So you are curious to know why you should use Semrush for your business instead of other SEO tools…
If you are wondering HOW Semrush can grow your online business and take it to the next level while making you are the expert in your niche, you should read the review of Semrush.
You should read this unbiased Semrush review if…
- You are a blogger and want to know how Semrush can hack your blog growth in 30 days or less.
- You run a digital marketing agency and provide SEO and web services and want to know awesome ways how Semrush can get you more high-paying clients and increase the MRR of your services while increasing client retention easily.
- You are a freelance SEO writer and want to know how Semrush helps you write high-quality SEO-friendly articles with proven guidelines.
- You are a PPC advertiser and a media buyer and want to know how Semrush can help you increase the ROI of your marketing campaigns strategically.
- You are a content marketer and want to know how Semrush can help you become a better, high-demand content marketer whose articles are getting shared, cited, and linked.
- You used other Semrush competitors previously and want to know why Semrush is better than the software you used and unique features that can fill gaps in your marketing requirements while NOT having to spend more money.
- You are using dozens of expensive tools for things like keyword research, SEO audit, backlink audit, SERP position tracking, social media monitoring, marketing insights, and competitive analysis and want to save your money, time, and efforts while getting better results and higher profits.
Facts about Semrush
Semrush was founded by Oleg Shchegolev and Dmitry Melnikov on 2008 initially as a SEO tool and browser extension.
They are the ones who also developed SEOquake browser extension.
According to Semrush, their customers are enabled to grow organically with minimum investment and demonstrate a 10x revenue increase in under a year.
If you are wondering how does Semrush gets its data, they have their own crawler called Semrushbot and have partnered with other leading companies such as Majestic to make an excellent digital marketing toolkit with tons of data for every need.
Main sections of this Semrush review:
This Semrush tool review post is a little bit too long. So, I thought, it will be easier for you to read this post by cross-linking each main section. Use the below links to jump into any part of this Semrush review.
- Facts about Semrush
- Semrush Review
- Other Semrush Tools and Features That Can Not Be Neglected
- Semrush Tutorials
- Semrush Prices
- Semrush Alternatives
- Final words about Semrush Review
I have an excellent gift for you. If you enjoyed reading this Semrush review and want to test-drive the features of the Semrush Pro account for free, at the end of this post, you can grab the link for Semrush free trial Pro account which is valid for a week.
(Note: It’s a limited-time offer. Generally, if you subscribe to Semrush PRO, it would cost you $119.95 in the initial price. But, with this special offer, you can save $119.95!)
– The Detailed, Unbiased Review of Semrush –
How to Use Semrush
Essentially, Semrush is a digital marketing toolkit with many features. At the same time, it provides many tools for SEO, paid advertising, content marketing, social media marketing, etc.
In this review of Semrush, I will show you how to use Semrush to manage your website basic needs such as position tracking, keyword research, etc.,
Sign up on Semrush and Create your project
First of all, create your free Semrush account over here and create your project.
Once created the project, you will be redirected to the SEO Dashboard where you can set up Semrush and monitor progress.
Semrush is a set of different toolset for digital marketing.
- Site Audit — Detect issues related to crawling, content, site structure, links, coding, images, etc.
- Position Tracking — Track the search engine ranking for keywords
- On-page SEO checker — Analyze content and get suggestions to improve keyword ranking and traffic.
- Social Media Tracker — Measure engagement across different social media pages
- Social Media Poster — Manage social media posting
- Brand Monitoring — Monitor your brand’s mentions on the web and social media.
- Backlink audit — Analyze your backlink profile and identify toxic backlinks and ways to build high-quality backlinks.
- Link Building — The link-building tool allows you to manage your link-building campaigns in one place.
- PPC Keyword tool — Find lucrative keywords for paid advertising campaigns.
- Ads Builder — Create ads, spy on competitors’ most profitable ad copies, and more.
- Organic Traffic Insights — Discover opportunities to improve your organic traffic by uncovering “not provided” keywords.
- Content Analyzer — Analyze your content and find ways to improve traffic.
Configure SEO Dashboard
The next steps is configuring project items such as Site Audit so that Semrush can start working on your project.
Here’s a short video clip on how to configure the Semrush Site Audit.
The steps are very similar for other project items as well. I recommend creating your Semrush free account over here and learn how to use Semrush.
Also, there are many tools outside of the Project arena offered by Semrush to grow your business. Some of them are standalone tools such as Traffic Analytics.
In this Semrush review, I will explain about some of those briefly.
There are a lot of keyword research tools on market. Some are free and while others are premium.
However, Semrush Keywords Research tool stands out from others in many ways.
I entered the “American food” keyword into the Semrush search box and selected the US database. It is selected by default. Google US search engine is referred to as Google.com.
So, I got search results for www.google.com. If you want to change the search engine, you can do it by selecting your desired search engine from the menu.
Within a few seconds, I got the search results for the “American food” keyword phrase. This screenshot will show you how the “American food” keyword performs on Google.com briefly.
According to above Semrush keyword overview report.
- “American food” keyword is populated over nine thousand times on Google’s main search engine alone.
- It is a competitive one. Over 8.2 billion web pages are competing for this keyword.
- Advertisers have an apparent desire to get more clicks from Korean and USA residents over others. CPC Distribution demonstrates it very well.
- The organic search trend of this keyword is usual. ‘American food’ is an ever-green keyword that can drive a steady traffic stream to your website, if your landing page ranked in a higher position than SERP.
If we look into the ‘Keywords’ section, we can see two main parts. They are Phrase Match keywords and Related keywords.
Let’s check what related-match keywords Semrush shows us for “grammar checker” keyword phrase.
As you see, the Semrush keyword research tool is so powerful and accurate. I have a Semrush Pro account. So, I can check all 2300+ keywords at another time and write articles around them. Just check the search volume of these keywords. And CPC values.
Not only that, but you can also see the top 100 websites ranking for a particular keyword as well. It updates on a daily basis so you can always get up-to-date information on Semrush.
Now let’s find some profitable keywords for Adsense using Semrush.
I added some conditions to filter targeted keywords.
Therefore, I will get only keywords with a higher CPC value than $5.00, a monthly search volume of more than 20, and a competition level below 8.
I still got ~1,881 keyword ideas. I ordered them as CPC descending level.
I am not sure the real keyword intent of “free checker.” But, all other keywords are highly targeted for “grammar checker.”
Check out the highlighted long-tail keywords. Don’t you think that they are real blog post ideas that can drive constant and converting traffic every month?
If you think that they are competitive, look at the competition ratio.
And with a few seconds of work, I was able to find some laser-targeted long-tail keywords.
Do you want to know how I generated these unknown long-tail keywords within a few seconds? Here’s the trick. I just added a condition to filter keywords that contain the “how” word!
Considering there are many free and paid keyword research tools out there, it’s hard to compare the Semrush Keyword Research tool with others. But, the real key advantage Semrush has over others is the data and the update frequency.
Although there are many Semrush alternatives for keyword research such as Ahrefs, Google Keyword Planner, Semrush has a unique way of organizing keyword phrases and present them in a way even a newbie can get used to the tool.
My final review on Semrush Keywords Research tool is for the money, it’s worth.
Analyze Competitors With Semrush
Have you heard of this popular quote?
Good artists copy; great artists steal. — Pablo Picasso
How can you apply this to your online business? How can you take advantage of your competitors strong pillars?
That’s what Semrush’s Competitor Analytics can do for you.
Stealing others’ traffic is not illegal when it does ethically. If your competitors are doing something good, why can’t you?
In fact, Competitor analytics is what I did first and got very successful result when I started using Semrush in 2013.
How to Find competitors keywords with Semrush
Here’s how to leverage competitors strong holds to your advantage.
Step #1: Go to Semrush over here and input your competitor’s website URL. I typed “copyblogger.com” into the search box.
Here’s the main report of copyblogger.com.
Key terms of this report:
- Traffic: According to Semrush, traffic number is the average daily traffic the website/web page received from the particular search engine. So, CopyBlogger.com receives an average of 74,100 traffic from Google.com daily.
- Keywords: The total number of search terms that CopyBlogger’s web pages are ranking for on the top 20 results.
- Traffic cost: The cost of buying the same traffic through Adwords (as Google.com). Remember that this number could shift every day even traffic is similar. Because of Adwords’ keyword competitions change every time and so CPC values too.
- Semrush Rank: This number is just like the Alexa traffic rank. Semrush ranks the website according to organic traffic volume and traffic cost. More traffic doesn’t mean that it has a higher Semrush level. It depends on a few factors, especially on traffic cost.
- Paid Search traffic: Bought traffic from Google Adwords or Bing Ad center. In this example, CopyBlogger receives 169 paid visitors from Google.com alone.
- Paid Search Keywords: The number of search terms that bring traffic to a particular website.
- Traffic Cost: Cost for traffic acquisition through Google Adwords or Bing Ads etc.
- Backlinks: Number of inbound links and unique domains & IPs.
- Display Advertising: Banner advertising stats.
- Organic keywords pie-chart: Traffic distribution over traffic sources. Mobile-US = Percentage of mobile organic traffic comes from Google.com. US = Google.com search engine. This pie-chart will give you an idea from which countries your competitor website receives the most traffic.
- Traffic over time: You can find out the traffic trend of the competitor website from this chart. Very useful to know their content marketing strategies. A steady increase of traffic line showcases that they use white-hat SEO strategies and use proper content marketing strategies. On the other hand, a quick bump up of traffic and a quick breakdown of traffic reveals that the particular website has used black-hat SEO tactics and Google has penalized it.
Once you get familiar with the above metrics, you can quickly determine the status of any website for any search engine.
Step #2: As we are going to spy on competitors keywords, let’s move to the next section: Organic keywords.
This section includes two subsections: Top Organic Keywords and Organic Position Distribution.
According to the statistics given by Semrush competitive analytics tool, CopyBlogger.com has got over 109K top organic keywords (keyword phrases Copyblogger ranks on the top 100 search result pages).
And people do search for the Copyblogger brand on Google too. Branded search data is an excellent indication of how popular and authoritative the site is.
Step #3: Here are some organic keywords for CopyBlogger.
Key terms in this report:
- Keyword: The Search query.
- Position: SERP rank position of the particular landing page for the keyword. Semrush shows the previous and current ranking positions.
- Traffic: The average number of people expected to visit the site through the specific keyword.
- CPC: PPC ads cost value.
- URL: Landing page address that ranks for a particular keyword.
- Cost: The total value of traffic in currency.
- Keyword Difficulty percentage: The difficulty of ranking for a particular keyword. It ranges from 0 to 100. The highest percentage is 100%. Keyword difficulty depends on a few factors such as the number of organic results and top authority websites rank for the keyword.
- Results: The total number of organic results complete for the keyword in the current day.
- Trend: Keyword search trend or keyword interest shows the popularity of keywords over time.
- SERP source: See the cached result of the Search Engine Result Page.
- Last Update: The previous time Semrush updated the database. This is one of the most significant advantages you’d receive by using Semrush tools.
Step #4: As you found the keywords of your competitors, you can download the keyword report as an .XLS file and write content around each keyword.
Also, you can find some excellent long-tail informational keywords with decent search volume using filter options.
Overall thoughts on Semrush Competitor Analytics tool
There are only a very few companies that have the technology and big data as Semrush’s Competitor Analytics. Here are some key advantages of Semrush’s Competitor Analytics compared with Semrush alternatives.
- Historical data — Semrush keeps up historical data so you can measure data convincingly.
- Geographical data
- Compare site to site — Find out exactly which are common keywords and which keywords only your competitor is using and killing it.
- Measure market trends
Overall, my final review on Semrush Competitor Analytics is everybody should use it not only just because it’s probably the world’s best competitor analytics tool, but also you do not have to pay extra for another competitor spy tool.
Another SEO toolset inside Semrush is the Link Building. It includes total four tools.
- Backlink Analytics
- Backlink Audit
- Link Building Tool
- Bulk Analytics
Here’s the screenshot for Semrush Backlink Audit Overview report.
You can also compare backlink profiles with several domains.
- Number of total backlinks, referring domains, referring IPs
- Authority Score
- The trend for the Authority Score and total backlinks number
- Backlink types and link attributes
- List of referring domains
The Link Building tool makes the searching prospects, link outreach, and monitoring progress so much easier.
Semrush’s Link Building toolset is now robust and comparable with competitors such as Ahrefs. What makes the Semrush is a more elegant choice for bloggers is that it comes with a Link Building workflow tool that makes building links so much easier than ever.
The plus point is you do not have to use a link building and email outreach tool such as Ninja Outreach.
Overall thoughts on Semrush Link Building Tool
My final review of Semrush Link Building Tool is it does what it intends to do plus more.
Comparing other link-building tools such as Ahrefs with Semrush, Semrush integrates with tools such as Majestic, Google Search Console so that can get maximum results. And you do not have to pay extra. That means you save money when you use Semrush.
Another very useful and important Semrush SEO tool is Site Audit.
Semrush’s Site Audit is a cloud-based auditing tool unlike Website Auditor and it can crawl many web pages without any error.
Site Audit tool has improved a lot over the years.
- Over 120 on-page and technical SEO checks from surface-level issues like duplicate content and broken links, to in-depth analysis of AMPs, HTTPS implementation, correct usage of the hreflang attribute, crawlability, and indexability
- Flexible settings – domain, subdomain, or subfolder crawling. Ability to include/exclude specific pages and audit the desktop or mobile version of a site
- On-demand crawling & scheduled auto re-crawls on a daily or weekly basis
- High-speed crawler that will process all your pages in minutes, not hours
- Awesome UI – big-picture reports with an ocean of data.
Watch this video on how to audit your website with Semrush below to find out more.
Overall thoughts on Semrush Site Audit
There are many Site Audit software such as Website Auditor which I use often for my and clients’ works. One downside of Website Auditor is it runs on the PC and so it needs higher resources to crawl a big site. Also, it requires MOZ API for checking page and domain authority values. But, the MOZ API is not free anymore.
That’s why I think Semrush Site Audit is really good for any marketer. Also, you can set up email notifications so that you’ll receive periodic updates on new issues on occurred on your site.
Overall, my final review on Semrush Site Audit is if your site includes many pages like 1,000, use Semrush. However, if you are looking for Site Audit software for your agency, I suggest a Website Auditor.
Another tool I want to showcase in this Semrush review is the Keyword Gap.
Think of a scenario where you wanted to contrast the differences (ideally strengths and weaknesses) of your site against your top competitors.
- You want to know which keywords your site is performing better in search engine result pages
- You want to know which keywords your competitors are ranking top in search engine result pages.
- You want to know the competitive level between your site and competitor’s so that you can get a clear idea if it’s worth spending your time furthermore on those specific keywords.
That’s what the Keyword Gap tool by Semrush is mainly used for.
After you entered at least one of your competitors’ domains and clicked the “Go” button, you would see common keywords between your site and competitor.
Take a look at the screenshot below for instance.
According to the results I received, ShoutMeLoud beats Pitiya in every corner!
The best thing about the Keyword Gap tool is not just identifying common keywords, but also opening a way for finding keywords that your competitor is using but not YOU!
If your competitor can rank for specific keywords at the top of SERP, why can’t you?
You can also use Semrush Keyword Gap tool to find out the powerfulness of a site compared to another.
Keyword Magic Tool
Semrush keyword magic tool changed how keywords research is done by different ways for good!
Typically to generate keyword ideas, you had to enter a search term and find phrase-match, related and broad-match keyword ideas. You couldn’t find specific keyword ideas particularly such as questions that are important in mobile SEO.
However, Keyword Magic Tool by Semrush solves this issue. Look at the screenshot below.
By using Semrush Keyword Magic Tool, you can…
- Find the exact targeted keywords you want to find. No more hoping you’d find targeted keywords. They are categorized based on a number of keywords and search volume.
- Find questions (Have some sort of a FAQ section is going to help improve SERP rankings and search traffic)
- Find SERP features opportunities fast: These SERP Features include Instant Answer, Knowledge Graph, Carousel, Local Pack, News, Images, Site Links, reviews, Tweets, Video, Featured Video, and Featured Snippets.
- Uncover new profitable keyword ideas for content such as blog posts, YouTube videos, and Podcasts.
- Find related keywords: Unlike other keyword research tools’ related keywords data, Semrush Keyword Magic Tool provides highly targeted related keyword ideas with the related percentage that you can use to get an idea if the keyword phrase is ideal for your next content marketing campaign.
If you are looking for an excellent and robust keyword research tool, be it Semrush Keyword Magic. I haven’t seen anything similar to the Semrush Keyword Magic tool on the market so far.
It can generate all type of keywords in short period and make your next blog post successful.
Overall thoughts on Keyword Magic Tool
Semrush Keyword Magic Tool goes beyond the traditional ways of researching keywords. Instead, it focuses on the user level and intelligently represents keyword phrases that match your topic.
I highly recommend using the Keyword Magic tool for your next keyword research campaign.
In this Semrush review, I talked more about the SEO part of Semrush. However, Semrush has widened its direction in the last few years ago. In fact, now Semrush is an excellent alternative to tools like Alexa, Quantcast, and Similarweb.com.
Now Semrush provides more advanced and powerful tools for digital marketers well. One of those fabulous tools is Traffic Analytics.
In their own words…
Semrush Traffic Analytics has got multiple features…
Semrush Traffic Rank
Find the world’s top websites based on the estimated traffic by Semrush. Learn more about the Semrush Traffic rank over here.
Reveal traffic sources of your competitors
Your competitor websites may utilize underground traffic method that skyrocket their leads and revenue.
Uncover all traffic sources of your competitors using Semrush analytics tool.
You can find out:
- Where do they get their traffic from?
- Who are their most active Affiliates?
- Which domain is worth trying to get a backlink from?
- If they acquired any new partners
Find GEO Traffic Distribution of any site
It is always good to know who the target audience of a website is. Now you can find the geography of the traffic of any site without guessworks thanks to the Semrush Traffic analytics toolkit.
Find answers for these specific questions instantly:
- Which source market is main for your competitor?
- How users from different countries behave on that website?
- How their marketing efforts affected their traffic from a particular country?
Find destination sites
Would you be interested in knowing which sites your competitor website’s visitors land after visit it?
Or would you like to uncover marketing strategies of a site?
Semrush Traffic Analytics show destination sites of any site.
- Business partners
- Affiliate programs & network
- Special landing pages such as webinar registrations and newsletter sign up pages
- Backlink partners
- Localized versions of the website
When you compare your site with your competitors, you can get a big picture of which sides to improve on and which sides are strong for your business.
The marketing Insights toolkit from Semrush allows you to benchmark and compare multiple websites at once and get the most up-to-date data to make clear and smart decisions.
Audience comparison is such invaluable part of Semrush Traffic toolkit.
It allows you to understand:
- How your competitors’ audiences overlap with yours
- The size of the gap in the relevant audience that you have not reached yet
- How the audience of your potential co-marketing partner or business partner matches with yours
- How many people visit both chosen websites (e.g. media)
- How the audience of the media where you want to advertise or publish matches with yours
- How to compare the size and intersection of the competitors in the niche or market
The Marketing Insights toolkit of Semrush is one of my favorite tools because as an internet marketer, it allows me to estimate the traffic of a site easily.
Other Semrush Tools and Features That Can Not Be Neglected
Most parts of this Semrush review are dedicated to Search Engine Optimization because most people are curious to know if Semrush is the best tool for their SEO campaigns.
However, I didn’t feature every SEO-related feature on this Semrush review. Here is a video from Semrush that explains the overview of the Semrush SEO Toolkit. Watch this video if you are into search engine optimization and want to know SEMRUSH can help to increase your organic traffic.
Content Marketing Toolkit
Social Media Toolkit
Business Lead Generation Tool for Agencies
Generate business leads for your online agency or service by giving away a free website SEO audit report for a given site. (up to 25 pages are audited)
If you are running a digital marketing agency that provides SEO services, you can embed the Semrush Lead generation widget on your site and collect high-quality business lead easily.
Local SEO has become more important as Google and other search engines started providing user-based and location-based results.
If you are particularly running a local SEO agency and wondering how Semrush can help improving listing on search engines and review and reputation management services such as Yelp, dozens of other maps, apps, search engines, and directories, then you should try the List management tool by Semrush today!
Or if you want to build citations for your website and improve search engine ranking by increasing brand mentions on reputable sites, you should try the Semrush List Management tool today.
Semrush business listing is not only easing your work on distributing but also makes another income source for your SEO services!
SEO Content Template
Writing SEO-friendly content is a big task because there are lots of things to consider such as how much the keyword should be applied, what synonyms to use, which backlinks should be used to increase SERP ranking etc.
The revolutionary newest SEO tool from Semrush content marketers and bloggers and freelancer writers is SEO Content Template.
Just like the same suggests itself, the SEO Content Template tool builds a template based on keywords you entered.
Please check out this brief explanation video from Semrush.
It doesn’t matter if a tool can do thousands of things. If there are not enough tutorials on how to use the tool, it’s a big NO because as marketers we are better off spending time on a tool that we can use rather than one cannot.
Semrush is one of the BEST tools out there with thousands of tutorials.
Semrush YouTube Channel
Semrush knows that they have built a digital marketing toolkit with hundreds of different tools for various use cases!
That is why they have added walkthrough videos of each tool. Most videos are 2 min to 10 min long. So you can understand what each tool does easily without reading tons of articles!
Become a Semrush and digital marketing expert by taking courses and passing examples!
You would be received Semrush certification once you passed the online exam.
Have any query about how to do ABC thing with Semrush or want to know what XYZ feature in Semrush does?
Check out Semrush Knowledgebase!
Get insider tips, tricks and strategies to grow your business with Semrush toolkit on Semrush Blog.
The price tag is significant for any business whether you run a B2B or B2C business.
If you read this Semrush review from start to this point, you would find out that Semrush is not an ordinary just another tool.
It provides tools for EVERY marketer. In fact, there is at least one tool for any digital marketing purpose.
If you combine all other tools that provide similar services such as… keyword research, backlink checking, SEO audit, PPC assistant, social media brand monitoring, SEO Content writing, and marketing insights, it would cost you at least four figures per month.
Take a look at the table below for a rough estimation.
Best Semrush Alternatives
|Comparable Price||Rating of Semrush Competitor Tool|
|Keyword Research|| |
|SEO Audit||Website Auditor Software|| |
$125 + $15/month
|Similar Web|| |
Tracking Social Media Mentions
Build PPC ads
However, Semrush pricing is not that high. They have packages for every business owner (small, medium or enterprise level businesses).
Take a look at the pricing table below.
If you are looking for the best Semrush plan for your needs, take look at the feature comparison table at the middle of pricing page of Semrush.
Which Semrush plan is suitable for you?
If you are a small business owner like a blogger, choose the Semrush Pro plan. The only significant difference between Semrush Pro and Semrush GURU is the Historical data access.
Because you will most likely use Semrush for keyword research, positing tracking, and link building, you will not see a difference.
If you are running a medium-sized business such as a media buying company or an agency that provides SEO services, you should select the Semrush Guru plan not only because it unlocks features like Historical data and Multitargeting, but also you can brand the PDF report.
- SEMRUSH PRO — for bloggers, content marketers
- SEMRUSH GURU — for digital agencies and freelance service providers
Is Semrush worth it?
In this Semrush review, I showed you how powerful Semrush is and how it can drastically grow your online business even you are not aware of current SEO trends and strategies that work TODAY.
If you are seriously considering using a toolkit for your business, be it Semrush.I am using Semrush tools since 2013 and have got excellent results. In fact, Semrush is the tool that helped me a lot from moving this blog from BlogSpot to WordPress and widen my online estate network while growing my existing business based on pure white-hat SEO strategies.
You have seen why millions of online business owners like YOU use Semrush daily to grow their businesses.If you want to become an expert in your niche and always be a step ahead of competitors, I recommend putting your hand on Semrush from now.
Because taking action is far more critical than searching for that *perfect* tool that can do EVERYTHING preciously!
Semrush is not perfect. But, it is one of THE best tools in the market. (according to me, my experience, Semrush is the best tool I have used for search engine optimization and content marketing)
Free Semrush Pro Account for 7 days
As I promised earlier in the review of Semrush, I will give you a chance to create a Semrush Pro account for free which is valid for two weeks.
To get this limited time offer, click the link below (coupon code has been already added) and fill the account and billing information.
After filling necessary information, read “Terms and Conditions” and then click on “Place Order” button.
If you already have a Semrush free account, you can always activate this Semrush promo code for your account too. Here’s the step-by-step on how to upgrade from a free account to a Pro account.
Step #1: Go to how to upgrade and login to your account.
Step #2: Now open this link in your web browser and fill the billing information.
Step #3: Read the terms and conditions and click on “Place order” button.
In this Semrush review, I talked about how to use Semrush, features, pros and cons,
I will share some of the best alternatives to Semrush. For a complete list, check out this article: https://www.pitiya.com/semrush-alternatives.html
Here are some of the best Semrush contenders.
Semrush vs Ahrefs
|Free plan|| |
|WordPress Plugin|| |
|Keyword research|| |
|Link building tools|| |
|Site Audit|| |
|Content optimization tools|| |
|Rank tracking tools||
|Traffic Analytics tools||
|Market Explore tools|| |
Watch this video about Ahrefs vs Semrush to find more details.
Ubersuggest might be a good free Semrush alternative particularly for keyword research.
Link building tools
Content optimization tools
Rank tracking tools
Traffic Analytics tools
Market Explore tools
Final words about Semrush Review
In this Semrush review 2021, I showed you the benefits over features of Semrush you get by using this Search Engine Marketing tool.
If you are a blogger, I recommend you to at least use Semrush Pro features for two weeks using the above coupon code. If you NOT see an increase in your quality traffic, the growth of your blog, you can always downgrade or cancel your account.
But, that happens very rarely, if you take action and full advantage of the Semrush toolkit.
That’s why many SEO experts and professional Internet marketers recommend Semrush for many digital marketing activities from keyword research to competitive analysis.
If you are nervous and still don’t know if Semrush is for you, then I recommend creating a free Semrush account over here and see if it can fulfill your requirements.
Overall, Semrush takes an IMPORTANT role in my digital marketing toolkit. So, where do you place this tool? Top or bottom?
Have I missed any particular thing to showcase in this Semrush review? Share your reviews about Semrush below comment form.
Resources & Further reading
- Semrush.com 7-Day Free Trial
- 11 Awesome Ways How Semrush Can Hack Your Blog Growth
- Semrush reviews and pricing — Capterra
- Semrush reviews 2021 by customers — G2 Crowd
- Semrush Reviews: Overview, Pricing, and Features — FinancesOnline.com
- Semrush SEO Writing Assistant – WordPress plugin
- Berush.com — Semrush affiliate program
- Semrush Nordic Awards
- SEMRush to hit $80m ARR This Year, Here’s How
- Majestic and SEMRush Combine Forces
Domain & Keyword Analytics5.0/5
Data & Coverage4.8/5
- Extensive database
- High-quality tools for different marketing purposes
- Helpful guides and content
- Worth your money
- Take some time to get accustomed