You will find the two best RightMessage alternatives for creating powerful CTAs (Call-to-Actions) and personalizing websites to save money and supercharge your marketing campaigns with better and more powerful features.
RightMessage allows you to personalize web pages and display targeted widgets like opt-in forms, and message CTAs to get more sales.
However, RightMessage is not the only tool out there that can do the job. There are multiple tools that are capable of personalizing sites and showing targeted CTAs for the right people at the right time.
This post will show the two best RightMessage contenders I have used for my businesses.
Why Should You Replace RightMessage?
RightMessage is a tool to segment your audience, personalize your website and generate more targeted leads. However, there are several reasons why you should look for an alternative to the RightMessage tool.
- It’s costlier – RightMessage is costlier compared with its competition. For example, if your site gets 30,000 visitors per month, it costs $129 at minimum to use RightMessage. However, there are lots of cheaper RightMessage alternatives for beginners and experts.
- RightMessage doesn’t offer Whitelabel agency features – If you are a digital marketing agency owner looking for a good lead generation tool to manage your clients but do not want to expose it, then RightMessage would not be a perfect choice because you cannot customize the branding.
- Try out more tools! – RightMessage has good features. But, there are some tools with many features that can challenge RightMessage and beat convincingly in terms of value for money.
RightMessage has two plans:
- CTA Plan: allows you to create CTA widgets and opt-in forms to segment the audience and capture visitors
- Personalize Plan: This includes the features of the CTA plan plus features to personalize your website.
Hence, I will list the best RightMessage competitors for both plans.
RightMessage CTA Plan Alternatives
There are lots of tools like RightMessage for improving on-site conversions or building your list. Here are the most relevant RightMessage competitors for the CTA plan.
Convertful is an all-in-one tool to improve on-site conversions on your websites and funnels. It includes similar and unique features compared with RightMessage.
Here are the key features of Convertful.
- Visual drag-and-drop builder – Build beautiful and high conversion CTA widgets easily. No coding skills are required.
- Build multi-step forms – Like in RightMessage, you can create surveys and quizzes with Convertful to segment your visitors. Furthermore, you can sync all the inputs like interests and behaviors to your CRM or autoresponder software to get more details about your subscribers.
- 360 view – Convertful is a 2-way synchronization lead generation tool. You can get tags, list groups, etc., and a subscriber is in and target users based on those.
- Deadline funnels – Like in RightMessage, you can display the right message for the right visitor at the right time. Convertful tracks all the details about your subscriber, and you can easily target a segment of users.
- Multi-widget types – Convertful has similar widget types. You can create popups, welcome mats, inline forms, sticky bars, slide-up forms, etc.
- Advanced targeting – Go beyond typical targeting options in RightMessage.
- Message customization
- Webhooks, Zapier, Integrately, and dozens of direct integration with your favorite apps
Also another key feature of Convertful is the ability to make a widget show or not show based on the user’s journey or behavior.
Converful’s Event Tracking feature makes it so easier to target your visitors precisely.
Also, unlike in RightMessage, in Convertful, you can create banner ads and split tests. If you were looking for a good tool like RightMessage that can increase clicks to your call-to-actions, Convertful might be an excellent candidate.
RightMessage vs Convertful
If you are concerned about the branding (like I do), RightMessage is not a good choice here because you are not allowed to remove your branding.
Furthermore, if you are an agency owner, the Convertful Agency plan would be cost-effective and the best choice for you. Learn more about it in this Convertful Agency review.
By comparing pricing between RightMessage and Convertful, it’s clear that Convertful is cost-effective for any businessman.
For example, if your site is getting 150,000 visitors a month, it costs $89 per month in Convertful. But, it costs $259 per month in RightMessage.
If you got it one step further, you could actually get a Convertful Agency plan for just $299 a month!
- 1,000,000 pageviews a month
- 20 sites
- Complete Whitelabel (custom branding from Dashboard to widgets)
Try Convertful for free over here.
Learn more in our Convertful review.
RightMessage Personalize Plan Alternatives
The Personalize plan includes all features of the CTA plan in addition to personalization features.
Unless is one of the best predictive personalization tools out there. Enterprise-level customers and media buying agencies mainly use it to personalize web pages very deeply.
However, you can use it for your paid ad campaigns. For instance, I used Unless to personalize my giveaway signup and share pages,
Here are key features of Unless
- Audience targeting – Unlike RightMessage, Unless is capable of doing much-advanced audience targeting through multiple ways. The segmentation of anonymous data with 30+ targeting conditions, creating audiences based on predictions, and self-segmentation through questions are some of the best features.
- Content and UX optimization – Edit your landing pages to personalize content.
- Hyper personalization – Create a complete personalized website with advanced targeting features
- Automated A/B testing – Unless lets you A/B test pages in more ways rather than RightMessage.
- Customer data integration – Unless has deep integrations with analytics tools like Google Analytics, data enrichment tools like Clearbit, and CRM software like ActiveCampaign. Utilize data points to supercharge your personalization campaigns.
Unlike RightMessage, Unless.com is a complete solution to personalize your marketing campaigns. It tracks user activities behind the radar.
Click on the “Details” link to reveal more data about each user. I do not want to expose those details publically.
There are over dozen of recipes that allow you to segment your audience. Perfect for paid ad campaigns and personalization message targeting.
Unless Experience contains three sections:
- On-Site Personalization – Present different messages, visuals, and colors based on the audience segments
- Add-ons – Like in RightMessage, display unique and hype-targeted CTA widgets
- Recipes – It’s a collection of popular templates for different purposes.
RightMessage vs Unless
|Landing page personalization||Yes||Yes|
|Anonymous visitor segmentation||No||Yes|
|Create an audience based on predictions||No||Yes|
|Automated A/B testing||No||Yes|
|Customer data integration||No||Yes|
Unless would be an excellent tool if you are doing paid ad campaigns or creating personalized websites.
By comparing the prices of RightMessage and Unless, RightMessage is still more expensive! You might think Unless should be costlier than RightMessage because it is an enterprise-level tool.
It costs $769/mo for 1,000,000 visitors per month in RightMessage Personalized plan. However, it costs only €599 or $729 for the same amount of visitors!
Conclusion on Best RightMessage Alternatives
RightMessage allows you to personalize landing pages and display targeted CTA widgets to increase conversions and reduce advertising costs.
However, for various reasons, RightMessage might not be for you. So, in this article, I listed the best competitors for RightMessage on-site conversion rate optimization tool.
So, what is your best alternative to RightMessage?