This article will showcase top social media marketing tools for business owners to grow in 2022.
Social media marketing is alive…
… and grow year by year.
What truly happened to social media marketing was that it became harder to compete with others and social media companies reduced their organic reach drastically.
The days are gone, you can expect to drive tons of visitors from each tweet and Facebook share.
With the immense number of competitors hanging on each niche, it is harder to complete your business purposes.
Luckily for you, many social media marketing tools can make hard work easier for you.
Even the proper use of social media tools can help you stand out from your competitors and consolidate the exponential growth of your social media marketing campaigns.
Why should you use social media marketing tools for your business?
One common question that pops up every time you see any internet marketing niche is whether you can engage without using ANY tool.
In fact, I used to think I did not want to use any social media tool for my marketing purposes.
I tried everything possible to grow my business.
Some of them worked perfectly. Not need to use any tool.
However, when I faced the one common problem that every marketer confronts; the lack of time to do everything, I thought there must be an alternative way to automate social media marketing arrangements.
Can you count how many social networking channels are out there, right now? 30, 40? I do not know.
Facebook is still king when compared with other social networks with great engagement.
Yes, not all social networking sites will adapt to your business. You should test every social network and use different social media marketing strategies to find out what network gets a higher ROI for your business.
I was overwhelmed due to tons of social media marketing activities, so I tried a few social media software and tools.
You shouldn’t use social media marketing tools because others use them; however, you should use them, especially because,
Reach more audience
Even though organic traffic or search engine traffic is the best medium of traffic for many businesses, still social media can do a tremendous job when driving highly targeted traffic to your website.
For example, let’s think that you have a photoblog that covers many topics, from travel to food.
However, as you know, it is far more difficult to get traffic from search engines to your photoblog.
However, you can utilize social networking sites such as Pinterest (especially in this case) to drive highly targeted traffic.
Using a good social marketing plan and a social media automation tool, you do not want to worry about reaching potential prospects even if they live in other corners of the world.
Acquire more customers
A proper social media strategy can drive more sales than most paid advertising methods, such as banner advertising or PPV.
Nowadays, many social media tools provide different types of SMO tools to reach your potential customers and target them accordingly so that you can convert them into long-term clients.
Increase your brand awareness
What is an even better medium than social media to increase your business’s brand awareness?
There is nothing, right?
So, using proper social media tools for your business plans can amplify business growth while improving brand awareness.
When your brand becomes more popular, people will start talking about it on social media, forums, and Q&A sites and even search for your brand in search engines.
At last, you will see an increase in conversions as a result of the popularity of the brand.
Build a community
Nowadays, every business has a social profile on every social media site.
Social media marketing tools can help build a better relationship with your followers while making your social media profile an open place for everyone to talk, smile, and make a conference.
That is why every time 9gag post an update on Facebook, they get tons of shares, comments, likes, and other emotions.
Understand your potential customers
If you just started out, then it might be a little bit not easier for you to understand your customers.
Where they are hanging around, what they are talking about, what articles read, and what content they most like to consume all matter to your business growth.
So, you can use an appropriate social media analytics tool to understand your potential customers’ behavior to make a good plan for the next social media campaign.
Analyze competitors’ social media techniques and strategies
This is one of the best choices why I prefer to use competitor analysis tools. You can find what strategies your top competitors use to dominate social media marketing by using a few social media marketing tools and techniques.
You can find what channels they get most of the leads, sales, and long-term customers.
And why not find the influencers who helped to bump up against competitors’ social media marketing efforts?
Build a strong foundation for your next social media marketing strategy
It is nothing better than being a social media marketing expert.
Experience is your biggest asset that others cannot buy or steal.
Getting a better understanding of what works in 2022 and the ability to forecast what will happen in the next few years of SMM will surely assist in adapting to future social media marketing changes.
These are all seven advantages you get as you use social media tools and services for your marketing affairs.
There are tons of tools for social media optimization and marketing. It was difficult for me to find the best articles for this article.
However, I decided to include these seven best social media marketing tools in this article.
If you know of any other tool for social media marketing, social media tracking, or social media monitoring, please let us know in the comment form below. I will check it out and will add if it is capable.
5 Best Social Media Marketing Tools Compared
My best social media marketing tool is ContentStudio. It is not just because it fulfills every need for my business aspects but also because ContentStudio is adding new features for ease of use and getting ahead of competitors.
Here are some of the best features of ContentStudio.:
- Workspaces for managing multiple brands – Have you ever found yourself in a difficult position where you have to manage multiple social media accounts of yours and clients? ContentStudio makes managing many different brands easier than ever.
- Content Publishing and Calendar – ContentStudio provides every tool to publish your content across social media channels. Some notable features are Content categories, image editor, shortening URLs using tools like Replug, Bitly, and PixelMe, and auto-generation of post variations.
- Automation – Yes, ContentStudio provides social media automation tools for posting content on autopilot.
- Inbox – Integrate all your inboxes under one roof.
- Advanced reporting – Get all details that are important to your business, including optimal post times, engagement, audience growth, and much more.
- Content discovery – Find out which content is trending across social media channels easily. ContentStudio’s Discovery module is one of the best alternatives to Buzzsumo.
- Social media influencers – Get to know the best influencers for your social media campaigns.
- Directly post to Instagram, WordPress, Medium, Tumblr, Shopify, and more!
I have been using ContentStudio to manage all my social media accounts. To learn more about it, check out this ContentStudio review.
Sign up for ContentStudio by following this link.
Awario is a social media listening tool. This tool monitors the web, including all of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, and websites for the mention of your keyword.
If you are looking for a way to identify who mentions your brand (ex: keyword, website, etc.) on the web, Awario would be a good tool.
Here are some features of Awario:
- Non-stop monitoring – Awario reaches every corner of the web looking for any mention 24*7. So, get to know first any conversation happens that impacts your business.
- Any language – No matter your keyword’s language, Awario tracks it.
- Any location – One benefit of using a tool like Awario is that you can specify a location. So, you will get to know precise details.
- Track hashtags – Identify opportunities and the popularity of a topic with hashtag tracking.
- Powerful analytics – Get statistics, including top mentions, influencers, sentiment, and more!
There are many use cases of using a tool like Awaio in your marketing campaigns. No matter if you are a small business or a big brand, you should look after your brand. Awario can be helpful in many ways.
Awario has got three main subscription plans. The basic plan starts at $39/mo. Learn more about Awario prices over here.
Semrush Social Media Tool
In fact, marketers primarily use Semrush to analyze competitors, find out their strategies and techniques, and, if you are an advertiser, to find PPC keywords, CPCs, rankings, body text, and titles.
However, Semrush’s Social Media Tool is capable of many things:
- Schedule social media posts
- Analyze competitor brands’ social growth
- Compare multiple social media accounts
- Check social media engagement
- Chrome extension to share posts on social media
Learn more about Semrush in this Semrush review.
Semrush has a free plan. However, you will have to upgrade to one of the subscriptions to get the most out of it. Try Semrush for free by following this link.
- The complete guide to using Semrush for blogging
- Details about Semrush pricing for this year
- Best Semrush reports
- Similar sites like Semrush
- Semrush coupon for PRO and GURU plans
- How to find broken links using Semrush
Canva is an excellent tool for making visuals for social media campaigns.
If you are unfamiliar with Photoshop or photo editing like me, then you can use Canva to make attractive images to share on social networking sites.
First, go to Canva and create your free account. After you have created your account, click on the “More” icon under the “Create a Design” section in your dashboard.
Now you can see various types of designs. Select one of the desired design types if you want to make a social media sharing image. I selected the “Pinterest Graphic” design type.
In the new tab, you can see the design creator page. You can take a few minutes and practice creating a graphic for social media sharing on Canva.
Here I made a simple-looking graphic for this article to share on Pinterest. (BTW, I am not a good artist :P)
Once you have done everything right, click on the “Download” button and next select the “Image: high quality (PNG)” option.
Canva is an ideal tool for beginners and busy marketers to use for creating attractive graphics for social media. I am using this to make blog graphics too. Give it a try today and see how Canva will save you time and money.
Related: Canva vs Stencil
IFTTT is another excellent social media tool to market your business. IFTTT now supports over 350 networks and services so that you can make many changes to your social media plan.
After creating your free account, you can select one of the hundreds of recipes to distribute content on various platforms in the dashboard.
For example, this recipe builds a Twitter list based on a specific hashtag.
Connect your Twitter account to start.
After authorizing your Twitter account, add the necessary information in the fields. Here I wanted to find content writers. This simple statement will make the search for content writers easier.
IFTTT is definitely an excellent social media marketing tool for every type of business (small, medium-sized, and large) and every marketer.
I recommend you to check out IFTTT and see how it can make you a productive, efficient, and proactive marketer.
Don’t waste your time on social media marketing
Here are a few ways you can utilize IFTTT to boost your social media marketing efforts.
- Curate content: Content curation is something you should pay attention to if you are a content marketer or a blogger. Some content distribution networks such as Flipboard, Paper.li can continuously drive your website hundreds of highly targeted referral traffic. Make a new recipe or use a premade recipe to distribute content just after you published them or posted them to your Facebook fan page or LinkedIn business page.
- Get notified when someone mentions you on Twitter: Social media is great for building new relationships and getting new customers to your small business. People who loved your blog might have shared them on Twitter. Why not take your time thanking them for sharing your content on Twitter? Appreciate them. Say to them whether they need any help, you are with them. It will build a strong relationship with you and your prospects.
Final words on best social media marketing tools
Much more components are integrated with social media marketing. So, you must do tons of tasks to stay tuned to your followers on social networks.
The best way to make your small business stand out and grow rapidly is by using unique and best social media marketing tools for small businesses.
You can find many social media tools that do thousands of tasks simultaneously. Some social media tools such as ContentStudio, HootSuite, Buffer, and PostPlanner have very similar features and work structures.
However, I wanted to share with you my personal social media toolkit.
Yes, I use more tools than I listed here. Nevertheless, these are the unique ones with great features used and trusted by millions of marketers, bloggers, and business owners.
So, what is your favorite social media marketing tool? Didn’t I forget to list your favorite one? Please let me know in the comment form below.