This review on ConvertBox covers:
ConvertBox Review: Your Ultimate On-Site Conversion Toolkit to Skyrocket Leads, Interactions and Sales
In this ConvertBox review, I want to be as transparent as possible. That is why I share all ConvertBox modals so that you can experience yourself how it works on your end.
Click the links below to see forms.
What is ConvertBox and Who is Behind it?
When it comes to online business models (be it blogging, product launches, freelancing, digital marketing agencies or even network marketing), leads, prospects or potential customers is the backbone of your business.
Depending on your marketing skills (i.e: the ability to capture more leads and convert as many of them into customers), your business's value will be decided.
But, what if you do not have a PhD on marketing?
What if you do not know how to make high-converting lead capture widgets without coding?
Well, that is where ConvertBox comes in.
ConvertBox is an ultimate On-Site Conversion tool that makes making lead capture forms not only easier that a five-grader can do in or less 10 minutes, but also it gets you most of people converted with nifty conversion features! (More on that later on this ConvertBox review)
If you ever used a tool like OptinMonster, Convertful, Hellobar or Leadpages before, ConvertBox is an excellent alternative to those.
Dean Saunders (founder of ConvertBox)
ConvertBox is founded by Dean Saunders who is an internet marketer for over 10 years from New Zealand. Josh Barnett who is the founder of well-known ThriveCart, the ultimate online cart platform supports Dean and co to spice up the platform from the day one.
ConvertBox's History, Present and Forecast
Since the beginning, ConvertBox development team released updates and improved the platform a LOT on regular basis and due to their vision of making a complete platform for on-site conversions, they rebranded as ConvertBox (or ConvertBox 2.0).
Every day, ConvertBox is getting better and better and their user base getting bigger and bigger. They are on the right direction for becoming the world's easiest and best on-site conversion toolkit!
ConvertBox's support is also second to none and you can reach them out on firstname.lastname@example.org for any Convertbox help.
Since the day one, ConvertBox worked hard not only to make the platform easier to use and anyone can create a lead optin form without hassle, but also added distinct features that not only increase conversion rates of your forms but also the quality of the leads.
In this ConvertBox review article, I cannot list all ConvertBox features. If you want to find out more, I recommend checking out this page over here. But, I will list some of essential ones that most online marketers prefer to use.
Accurate Call to Action for the Right Visitor at the Precise time
Targeting or lead segmentation is something that can boost your revenue while reducing unsubscribers.
You can target visitors based on dozens of factors. Here are some of them:
- Number of visits — Want to display a special offer for only new visitors (i.e: visitor count = 1)? Or want to offer an irresistible discount that is only available for next few hours for returning visitors? Now you can do both on ConvertBox very easily.
- Seen page — Do you want to offer special offer for people who have visited a specific page? (e.g: someone who visited bonus page that is given after the purchase of your tripwire offer) Things are getting very much exciting with ConvertBox!
- ESP Lists — Want to display a specific announcement to subscribers? That is very much possible. 🙂
- Location — Localize your Convertboxes and increase conversions
- Referring site — i.e: Display special message for people who are coming from Twitter, Google Ads, or specific forum or from any referral site!
- Inactive on page — Provide lead magnet like eBook, email course or newsletter subscription options for ones who are not active on your site.
- Device type — Display device-specific lead capture widgets or survey forms.
- Goals — Inside ConvertBox, you can set up Goals such as subscription, visiting a specific page etc. You can use those goals as a visitor targeting option to laser target other ConvertBox forms.
- URL parameters — Display specific forms based on URL parameters. Very useful for paid advertisers to increase conversions and reduce cost-per-acquisition.
- ESP Tags — Target visitors based on tags on your autoresponder. Very useful feature particularly to personalize messaging and deliver personalized offers.
- ConvertBox activity — i.e: Did he/she sign up to ConvertBox A before? Then show this form.
- Exit intent — Capture more leads with exit intent popups because most people who leave your site will never visit again!
- WordPress category — More personalization opportunities if you are a WordPress blogger.
- Time on page
- Percentage scrolled
- And many more!
I dot not review tools I do not use. So, here is a real-life example of How I use ConvertBox.
- Returning visitors, but at least more than 2 times so the visitor is interested in my content.
- Desktop (the form is a desktop-oriented design)
- Want to target people from United States and United Kingdom
- Do not show if he/she is already on my list and went through the course (important)
See. How easy it is to target visitors to increase the quality of leads on ConvertBox?
Well, if you are creative enough, this can be FUN!
You get the idea, right?
ConvertBox makes it SO much easier to target visitor as every way as possible. This comes to our next feature of Convertbox which is...
Intuitive WYSIWYG Editor
Things can be difficult to design what you want if you do not have coding skills.
No more fear because Convert Box WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor makes you a pro at designing beautiful forms.
You can get started by choosing one of four models.
- Callout Modal
- Sticky bar
- Center Modal
- Full page
Then you will be asked to select a ConvertBox template or create from scratch. If you are new to ConvertBox or want to get inspired, selecting a premade template would be a smart choice.
For example, if you want to use Quiz-type lead gen form on your site and deliver bonuses, select the "Segmentation" ConvertBox template.
Watch this video to find some features of ConvertBox WYSIWYG editor.
Here are some key features of ConvertBox editor:
- Show your profile picture on forms to increase CVR. (Conversion rate)
- Change the ConvertBox type (if you want to change the Convertbox modal type from one to another later, you can do it)
- Steps — Make quizzes, segment your list, create Yes/No forms and more.
- Mobile editing — You can edit only the mobile view. (Very handy feature to make your forms more mobile friendly by specific font-sizes, line-heights etc.)
Another key feature that I want to emphasize in this ConvertBox review is the Multiple Integrations with Email Service Providers, CRM software or other apps. This might not be useful for every usecase, but very specific ones that most other lead generation tools do not offer.
For instance, you might want to send subscriber data to your webinar platform like Gotowebinar and send name, email and other captured data to your Email marketing software like Aweber and tag based on actions made. This is now possible with ConvertBox, but most other lead gen tools.
Since ConvertBox also supports with Zapier, you can integrate with any platform or service currently ConvertBox is not directly integrated.
This gets us to the next feature of ConvertBox lead gen tool which is very important...
No matter what your business model is, A/B testing is very critical to identify what works best for your audience.
ConvertBox supports A/B split testing and you can get started by just cloning the current design or making a new one from scratch on your ConvertBox editor.
Currently ConvertBox supports two A/B test types.
- Cookied Split test: One person will only see one variant.
- Regular Split test: One person will see more than one variant.
You can split test forms based on any criteria. My recommended A/B testing variants are...
- CTA button text
- CTA button background text (use contrast colors that stand out from other elements on your site.)
- Images (Use Gifs to see how it progresses)
- With or without emojis
ConvertBox dashboard shows any A/B test running and show you statistics so that you can pause or add new variants easily.
How I use ConvertBox
- Capture leads for Affiliate marketing video course by using ConvertBox. Full-page modal got highest conversion rate. I also A/B test forms to find which converts better based on time took to display and scroll percentage.
- Display notification messages to giveaway participants on my campaigns made on UpViral. (i.e: Last 24 hours. We doubled points for referrals!) Since, ConvertBox has mobile-oriented editing features, it's an extra advantage for me as most people come through mobile devices.
- Use ConvertBox to build newsletter subscription forms to people who intend to leave.
- Segment, tag and deliver highly personalized offers: By displaying targeted messages that easily segment visitors, I generate more leads with high-converting optin forms.
But, Dean, the founder of ConvertBox already expressed that they are going to move to recurring pricing model very soon so if you want to buy ConvertBox Lifetime deal, this is the perfect time. Click here to learn more.
NOTE: ConvertBox LTD is a great one if you hate paying a monthly fee for a lead generation software. Not only will you receive all future updates and bug fixes, but also features at first too!
I was lucky enough to get ConvertBox Lifetime deal. I paid only onetime fee and didn't pay anything again!
Speaking of ConvertBox pricing plans, they currently have two tiers: ConvertBox Lifetime and ConvertBox Pro Lifetime.
What is ConvertBox Pro?
ConvertBox Pro is a different, higher tier of ConvertBox plans that comes with extra features. Some of them are:
ConvertBox Pro upgrade also comes with one lifetime price. So, you will never pay any monthly fee again!
If you are wondering what the competitors of ConvertBox are, here are some of them:
- Convertful: One of the best alternatives to Convertbox and Convertful offers many features and customization options.
- OptinMonster: One of most popular optin form builders for WordPress.
- Convertflow: Very powerful lead generation software for marketers, particularly funnel builders. In fact, ConvertBox is a tool like Convertflow with lots of common features.
- RightMessage: Another lead generation tool for email marketing.
Considering current ConvertBox lifetime deal, ConvertBox is a steal deal compared to pricing of other tools.
And feature-wise, it is also ahead of many optin form tools out there and it's getting better and better every week!
Is ConvertBox Worth it?
If you are a blogger, email marketer or agency, ConvertBox is suitable for you and considering features, constant updates, and support you receive for one small lifetime price, ConvertBox is very worth it and in fact it's a steal.
You will kick yourself if you miss this one of a lifetime deal!
Final Review on ConvertBox
As a customer of ConvertBox for over 2 years, here is what I think about ConvertBox as a whole.
ConvertBox is one of my best lead generation tools that I use on my websites to generate leads, segment visitors, announce special events, deliver lead magnets such as eBooks.
Currently ConvertBox is having a lifetime deal offer and considering how much it has to offer for your business in days to come, it is a very cheap deal.
Click here to buy ConvertBox for one time lifetime price!
So what are your thoughts and ConvertBox reviews? Drop them in the comments below.
ConvertBox$395 Lifetime price
- WYSIWYG Drag-n-drop builder
- Multiple integrations on single form
- Conversion boosting features
- Easy installation
- Intelligent targeting features
- Inline forms
- Social signup options
- Not fully whitelabel (i.e: ConvertBox.com domain is used in link tracking)