In this Muncheye review, you will find out more details about the MunchEye affiliate program directory and the pros and cons of using it to choose your next affiliate offer.
Internet marketing space has become so bigger. So, thus the product launches. It is hard to keep up with new trends if you are off from the IM business for a while. New techniques and updates shake the industry up, and new products are released regularly.
MunchEye is such an established Internet Marketing product launch calendar that both parties, affiliates, and digital product creators can benefit from.
Recently, I shared how to use Muncheye to make money as an affiliate. But, if you are curious to learn more about MunchEye, this article is for you.
In this MunchEye review, I will dig deep into MunchEye.
- What Is MunchEye?
- MunchEye Review: How to use it?
- MunchEye Review: Features
- How much does MunchEye cost?
- Pros and Cons
- Is MunchEye A Scam Or Legit?
- Can You Make Money through MunchEye?
- Frequently asked questions
- Final words on MunchEye review
What Is MunchEye?
MunchEye is a digital product launch calendar where product owners list their up-and-coming launches. It is not wrong to say Muncheye is an IM product launch directory.
Muncheye.com has been connecting merchants with affiliates since 2012. There are 100+ listed launches at any given time.
Chris Munch is the founder and the owner of the Muncheye.com website, and he is an affiliate marketer and digital product owner.
MunchEye is a total win-win:
- Digital product creators get their offers in front of a crowd of eager and influential affiliates with a broader reach for their courses and eBooks in front of exposure. Before products are released on marketplaces, product vendors list their upcoming products on MunchEye so affiliate marketers can promote them.
- Affiliates get to know upcoming product launches beforehand and are able to plan out their promotion strategy and get updated on what’s happening in the industry and what the new trends of a niche are.
- Get access to all upcoming product releases in one place. Different product vendors and developers use different affiliate networks. But, you can subscribe to a specific vendor, so you will be notified whenever they release any new launch, no matter the platform. So, Muncheye is an excellent place to find out about new launches of your favorite sellers in one place.
MunchEye Review: How to use it?
Muncheye is a product launch calendar, not an affiliate network. So, it’s pretty easy to use.
First of all, you have to visit the Muncheye.com website. It is a cost-free service for affiliates and vendors.
On the Muncheye website, you will see a few sections.
- Featured – Highlighted launches promoted by product owners
- Big Launches – Launches by established vendors
- All Launches – All launches, including big launches
- Just Launches – Recently launched product releases
Promoted launches will be highlighted in yellow color.
What can you see on MunchEye?
If you are new to MunchEye, the details might not be comprehensible. Here are what they indicate:
WarriorPlus and JVZoo power a significant number of Muncheye affiliate programs.
Product launch date
MunchEye affiliate products are listed according to the product launch date in ascending order.
The person who manages the product is crucial, especially in choosing good product launches. There are several vendors with a great record. Here are some of them:
- Joshua Zamora – Sendiio
- Neil Napier – Klavio
- Joey Xoto – Viddyoze, ScreenCast Pro, Klippyo
- Andy Fletcher – Convertri, Simultri, Leadz.io, Video Traffic X
- Simon Warner – Outgrow, Builderall
- Mike Filsaime – WeibarJam, GrooveKart, GroovePages
- Jono Armstrong – The Opal System, NOVA, The Lockdown Formula
- Mike McKay – ProfitBuilder, ContentPress
- Mario Brown – Video Agency Funnels, Synthesys, PageBuilder PRO, Auto Webinar
- Aidan Booth – The Kibo Code, BlackBird Suite, The 7 Figure Circle
- Wilco De Kreij – UpViral, Connectio products (ConnectRetarget, ConnectExplore, ConnectVideo etc.,)
- Todd Gross – Talking Faces, Six Figure Business In A Box PLR, Video Pal
- Andrew Darius – Explaindio, VSLMaker
- Brendan Mace – Zero Hour Work Days, Passively, Ignition, The LOST Code, Eclipse, 5 Minute Profit Pages, Profit Funnels, Email to Profits
The product name is what you see right after the vendor’s name. There are two types of products on Muncheye.
- New products
- Product versions
These are products with a new name. Usually, these types of products are new business ideas with USP (Unique Selling Proposition). Examples are: UpViral (A viral online sweepstakes platform to build your email list fast), Clickfunnels (an all-in-one marketing suite for marketers), WebinarJam (webinar software for marketers)
These are new versions of existing products. Usually, when a software product is updated or revamped entirely, a new version is made, and product owners re-launch it. Examples: Sendiio 3.0, Viddyoze 3.0, DFY Suite 4.0
Front-end offer price
A front-end offer is usually a low-cost offer in the $4.99 – $47.00 price range. Since these are less expensive, they get a higher conversion rate than mid-ticket or high-ticket offers.
However, you can usually find affiliate offers on Muncheye with a high-ticket front-end offer.
Front-end offer commission rate
Usually, most Muncheye affiliate programs come up with a 50% or more front-end commission rate. Sometimes, you will discover affiliate offers with a 100% commission rate.
MunchEye affiliate program details page
The affiliate details page includes lots of information.
- Launch date
- Launch time
- Front-end price
- JV Page
- Affiliate Network
In the affiliate offer description, you will find more details such as the product overview, previous performance indicators such as EPC (Earnings per click), sales made, and affiliate-specific details such as prelaunch & launch info, and affiliate contest prize pool and giveaways.
Note: Some product owners test their sales funnel with traffic sources like solo ads to higher up the EPC. In some cases, you will also find those data on affiliate JV pages.
Click on the JV Page link to see the affiliate details page, and click on the “Visit the Sales Page” link to preview the sales page if it’s available.
MunchEye Review: Features
Although there are several product launch calendars like Muncheye, there are reasons why Muncheye.com is still the go-to place for both affiliates and vendors.
Internet marketing business space is a larger one. It includes many domains that differ from each other. That is why Muncheye has a product categorization system where you can easily find targeted product launches.
Top Muncheye categories are:
- List Building
- Social Media
- Affiliate Marketing
- General Business
Evergreen offers can be great if you have an email list.
However, the lack of evergreen affiliate programs is a problem in MunchEye.
Mark your calendar
Every affiliate offer details page on Muncheye lists three buttons to add the launch date to your iCal, Google, and Outlook calendars.
Subscribe to a specific vendor
If you are interested in getting notifications via email and SMS whenever one of your preferred product vendors announces a new launch, you can subscribe directly from MunchEye.
You will also be notified 24 hours before the launch.
Getting to know good events related to online business and marketing is hard. MunchEye has a dedicated section that lists future events happening around the world.
The events details page list topics, location/city, website, and price to attend.
If you are a product owner and are ready to launch a product soon, MunchEye would be a great place to promote your launch for free.
How much does MunchEye cost?
MunchEye does not charge for viewing product launches or adding a launch. However, if you are a product owner and would want more exposure, there are a couple of options. See the image below for more information.
Featured listing includes your launch in the featured products carousel and highlighted in the product listings.
Square homepage banner costs $250 per week.
Pros and Cons
MunchEye is a great place to find upcoming product launches.
- User-friendly interface
- Launches are categorized based on niche
- Product details such as JV Page, vendor name, and launch date
- Subscribe to specific vendors
- Events Calendar
- No search box
- A limited number of evergreen affiliate offers
Is MunchEye A Scam Or Legit?
MunchEye is not a scam. It is a directory of future product launches. Products such as Clickfunnels, Outgrow, Convertri, Demio, and UpViral were listed on Muncheye. But that does not mean all other products listed on Muncheye are legit and not scams.
My main concern with MunchEye is the lack of information. As an affiliate marketer, you cannot just rely on a product name to judge if it has good value or not.
For you to be able to gauge affiliate products better, you have to know how to choose a product. That is why I recommend promoting products from reputable vendors at first and getting experience.
5 tips on how to pick the right products to promote on Muncheye:
In this Muncheye.com review, I talked about the key features of Muncheye. But, features do not matter if they do not give the desired results. Here are some tips for picking the right products on MunchEye.
1) Look at BIG launches first, and regular releases second
You cannot assess a product merely based on its name or the design/copy of the sales page. So, when using Muncheye to find product launches, look at big launches first. Because more money and human resources are invested in improving the product.
2) Find products that sound good (they tend to get more popularity)
The sense is something you get when you get experience. It’s something that cannot be taught. There are some products which sound good. And some products with bogus claims such as “Make $1K per day watching Netflix 18hrs/day.” You get my point, right?
As a marketer, your priority should be solving issues of potential customers. The goodwill follows you back and gives more successful results.
3) Prevent promoting products that use popups etc., to collect emails
According to many studies, email marketing is one of the most profitable marketing channels. The ROI of email marketing is over $39 for every $1 spent. Therefore, you should treat your email list well and not give it away for free to suspicious people.
Remember, there is a reason why some affiliate offers on Muncheye come with a 100% front-end commission rate – they know how vital buyer leads are.
4) Find products that have a popular internet marketing name behind them
Famous IM gurus and figures such as Wilco de Kreij has a successful SaaS business (UpViral), and they act to preserve their brand reputation. So, the product launches by popular internet marketing names are generally high-quality and perform well.
5) Try it yourself
When promoting any product, the experience makes a big difference. It is one factor that stands you out from other affiliates who just create content based on the information on the sales page.
Some MunchEye affiliate offers, such as software products, provide review access. It is no harm to ask for review access and experience it.
Can You Make Money through MunchEye?
In fact, I have written a dedicated guide to how to use Muncheye affiliate programs to make money. Here are several ways in brief:
- Launch Jacking – Create content beforehand of the launch and rank it top on Google and YouTube. The idea is to rank higher so that you get targeted free traffic to make a passive income even after the launch is over.
- Solo ads – Solo advertisements are email broadcast messages sent to other people’s lists. Since solo ad traffic is email clicks, it tends to have a higher conversion rate. There are lots of sites to get solo ad traffic. However, Udimi is the best place. Learn more about Udimi solo ads. Here is a complete guide to using solo ads to promote affiliate offers.
- Promote to your email list – If you already have an email list, prepare the prelaunch and launch email sequence by adding bonuses. Utilize email countdown timers and click-worthy subject lines in emails to boost sales. If you do not have an email list yet, get started on Aweber for free. (Aweber is an affiliate-friendly email autoresponder software)
Frequently asked questions
How do I register for Muncheye?
You can sign up on Muncheye over here.
How to make money on Muncheye
You can make money on MunchEye affiliate programs through different methods:
* Launch Jacking
* Solo ads traffic
* Google ads
* Promote to the email list
Learn more on how to make money on MunchEye from this guide.
Final words on MunchEye review
MunchEye is an established internet marketing product launch calendar that helps affiliates find great product launches to promote, and vendors expose their upcoming releases among thousands of affiliates who are ready to promote.
In this review on MunchEye, you learned what MunchEye is, how to use it, and tips to make money on MunchEye.
Share your opinion on Muncheye in the comments below.
UX and UI
Listed product launches
Muncheye.com is an internet marketing product launch calendar that helps affiliates find up-and-coming IM product launches and vendors to promote their releases among thousands of affiliates.