If you asked anyone to list the top five click tracking software based on reliability, infrastructure, and feature-richness, ClickMagick would definitely take a spot at the top.
What about ClickMagick pricing?
How much does ClickMagick cost in 2023 (because of their recent price update)
That is what you are going to find out in this guide to ClickMagick prices.
What is ClickMagick?
If you are new to the ClickMagick link tracking tool, please watch the short video below.
In essence, ClickMagick is a quality link tracking software with features like link rotator (with routing functionalities), conversion tracking (pages you control and you do not), affiliate tracking integration so on.
The pricing tag of any tool is essential because, depending on the price, you might or might not be able to use it. Let’s find out ClickMagick plans and their pricing.
ClickMagick has three pricing tiers or packages.
All plans provide Core tracking features of ClickMagick, which include:
- Easily track entire sales funnels
- Intelligent Split Testing & Rotators
- “Linkless” Tracking w/ No Redirects
- Add Retargeting Pixels to Any Link
- Geotargeting & Mobile Optimization
- Flag/Block Bots & Non-Human Clicks
- Click-Fraud Protection
- Track Unlimited Opt-Ins, Goals & Sales
- Custom Tracking Domains
- Mobile/SMS Notifications & Alerts
- Unlimited Postbacks/Webhooks
- Lightning-Fast Tracking Links & Rotators
- Affiliate Marketing Tools
- Real-Time Stats
Additionally, all plans allow for tracking unlimited opt-ins, sales, and other conversions. (Therefore, ClickMagick plans do not limit volumes on fundamentals like opt-ins, sales, and conversions, unlike most of its competitors)
The ClickMagick Starter Plan costs $49 a month.
As the name implies, it’s for starters who are new to internet marketing or receive a small amount of monthly traffic.
Here are the key features of the ClickMagick Starter plan that you’d receive:
- Up to 10,000 clicks per month
- You get an unlimited amount of conversions
- You get real-time stats & KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- You get all of the core TrueTracking™ features that ClickMagick offers
And here are more distinctive benefits of the Starter plan:
- Funnel Tracking – 1 Project (track a website, store, or funnel)
- 2 Custom Tracking Domains
- 6-Month Data Retention
- Basic online support via email
What does it really mean?
The Starter plan of ClickMagick gives you all the core features, two custom domains, one team member, 6-months of data retention, and tracking only one funnel.
The Starter plan is the best choice if you are on a small budget and receive less than 10,000 clicks per month. The downside of it is that it allows tracking only one funnel.
Standard pricing (Most Popular)
The ClickMagick Standard Plan costs $99 a month.
The standard plan is the most popular for many reasons. It is equipped with many more features than the Starter plan, and customers get immense value.
Key features of the Standard plan:
- Up to 100,000 Clicks a Month
- Real-Time Stats & KPIs
- 3 Team Members
- Core TrueTracking™ Features
- Mobile App
One hundred thousand clicks a month is a serious volume, mainly if you use Clickmagick tracking for solo ads. Also, the Standard plan offers many features such as:
- Auto Cost Update
- Cross-Device Tracking
- Advanced Attribution Models
- Phone/Offline Sales Tracking
- Audience Optimization™
- Facebook Conversions API
- PPC Click Shield™
- API and Zapier Access
And the previous limits are increased:
- Funnel Tracking – 5 Projects (track websites, stores, or funnels)
- 10 Custom Tracking Domains
- 1-Year Data Retention
- 2-Hour Helpdesk support, Live Chat support, 1-On-1 Onboarding Call, and phone support and Zoom assistance via screen sharing with ClickMagick experts
By looking at the ClickMagick Standard plan’s features, it’s clear that you get more value from it.
- More clicks
- +2 additional team members than the Starter plan
- Cross-device tracking (track conversions on mobile, desktop, etc.,)
- Automatically updates costs and calculates profit or loss and ROI in real-time
- Offline sales tracking
- PPC click shield technology to protect your ad account and ad spend
- Track five funnels
- 10 custom tracking domains (more than enough for most people)
- 1-year data retention (take decisions intelligently with previous campaign records. Perfect if you purchase solo ad traffic regularly)
- Mobile app to see all of your important stats in real time
- Integrate with any third-party application or create your custom dashboard with API and Zapier access
What does this mean for you?
It means if you are a media buyer with a large volume, under 100,000 clicks/mo, or use ad networks like Google Ads (PPC, YouTube, and Display ads), Facebook Ads (including Instagram and WhatsApp ads), the Standard plan is the most suitable one.
Here are why:
- 1-on-1 onboarding call will be helpful if you are stuck with any configuration
- Multiple tracking domains give you the ability to manage multiple campaigns even though ad networks block one or several domains.
- Auto cost updates automatically pull in ad costs data with the integration of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Tiktok ads. It even performs necessary currency conversions. The Standard plan allows the integration of two accounts for each supported ad network
- Three extra team members allow you to give co-workers access to your Clickmagick and manage ad account performance.
- ClickMagick Audience Optimization™ is perfect if you use conversion tracking features (and pay-for-conversions ad methods). Audience Optimization makes it super easy to send your actual conversion data to the platforms you advertise on, so they’ll have more accurate data to work with.
- API and Zapier access allows you to integrate with custom performance tracking software and build your own reporting dashboards (particularly helpful for agencies and media buying firms).
Pro pricing (for Power users)
The ClickMagick Pro Plan costs $199 a month.
ClickMagick has got flexible and affordable pricing for veteran internet marketers.
- Up to 1,000,000 Clicks a Month
- Unlimited Team Members
- Unlimited Funnel Tracking
- Unlimited Custom Domains
- Unlimited Integrations, Ad accounts, and Ad network pixels
Pro plan holders get all core tracking features offered in previous ClickMagick plans and “Done for You” support, 2-Year data retention, and paid traffic courses.
ClickMagick paid traffic courses to include:
- Bulletproof Facebook Ads
- Bulletproof GDN Ads
- Bulletproof Google Ads
- Bulletproof Instagram Ads
- Bulletproof LinkedIn Ads
- Bulletproof Native Ads
- Bulletproof Twitter Ads
- Bulletproof YouTube Ads
Up to 1 million click tracking, unlimited team members, funnel tracking, and unlimited custom domains are compelling features you cannot find in most link tracking tools for under $200 per month.
Plus, all ClickMagick plans receive features like sharing reports, a traffic router (to maximize unique clicks so solo ad business owners can make the most money), and multi-touch attribution models like Linear, Position-Based, and Time Decay — which provide even deeper insights and help you to scale like never before.
ClickMagick removed the yearly pricing from their website, so the only choice is to become a monthly subscriber.
Before, you could claim a ClickMagick discount (up to 30%) by subscribing to an annual plan. But, since now it’s gone, the only option available is the free trial.
However, you can opt into the yearly subscription model from your account. Go to Billing by clicking the Account menu. Then click the ‘Change subscription’ and change the billing circle from monthly to yearly. The new billing date will be the day you make the switch. Since ClickMagick credits the remaining time on the subscription, you will not waste money.
ClickMagick Free Trial
ClickMagick’s free trial is available for all plans and is active for 14-days. If you try ClickMagick, signing up for Standard is recommended as you’d receive most features for free for two weeks.
Which ClickMagick pricing package is best for you?
ClickMagick is used by affiliate marketers, media buyers, online advertisers, and publishers. So, depending on your needs, the suitable ClickMagick plan might differ.
If you are a small solo ad buyer who wants to test the waters (monthly traffic volume does not exceed 10K), then the Starter plan is the best choice.
Because although the Starter plan does not get advanced features like Cross-Device Tracking and advanced attribution models, since it gets the core TrueTracking™ features like click-fraud protection and sales funnel tracking, you can cover most needs. Although you use solo ads for affiliate marketing, you can get around with ClickMagick’s Starter package.
Suppose you are a media buyer and advertise on networks like Google, Bing & Yahoo (Microsoft), Facebook and TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Quora. In that case, the Standard plan is the smartest choice for you.
Not only does it get highly useful advanced feature sets, but also the ClickMagick cost is affordable. (i.e., The ClickMagick price of Standard is x2 of Starter but gets more features and as much as x10 limit increase)
The final plan, which is Pro is actually for professional power users. Up to 1,000,000 clicks, unlimited funnels, domains, integrations, and team members for $199/mo is the most cost-effective Clickmagick pricing plan. If you run native ad campaigns on networks like Taboola, Mgid, Content.ad, Revcontent, or ZeroPark, ClickMagick’s Pro plan would be an excellent ad tracker for you (and a considerable alternative to Voluum, AdsBridge, etc.,)
ClickMagick’s Automatic upgrade
One thing we can’t predict when running media buying campaigns is the traffic volume. Since the traffic volume is a significant factor when it comes ClickMagick prices, ClickMagick will automatically upgrade your account to the next one (i.e: the higher level plan) after a 10% “cushion” period.
For example, if you are on the Starter plan and consumed 10,500 clicks per month, your account won’t be upgraded to the Standard. But if the account consumed 11,001 clicks, your account will be automatically upgraded to the Standard.
Cancel ClickMagick account
You can easily cancel your ClickMagck account without contacting ClickMagick support from your billing page.
Conclusion on ClickMagick Pricing
ClickMagick is a world-class link tracking software with numerous features for many objectives, including tracking sales, affiliate marketing, solo advertising, PPC ads, social media ads, and traffic routing.
Its pricing is not complicated or has a hidden agenda, unlike most other tools in which you must subscribe to a top-level plan, additional services or buy add-ons to fully utilize the traffic tracking system.
However, with the ClickMagick pricing structure, you know what you get. In this article, you found the details about ClickMagick plans and costs. So, let us know your thoughts on the pricing packages below.