Brizy is a website page builder that offers services for WordPress users (Brizy WordPress or Brizy WP) and people who would like to use a web version (or hosted version) which is known as Brizy Cloud.
For a long time, Brizy offered lifetime deals where people could buy Brizy Cloud lifetime subscription and Brizy WordPress plugin (Pro) for a one-time fee. Those offers were very popular because they were cheaper and no future subscription fees were involved.
However, in 2023, the Brizy team changed their pricing plans!
So, how much does Brizy cost in 2023 with its new pricing increase?
What are the biggest changes and the impacts on your business?
Should you look for a Brizy alternative because of this change?
That is what you are going to find out in this article.
- Brizy Cloud Pricing Update
- Brizy WordPress Price Update
- What does Brizy’s pricing look like compared with its competitors?
- Conclusion on Brizy Pricing Plans & Price Increase in 2023
Brizy Cloud Pricing Update
Brizy Cloud is the web or the cloud platform version of the Brizy website builder. In fact, recently, Brizy Cloud transformed into a full-fledged website designing platform that offers many features like Blogging (CMS), Popup builder, Web Stories, and many more. Find out more in-depth in this Brizy Cloud review.
- No Brizy Cloud lifetime deal anymore
- No Unlimited Brizy websites
- New pricing tiers, new names, and new pricing structure (ex: not cheap pricing anymore)
What’s new in Brizy Cloud Pricing?
- Additional websites can be added without upgrading to a higher plan, paying a monthly fee for each site.
- A New Agency plan designed for agencies & white label solutions was introduced. Prices start from $69/mo & at $89/mo, respectively.
- The Agency plan includes team collaboration tools, client management, and client billing tools.
- The White Label plan includes all features of the Agency plan and white label platform (i.e.: your logo, domain, and emails), branded client communication, turnkey reseller website, and white label video documents.
- The Agency plan includes all the suite of export options Brizy has (Custom domain, brizy.site Subdomain, Download HTML, Server Sync, and 3rd party hosting)
- Yearly payment options are available with a 25% discount: Personal Yearly ($108), Freelancer Yearly (348), Agency Yearly ($588), and White Label Yearly ($828)
Here is the new Brizy monthly pricing:
- Four pricing plans: Personal ($13), Freelancer ($39), Agency ($69), White Label ($89)
- Personal plan is good for solopreneurs. The Freelancer plan is best for small business owners who want to manage more websites.
- Agency plan is excellent for digital marketing agency owners, and the White Label plan is the ultimate plan and best suited for those who are looking for white label website builder solutions.
|# of hosted custom domains||1||5||10||10|
|# of hosted Brizy.site domains||∞||∞||∞||∞|
|# of workspaces (e.g., projects)||1||5||10||10|
|# of Visitors & Storage||∞||∞||∞||∞|
It costs $108, $348, and $588, $828 yearly on Personal, Freelancer, Agency, and White Label plans of Brizy Cloud on annual plans. That is an extra 25% savings compared to 12 monthly payments.
The static website generation publishing option is available only for Agency and White Label subscriptions.
Which Brizy Cloud plan is best for you?
It is clear that the Brizy team has a clear marketing plan and wants to offer customized features according to subscription plans. For example, the Whitelabel feature is only offered in the White Label plan.
If you are a solo marketer and want to make full use of Brizy while saving money, the Freelancer plan is your best choice.
Because for just $39, you will be able to manage up to 5 websites with a custom domain instead of brizy.site branding domain, drive unlimited website visitors, and utilize Brizy’s Premium CDN and SSL. You really pay more for basic features and limited allowances in the Personal plan.
Brizy WordPress Price Update
Brizy WordPress is a WordPress plugin that offers many features like Page Builder, Theme Builder, WooCommerce Builder, and much more. It provides both free and paid versions. With the Paid version, known as PRO in Brizy WordPress, users receive more features like Pro layouts, blocks, elements, and not-limited customization abilities, functionalities, etc.,
For a long time, Brizy WordPress was offered at a one-time price where people could buy Brizy WordPress PRO Unlimited websites for just $299. However, things have changed a bit with the new Brizy pricing for the WordPress version.
What’s new in Brizy WordPress pricing?
- New Agency and White Label plans were introduced at $192/year (50 websites) and $300/year (100 websites).
- The white-label options are included only in the White Label plan
- Lifetime prices were removed.
Here is the Brizy WordPress yearly pricing for 2023:
- Personal – $60/year
- Freelancer – $108/year
- Agency – $192/year
- White Label – $300/year
Which Brizy WordPress plan is worth it for you?
Since Gutenberg page editor was introduced, third-party WordPress page builders like Elementor, Thrive Architect, and Brizy got a hit.
However, Brizy WordPress Page Builder stands out from competitors since it offers membership functionality, popup builder, and white-label options, which is a perfect solution for agencies.
Since each plan has PRO features (e.g.: Pro Blocks, Pro Layouts, etc.), the key differentiators are the number of websites you can use the Brizy WordPress page builder on and white label options.
What does Brizy’s pricing look like compared with its competitors?
For Brizy Cloud, the web version, there are dozens of contenders:
If you check the pricing pages of all of Brizy Cloud’s competitors, you will find that Brizy Cloud still has the cheapest pricing structure. It’s a different discussion whether Brizy Cloud offers as many features as its competition.
But, if you are looking for a simple page builder to showcase your works and convert visitors into leads and sales, Brizy Cloud is the best low-cost option currently.
Also, you will find several options for Brizy WordPress Pro:
Basically, you get to use Brizy website builder inside your WordPress website and other tools like Popups builder, Web Stories builder, etc. When comparing Brizy WordPress PRO pricing with its competition, it provides competitive pricing with a similar number or more features.
For instance, Elementor Pro costs $59 per month per website. It is the same price as the Brizy WordPress Pro personal plan.
Conclusion on Brizy Pricing Plans & Price Increase in 2023
One of the unique SaaS tools that deliver value over and over time by making the platform innovative and easy to use is Brizy. Its landing page builder is the easiest I have ever seen.
The built-in features like the Content Management System did increase Brizy’s level by far, and it made people wonder when Brizy will increase its pricing and especially close down the lifetime deal.
Now, Brizy has changed its pricing model and added new tiers. No matter your industry, if you need a quality landing page builder with unlimited visitors and storage, look no further and give Brizy Cloud a try today.
If you are a WordPress user and looking for a good page builder plugin, Brizy WordPress PRO page builder would be a good choice. But it is not Elementor, Beaver Builder, or Oxygen Builder. However, you still get a chance to purchase Brizy WordPress for a one-off cost!
What do you think about Brizy Pricing in 2023? Is it moderately priced, expensive, or not valuable for money compared with competitors like Clickfunnels?