One of the most important pages of your business is the pricing page. If the pricing table is not structured and designed rightly, conversions will be low, and your business will lose money. Period.
Obviously, you can hire someone on a freelance network such as Upwork or Fiverr to design a pricing table. But, the disadvantage of that path is that you rarely come up with the design you want. That is why you should try the following online pricing table creators.
These tools will generate simple HTML pricing widgets for you, and you can customize them to resonate with your website theme and brand color palette.
- Why should you use pricing tables?
- Association between pricing tables and checkout pages
- 5 Best Online Pricing Table Creators
- Conclusion on Best Pricing Table Creators
Why should you use pricing tables?
Why should you actually use pricing tables on websites instead of payment links, for example?
Here are some reasons:
- Give users cleaner options — Visual appearance cannot be replaced. When using a pricing table, potential customers can choose which plan to select and what features and limits they will receive.
- Emphasize prices and discounts — A pricing table is a great way to emphasize monthly/yearly pricing differences and discounts visitors would receive. (ex: subscribe to an annual plan and save up to 30%)
- Visually tempt people to subscribe to a higher plan — Have you seen the labels/ribbons like “most popular” and “best value” in the mid-tier plan of prices tables of most online services? That message alone persuades people to subscribe to a higher-value plan rather than a low-tier one.
- A/B test conversion rates — If you use a simple payment link, it will not enable you to test variants such as CTA text, color, etc., But with a pricing table on your business, you can split test pricing pages along with checkout pages.
- Give payment options — Different people have different interests. Some people are afraid of using their credit/debit cards, while others do not have PayPal accounts. A quality pricing table generator offers customization options and lets people choose payment methods such as Google Pay, Crypto, and PayPal Credit.
Association between pricing tables and checkout pages
The main difference is pricing tables, or pages for that matter, are simply showcasing payment plans and what customers will receive, while checkout pages are where people make their transactions.
Checkout pages are another whole sector where it involves different aspects such as split payments, affiliate management, JV agreements, refund and subscription management, etc.,
ThriveCart is one of the checkout software with PayPal, Stripe, and Authorize.net direct integrations.
5 Best Online Pricing Table Creators
Powr Pricing Table Generator
Powr is an online service that provides 50+ online widgets such as email timer, countdown timer for websites, count up clock timer, social feed and eCommerce product listing, PayPal buy button, and order forms to empower your online business. Its Pricing Table Generator is equipped with tons of features.
- Accept payments via PayPal
- Three payment types: One-time, donation, and subscription
- Create unlimited pricing plans and sort them according to your requirements
- Link to a checkout page or take payments within the page where the pricing table is installed
- 20+ global currencies are supported, including US Dollar, British Pound, Euro, Brazillian Real, and Japanese Yen
- Allow buyers to choose price (and set minimum price) and quantity (and set minimum quantity)
- Set shipping cost (the total cost would be the sum of shipping fees and base product price)
- Subscription payment options: Set recurring payments in Days, Weeks, Months, and Years (ex: every two weeks), Set trial (i.e., trial fee (put 0 for a free trial), trial length)
- Set where to redirect customer after successful payment
- Highlight plans
- Add unlimited features, including images, resize widgets, change colors, and fonts, check mobile, tablet, and desktop views separately, and more.
- Generate a shareable link for the pricing table and install it on any platform with two lines of HTML code
How to create a pricing table with Powr
Watch the video tutorial below to see how to make a responsive pricing table and get its shareable and embeddable code in Powr.
Powr pricing table widget pricing
Powr offers unique pricing plans for the Pricing Table app. A screenshot of it is shown below. Check full pricing from here.
The free plan allows up to 3 plans in a single pricing table plugin, and Powr branding with a link to the Powr website is placed on every pricing table. But, if you upgrade to any plan, Powr branding will be removed, and you will receive more features, including increased limits.
Here’s a demo of the Powr Pricing Table widget:
Click here to get Powr pricing table maker.
Elfsight Pricing table plugin
Elfsight is another website like Powr that provides many cool HTML widgets like the Google Places Reviews widget to power up a website. Elfsight’s Pricing Table plugin is equally powerful; particularly, its designs are beautiful.
- 5 pricing widget skins
- Columns layout for individual offers
- Grid design to show comparisons
- Table layout for maximum information
- Organize elements easily
- Highlight a specific plan
- Hints to show more information about features
- Mobile responsive
- Customize font size, colors, size, add custom CSS, and more
How to create a pricing table on ElfSight
Create your pricing table widget from here by using the live widget builder.
Watch the video below to find out how to use ElfSight Pricing Tables builder.
ElfSight Pricing Table widget pricing
The free plan allows up to 200 views per app per month, includes the Elfsight logo on widgets, and limits to only one website. Paid subscription prices start at $5/mo, and each plan removes the Elfsight logo from widgets and comes with a free installation service.
Click here to get Elfsight pricing table maker.
Related: ElfSight vs Powr: Which widget provider is best for you?
CommonNinja Pricing Tables Builder
CommonNinja is an HTML widget service provider with over thirty powerful and customizable apps in its library. Before and After slider, Countdown bar, Telegram Chat button, Product Comparison Table generator, and Frequently Asked Questions accordion widgets are some of them.
CommonNinja’s Online Pricing Table generator is equipped with many pricing table designs, customization options, and settings.
- 10+ premade templates – Find a suitable pricing layout design and, edit content, change appearance.
- Mobile Behavior – CommonNinja’s Pricing Table app features two mobile behavior modes: Flexible and Scroll
- Animated Tables – Add some animation to your static page and make it more appealing
- Billing Cycles – CommonNinja’s pricing table builder lets you add as many billing cycles to your table and customize the pricing comparison table’s content, such as features and limits on each column.
- Ribbons – Edit the price plan template with your own desired plans. (Ex: Monthly, quarterly, annually, bi-weekly, etc.,)
- Customizable options – One of the reasons why this is one of the best pricing table creators for websites. Edit the table as much as you want to resonate with your brand, and website theme and maximize conversions.
- Custom CSS – Go beyond basic customization.
- Analytics – Analyze the performance over a period of time.
How to use CommonNinja Pricing Table Creator
Watch the video below to see how it works.
CommonNinja’s Pricing Table creator is free to use. However, the free plan consists of certain limits, such as a lack of themes, customization options, and the inability to remove the branding on the widget. Its paid plans start at $4.49 per month.
Click here to try the CommonNinja Pricing plan table builder.
Pricing HTML Templates by NicePage
NicePage is free website-building software. It includes thousands of blocks and themes to use in WordPress and Joomla platforms. If you are looking for a drag-and-drop page builder to design your own pricing comparison table, NicePage would be a good service to consider.
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Download to your computer and start designing
- 10+ responsive, fully-customizable different table designs
Check out an example pricing table template from here.
Pricing table designs on CodePen
Here are a couple of widgets:
See the Pen Responsive Flip Pricing Table by Daniel Lim (@daniel-lim) on CodePen.
See the Pen Adaptive Pricing Table by Alex (@VoloshchenkoAl) on CodePen.
Conclusion on Best Pricing Table Creators
The pricing page is one of the most important parts of any business website. If the pricing page is confusing or is not convincing enough, people will not convert, and businesses will lose money.
If you are using a CMS like WordPress, tons of plugins and page builders such as Elementor, Beaver Builder, and Brizy have pricing table blocks that are easy to use. But, if you are not using WordPress, chances are it is harder to find a good pricing table generator online.
That is why you found several responsive pricing table creator tools in this article. CodePen and NicePage designs are lovely, but they need development that might not be possible for you. That is why I recommend using either one of Powr or ElfSight tools. Although those are free pricing table makers, paid plans give you more features and higher limits.
Utilize other conversion rates boosters such as countdown timers, coupon codes, exit popups, and customer reviews slider widgets to maximize profits.
So, which tool do you use to create a pricing table for your business?
What is a pricing table?
A pricing table is a price comparison table that distinguishes payment plans and offers for a product or service under a specific paying duration.
How to add pricing table in WordPress
If you are using a page builder such as Elementor, there are specific ‘Pricing Table’ elements, and blocks to use. Also, you can use a pricing table plugin such as The Easy Pricing Tables or use one of these online pricing table generators and embed the code.
How to setup payment page for pricing table
You either directly collect payments via a payment processor such as PayPal or Stripe or through a checkout page builder such as ThriveCart, SamaCart, or PayKickStart.