subscription for 1 year free (value: $350).
Not only that you will also be able to rank at the top of the leaderboard. As of writing this Integrately review, the #1 leaderboard holder has got 99 referrals only.
Tips to achieve better results with solo ads:
- Choosing a good solo ads seller is the key. Make sure you research foremost and read reviews and get an idea of the average opt-in rates.
- Explain the solo ad seller that you want most opt-ins. So that the seller will adjust the email campaign(s) accordingly.
- Write the email message yourself if your copywriting is good. Else the solo ad seller will write it. Encourage the email reader to not only click the CTA (call-to-action) link in the email body but also sign up on the Integrately website.
- Send the traffic directly to the signup page. Ex: https://app.integrately.com/signup If you do so, make sure to embed the referral ID at the end of the URL. Ex: https://app.integrately.com/signup?ref=q4dxls
- Don’t give up! Try new sellers and get more targeted clicks.
If you are looking for a Zapier alternative lifetime deal, this is your greatest opportunity. Why?
Because according to the current Integrately Pricing, the Business plan has got 700,000 monthly tasks and features like shared folders, and unlimited users and if you win the Integrately Business Lifetime, you will save $299 per month for your life!
I was able to get one myself before and I am glad I did!
So, since you know about the integrately lifetime deal now, let’s dive into the Integrately review.
- Integrately Lifetime Deal
- Get Integrately Lifetime deal
- Integrately Review
- What does Integrately do?
- Who are behind Integrately?
- How to use Integrately
- Integrately Features
- Is Integrately worth it?
- Conclusion on Integrately Review
Integrately is one of few task automation and app integration tools. In this review on Integrately, you will find out why you should use Integrately, pros & cons, and more!
What does Integrately do?
Integrately helps you integrate different apps, tools, and services you already have to automate your workflow.
Here are a few things you can accomplish with Integrately
- Project Management — Eg: Send emails when new Trello cards are moved to a list (ex: Send an email to your developer when a card is moved in Trello)
- Social Media — Eg: Record new social media followers into a spreadsheet, Save social media mentions to a spreadsheet
- Customer Support — Eg: Get Team Chat notifications for new tickets
- CRM — Eg: Stop sending follow-ups from drip emails after specific fields in the CRM record is updated
- Google Sheet and Database Apps — Eg: Add Spreadsheet rows for new Webinar registrants
- Calenders and Webinars — Eg: Create CRM contacts from new Calendar appointments
- Forms — Eg: When a form is submitted, create a new lead in CRM / Marketing automation
- Marketing Automation — Eg: Add new Facebook Leads Ads leads to automation in ActiveCampaign, Add new UpViral leads to Neverbounce to check the validity of email and after passed, transfer data to marketing automation software
In fact, the sky is the limit with a tool kind of Integrately.
There are over 450 apps already integrated with Integrately.
Who are behind Integrately?
Integrately is a fairly new tool in the market. But, the team behind it isn’t!
They also run a very successful and popular CRM software company known as CompanyHub.
Since the start of Integrately, Abhishek, who is the founder and team, rapidly added new features and new integrations. They are working on making it an integration powerhouse. I was one of the early adopters and used Integrately instead of Zapier, Integromat, Pabbly Connect, and PieSync.
How to use Integrately
It is quite easy to Integrately, frankly. You would normally expect automation workflow tools like these to be complicated and harder to get started. But, one fascinating feature behind Integrately is 1-click integrations.
That means you do not have to be a professional to work with your existing tools. There are over 250,000 1-click integrations in the Integration Store.
Those 1-Click integration recipes will not only make your life but also give you new ideas to use your existing tools in new ways that you didn’t think of!
When Form is submitted in Convertful > Verify the email address in NeverBounce > (If email is valid) > Register user for the webinar in BigMarker > Create spreadsheet row in Google Sheets
In this review of Integrately, I will show you how to use Integrately shortly.
Once logged in, you will be redirected to the Dashboard.
In the first step, you will have to select apps that you want to automate.
As you can see in the screenshot above, there is already a 1-Click automation recipe. But, if you want to add more conditions or more apps, you can do it in the first step.
Create own automation
Integrately is a flexible automation software for your business. The automation isn’t fixed. You can create your own automation for your needs in case there is not any 1-Click automation.
It is similar to IFTTT where you will have to select two apps to act to do something when one thing happens.
Apart from sending the contacts’ data from GrowSurf to Gist via Integrately, there are also numerous things I can accomplish.
- A reward is unlocked by a participant in GrowSurf >> Add a tag to an existing tag in contact or subscribe to a drip campaign.
- Performed an event in Gist (such as purchasing a product, completing a task) >> Update participant in GrowSurf.
These are very powerful integration options that you can accomplish by using Integrately.
Select the 1-Click automation recipe or create your own to move forward.
You would see an editor slightly similar to the one shown in the screenshot below.
In this page, you can do many things:
- Rename your automation
- Add connections
- See connected accounts
- Add more app or conditions. (Branching)
- Modify conditions and actions (verify if data points are accurate and modify data such as converting time)
- See the log of the automation recipe so that you can diagnose if something happens
Connect apps to Integrately
Integrately supports both API (Application Programming Interface) and Webhooks integration methods.
For the API to work properly, Integrately would have to look for new information regularly. The time gap between two checks also known as the Polling time. Hence, the shorter the polling time, the better for you and your campaigns.
A very short polling time means the increased efficiency of your automation. Here are the current polling times (i.e.: update time) in Integrately plans.
- Free plan — 15 minutes
- Starter plan — 5 minutes
- Professional and upwards plans — 2 minutes
API is cost-heavy because of this reason; Polling time.
Many popular applications already have API. For an app to be directly integrated with Integrately, it should have the OpenAPI.
In essence, the actions are made as soon as data is transferred via Webook or Callback. Therefore, the overall process of Webhooks is instantaneous.
Since Integrately supports both methods, you will have all the power to make your automation work as you want.
Do you want to make your automation work as soon as possible? Choose Webhooks method.
Do you want to do some advanced stuff with your tools? Choose API.
Want to accomplish both of above? Use both two! 😀
Connect apps through Webhooks to Integrately
Integrately shows all the steps you need to follow to integtate your apps.
To enable the integration via webhooks, you will have to paste the provided Webhook URL and send a test record.
Select the test data type and send the record to Integrately.
Once sent, tick the checkbox with “I have sent a test record after setting URL” and click the “Test Connection” button.
Now you will revert back to the workflow editor page and see the test data.
Connect apps through API to Integrately
This is quite easy as webhook integration method.
Integrately will pull off data fields available via the API connection. The next step is customizing data.
Data mapping and customization
In this step, we are going to define Integrately which data is relevant for which fields.
Select the data field you want to map data and choose appropriate data values from the test record. See the screenshot below as an example.
Integrately allows you to modify data in quite different ways.
For example, if you want to make the full name of a person title case while sending data from your form builder to autoresponder, you can easily automate this.
Ex: Instead of ‘steve smith’, your autoresponder will receive “Steve Smith” as the record of the Name field.
Here are a few more examples you can do with data modification in Integrately.
- Convert time zones
- Convert Unix time to normal time
- Format numbers according to country
- Formal currencies according to country
- Round off decimals and numbers
- Limit the length of text
- Remove extra whitespaces
- Replace one text with another
- Set value of the field if it is blank
Here’s an example of changing the data format from Unix to normal in Integrately.
Once the data points are located correctly, the next step is conditions and actions modification.
Modify conditions and actions
Want to send data to multiple endpoints? (i.e: integrations)
Want to qualify data so that the only ones you wanted will be sent out?
In this step, you will be able to add other apps and conditions to the automation (Zap).
For example, according to the settings below, if the lead’s referral count is above 5, the data will be stored in a Google Spreadsheet.
Your creativity and needs are the only limits here. Once everything is done, click on the “Test and Go Live” button to proceed to the last step.
The last step is saving your automation.
You can save the automation in two folders.
- Private Folder — Only you can access
- Shared Folder — You can share the folder with your team members.
Now you know how you can use Integrately to build a task automation workflow. It is easy. Isn’t it?
Although Integrately is a new tool, it has got awesome features. I will share some of them in this review on Integrately.
Sometimes your apps might be down, and APIs might not work as they are supposed to be. How would you know errors and data transfer issues? Thanks to Integrately’s History feature, now you can see which tasks failed and fix the issues.
As you could see in the screenshot below, Integtately lists all automation tasks that were successful and failed to execute.
By clicking the automation that failed, you can either force Integrately to retry failed steps or edit the automation.
Share Automation recipes
One cool feature of Integrately is the ability to share automation recipes, among others. So, if you want to share a specific workflow with your agency’s client or customers, you have to build the automation yourself and make it shareable.
Integrately Automation Store is an excellent place to get inspired on how to use the existing tools that you might not have used to their true potentials.
Integrately team is adding 1-Click automations at a rapid pace. Currently, there are over 250,000 recipes for over 450 tools. In a year or two, these numbers will be grown exponentially.
Team Members and Sub-accounts
If you run an agency for digital marketing and want to give someone access to Integrately, there is the Sub Accounts feature. Similarly, you can collaborate with your team, co-workers and use Integrately extensively to grow your business.
The pricing of Integrately is cheaper compared with Zapier. Refer to the screenshot below.
To learn more about Integrately pricing, comparisons with plans competitors such as Zapier, read this article.
Is Integrately worth it?
Although Integrately is a new automation workflow tool, it has gathered lots of attention from marketers and entrepreneurs worldwide.
Also, it became the highest rated integration platform in the G2.
So, should you use Integrately? Is it worth it?
If you are…
- Looking for a low-cost integration platform to automate your task workflow
- Searching for a good Zapier alternative to reduce the monthly cost
- Wanting an easy-to-use platform with one-click automation recipes
- Finding an integration tool with shared automations to work with your clients
You should give Integrately a try.
Their pricing is 18 times less expensive than Zapier, and they are giving more tasks than Zapier in every subscription, even in the free!
Conclusion on Integrately Review
Although there are millions of different apps out there, only a handful of integration platforms are there for you.
In the current environment, having an app integration tool in your arsenal is a must not just to connect each other apps and ease your marketing campaigns but also to manage data in a way that you can handle to compete with your competition.
In this Integrately review article, I tried to explain how this tool can make your life easier and make your business grow.
I have been using it since it was started and also saw how it grew rapidly. I am happy that I got access to Integrately. Now you can sign up to Integrately for free and get up to 6,000 (or 9,000) tasks per month for life!
So, what are your opinions on Integrately? Can It replace Zapier? Share your reviews below.
UX and UI
Integrately’s one-click automation store, history, and outgoing webhooks make working with multiple apps easier than ever before. If you were looking for a good alternative to Zapier not only to save money but also to improve your day-to-day workflow, give Integrately a try.
- Unlimited Automations
- 1-Click Integration Store
- Branching, Data Qualification, Modification, and Multi-Connections
- Webhooks and up to 2 Minutes Update Time (API)
- Folder Permissions
- Limited Amount of Integrated Apps