You will find the best Twitter tools to effortlessly manage, track, market, and analyze Twitter marketing campaigns.
If you are a marketer, blogger, and small businessman, you should use social media to grow your business. Social media will help acquire more customers and increase brand exposure, ultimately leading to a good referral source for regular customers through word of mouth.
Twitter is one of those top social networks where your potential readers and customers are hanging in. As Twitter has become one of the top twenty most popular websites globally, many marketers and webmasters tend to use Twitter to amplify their business.
Like in Search Engine Optimization, you must use specific tools in Twitter marketing. There are lots of Twitter tools, apps, and software alike. However, many Twitter tools have standard features and tools. But, only a few of them have unique characteristics. That’s why only some of them stand out from other Twitter tools online.
For all the marketers and people looking to increase their sales and marketing exposure, they should use at least one of the best Twitter tools below. I have used lots of Twitter tools. Among those tools, I filtered a few best Twitter tools that online and offline marketers, bloggers, and small businesses can use to manage their Twitter accounts and make use of them to grow a community around their accounts.
Some of the below Twitter tools may be new to you, or you may already know them. But, if you know of any other great Twitter tool or app that I listed below, please let me know in the comment form below. I will happily add them to this Ultimate List of Best Twitter Tools if they have certain qualities of a good, stable online Twitter software. Help me grow this Twitter tools list fast! 😀
The Ultimate List of Twitter Tools To Dominate Twitter Marketing in 2023
- The Ultimate List of Twitter Tools To Dominate Twitter Marketing in 2023
- Content Studio
- Semrush Social Media Tool
- IFTTT (if this, then that)
- Conclusion on Best Twitter Tools for Marketing
ContenStudio is my number one social media management and content curation tool. As a Twitter lover, I would strongly believe that you’ll use ContentStudio daily once you get familiar with it.
Here are just a few impressive abilities of the ContentStudio tool. Use them for your Twitter marketing campaigns in 2023 and beyond fearlessly.
Find tweets based on terms and sources
Twitter is all about tweets. People tweet about many things. Also, use it to find many things that matter in their lives. If you’re using the search box on Twitter, it’s hard to categorize them and manage your Twitter marketing campaigns.
ContentStudio allows searching Twitter for tweets.
Here are some search queries you can use on Content Studio Discovery to help with your Twitter marketing campaigns.
- Search by a keyword: marketing
- Search by a phrase: content marketing
- Search by site: techcrunch.com
- Search by author: author:Sarah Perez
- Search by author in a site: author:Sarah Perez && site:techcrunch.com
ContentStudio will suggest keywords when you search for tweets. Here is an example.
Tweets for the specific keyword phrase.
Alternatively, you can use Content Studio’s Discovery feature to find trending posts on Facebook and other social networks and post them to your Twitter account with relevant (and popular) hashtags.
Well, I am telling this not to brag about ContentStudio. But, I have to tell you this.
I haven’t seen a social media composer tool like in ContentStudio. It is so powerful, and its interface is one of the most beautiful in any Twitter posting tool.
This is not a Content Studio review, so I won’t dive into its features, abilities, etc. However, here are key things you can accomplish with Composer in ContentStudio to empower your Twitter marketing plans in 2023.
- Three posting patterns: You can publish a post immediately, schedule it, or add it to the queue. Note: When you integrate your Twitter private account or public account (personal, business, company, etc.) with Content Studio, it identifies perfect times to post. (to get more impressions, engagements, etc.)
- Repeat posting: If you want to post a tweet multiple times on Twitter with a particular time gap, you could do it with Content Studio Composer. You can also set the time and date to use it prominently in cases where you’re holding a webinar event.
- Share the same tweet on multiple Twitter accounts: If you’re searching for a good Twitter tool to share the same content on multiple Twitter accounts, then you don’t have to use any more software to sign in and out.
- Custom link shorteners: Tracking and statistics are important subjects in marketing. You can integrate link shorteners such as Replug and Bit.ly and find link clicks, etc., easily.
- Assigned Members: Content Studio is a great social media management tool for agencies, marketing firms, and freelancers. If you have virtual assistants for Twitter account management and marketing, you can assign them to save time.
It becomes a headache to manage multiple Twitter accounts if you are running a business nourished by social media. It becomes a pain if you’re a social media agency.
My favorite part of Content Studio is the Automation tool. If you’re searching for a powerful yet easy-to-use Twitter automation tool, you must try ContentStudio’s Automation tool.
You can build a Twitter automation campaign in less than 5 minutes.
More search results are better for your Twitter automation campaign. However, you can tweak it by adding more keywords and lengthening the postage. It depends on your Twitter marketing strategy. So, I will leave it to you to decide.
As an intelligent Twitter marketer, you could use the Twitter Discovery feature I mentioned above to find trending Twitter hashtags and add them to your Twitter automation campaigns. A wise idea, right? 😉
ContentStudio will monitor content for you as your condition and share them on your Twitter accounts. Mentioning the authors of articles in your Tweets will increase your exposure and your Twitter followers.
If you aren’t using Twitter automation these days, it’s hard to win Twitter marketing in 2023. Think about how many competitors there are in your industry. They use Twitter automation tools and strategies to increase followers, engagements, and revenue.
ContentStudio’s social media influencers tool makes it so much easier for you to search Twitter influencers online and find more in-depth insights about the person or organization.
Overview of the Twitter influencer. See the top hashtags used by NASA.
You can also find the top shared articles by each Twitter influencer. That is an outstanding feature considering if you run a social media agency, you know precisely what each influencer is interested in,
Content Studio is the ultimate social media marketing tool for every type of marketer and business. Learn more in this review on ContentStudio.
ContentStudio offers four plans, and the starting monthly price is $49. Find out more about CotentStudio plans in this article.
CircleBoom is a dedicated Twitter tool that provides many tools.
- Twitter accounts management
- Deleting Twitter likes, retweets, Twitter fake followers, etc.
- Scheduling posts on Twitter
- Checking the health of your Twitter account
Unfollow Twitter followers
Would you like to unfollow Twitter users based on these factors?
- User behavior — Spammers, Fakes, Inactive Accounts, and Overactive
- Account situation — Suspended accounts, locked accounts, accounts with a profile picture, etc.
- Humans, bots, etc.,
Then, the CircleBoom Twitter tool can help you unfollow users on Twitter.
Delete likes on Twitter (Unlike all likes)
If you are looking for an app to delete likes on Twitter, CircleBoom is an excellent tool for it. Watch the short video below to learn more.
Also, you can…
- Search live popular keywords and trends.
- Download Twitter videos
- Find new peers to connect with based on trends, popular hashtags, etc.
- Delete Twitter archive
- Calculate your Twitter account’s growth rate, health, and authority.
CircleBoom is a good Twitter business tool. Give it a try over here.
Awario is a social media monitoring and brand mention tracking tool by Link-Assistant. In fact, it is not wrong to mention that Awario is the web version (SaaS model) of Buzzbundle, which is one of the apps under SEO Powersuite.
Listening to social media trends and conversations, especially on Twitter, is a brilliant move.
Why? Because with proper Twitter monitoring, you can…
- Get ideas on what other people or customers think about your business (Both good and bad customer reviews)
- Get alerts whenever an influencer tweets your latest post or vlog. So, you can reach them out and thank them and build relationships.
- Acquire potential clients for your business. Setting a simple Twitter alert like “how to improve my SERP rankings” will show people who tweet about a particular topic. Apparently, with proper targeting, you can identify enough potential clients looking for ways to improve their organic traffic.
- Find opportunities to sell products and services: Same as finding potential clients, you can use Twitter keyword tracking tools to find people who are looking for something specific related to your business or service offering.
If you look at social media monitoring and tracking intensely, you can develop other great ideas to grow your business.
That’s where Awario comes in. It’s an excellent Twitter mention analytics and Twitter tracking tool.
Here’s the Awario dashboard for Twitter activities for terms I have tracked.
You can create targeted alerts based on keywords and domains you specify. And with advanced options such as country and language targeting, you can filter out irrelevant results and get highly targeted ones.
And if you want to do more or go further, I recommend the “Boolean search” feature.
Boolean Search Operators – Click here to learn how to Boolean search in Awario.
Awario reports are still not that great. However, they include primary metrics such as Twitter influencers, Twitter hashtags, and Twitter alert comparison.
If you run a social media agency, then Awario is one of the best Twitter monitoring tools for you because it has the white-label report feature.
If you’re looking for a useful Twitter mention analytics and monitoring tool for your business, then I recommend Awario. Not just because I use Awario, but the team is always improving the product, and it’s the same people who built tools like Website Auditor (Review). Learn more in this in-depth Awario review.
If you don’t know, Twitter has changed its policies to prevent marketers from using Twitter automation tools to repost the same tweets multiple times.
So, many Twitter posting tools are undergone this policy change, and many Twitter auto-posting tools were gone. However, Missinglettr survived it.
Missinglettr is a social media posting tool that creates social media postings for up to TWO years with different messages based on your blog post.
I started using Missinglettr in March of 2019 and am already seeing good results.
Here are a few advantages I see using Missinglettr for scheduling posts for Twitter.
- Save time: I’d like to spend more time improving my blog rather than scheduling tweets for Twitter or posts for other social networks. I am sure that Missinglettr has saved days of my life that might have been used to create social network content.
- Branded content: One feature I have never seen on other Twitter posting tools is adding personalized and branded content into tweets. “Chat bubbles” is one feature that will help you showcase your brand in your tweets. See the example tweet below.
- Autosuggest relevant hashtags: Missinglettr crawls your content and finds optimal and popular hashtags to reach your tweets high. Using proper hashtags is one way to get more eyeballs to your tweets. However, ensure you don’t overuse it as it might look spam and eventually decrease the reach of your tweets.
- Tweets schedule calendar: Once you have created and scheduled a few hundred tweets to be posted at relevant times, it’s getting complicated to understand the time gaps between each tweet. Fortunately, Missinglettr has a schedule calendar where you can see all the tweets scheduled. With search filters, you can find tweets planned for a particular Twitter account and for promoting specific blog posts too. So, it’s a helpful tool if you manage clients’ Twitter accounts.
- Integrate custom URL trackers: As Google’s link shortener is shut down, you must find an alternative. Luckily, there are a few, and Missinglettr has direct integration with them all. I use PixelMe and Replug as the URL shorteners (and trackers) for Missinglettr. Both tools let you insert retargeting pixels and custom tracking codes into links.
A Tweet with the chat bubble
Another Tweet generated by Missinglettr
In fact, Missinglettr has lots of features to make social media posting hassle-free. Sign up for the Missinglettr 14-Day Free trial today, or use this link to get a 50% OFF discount on any plan for the first three months!
I am a huge fan of social media management. Are you?
Well, we can’t forget Hootsuite when it comes to the best Twitter account management tools. More than 10 million Twitter power users already use Hootsuite to manage their accounts.
I have been using Hootsuite since 2012, so I can recommend that this tool is a must-have Twitter tool in 2023 and beyond. Here are a few features of Hootsuite.
- Ability to manage more than one Twitter account: You can control them in one dashboard if you have more than one Twitter account. This feature is beneficial if you have multiple Twitter accounts.
- Save Tweets as Templates: This is a very time-saving trick. Using this tool, you can save tweets as templates and publish them anytime.
- Schedule Tweets: Hootsuite is one of the best Twitter automation tools that make it easy to schedule your Tweets. There are two tweet schedule modules. The first one is auto-schedule, in which Hootsuite sends your tweets at optimal times to get more exposure. (yes, you can set specific times to auto-delivery messages too) The other one is manual timing. If you want to post your tweets at specific times, you can schedule unlimited tweets using Hootsuite.
- Targeting options: One new feature Hootsuite added is targeting options. This is absolutely a really helpful feature because you can target specific religions to see your tweet. How awesome is that? Ex: I have written an article about How to Open a Virtual US Bank Account Online For FREE a few months ago. This tutorial is for people who are not US residents. So It is not too necessary for USA residents to see my tweet. With the use of Targeting options, you can specify which people should see your tweet. If you run a webinar for any country-specific people, you can use Hootsuite Targeting options to get more targeted sign up for webinars.
- Attach Image or File: If you tweet or DM on Twitter, you can’t upload files to Twitter except for images. But, by using the Hootsuite Twitter automation tool, you can upload any file (ex: PDF, text document) to Hootsuite and send it to your Twitter followers.
- Branded Shortened URLs: Ow.ly is a URL shortening service owned by Hootsuite. When you purchase the Hootsuite Pro version, you can make your own URL shortener. Ex: kiss.ly (KISSmetrics.com)
- Twitter Quick Search: This is another new feature that Hootsuite added recently. I, too, had a problem finding trending topics on Twitter. On those occasions, I logged into my Twitter account and searched for the Trend section to see upcoming events and trending topics. But, with the new feature, you and I can easily find trending topics in the HootSuite dashboard.
- Management: Unlike other Twitter tools, you can conveniently manage your Twitter account in Hootsuite. You can follow people, see others’ followers, followings, Twitter timelines, mentions, favorites, retweets, etc. Hootsuite also has a Twitter user scoring system called Klout. Klout score is counted by using different metrics. You can find all other features of the HootSuite social media management tool over here.
Recently, Hootsuite introduced its new social media composer tool. With social media composer, you could bulk tweet for multiple Twitter accounts. Check the screenshot below to see how it works as a Twitter composer tool. I have connected my personal Twitter account and Pitiya’s Twitter account. So, I could tweet the same message without hassle!
Overall, Hootsuite is one of the best Twitter management tools. Not only can you manage your Twitter account, but also your Facebook profile, pages, groups, LinkedIn profile, pages, communities, Reddit, Tumblr, and many other social networks. Plus, there are many apps on Hootsuite’s social media management service. By using them, you can control your social media accounts very quickly. Hootsuite has a few pricing packages. You can control a few social media accounts and a few social apps using a free plan. But with the Pro version, you can bulk schedule tweets so that you can save lots of time.
Hootsuite is one of the best social management tools in my arsenal. If you’re planning to take your social media marketing to the next level, increase Twitter community engagement, traffic to the website, etc., you should use HootSuite. There are a few new tools that will be realized in the next upcoming months.
Semrush Social Media Tool
Managing Twitter followers is not the only thing you’d aspect by using a Twitter tool. The things such as analyzing Twitter followers of competitors and finding their strategies and techniques to win the Twitter marketing battle always matter to run a better social media marketing campaign.
That is why I use Semrush’s social media tool to do a reverse lookup of Twitter accounts. Semrush is my favorite all-in-one tool to analyze competitors, research keywords, and monitor daily Google keyword rankings.
Semrush’s Social Media Tool is capable of doing formidable tasks. Here are just a few of them.
- Measure up of competitors’ social media activities: Semrush updates its database daily. So, you can track competitors’ performance daily and measure and compare it with your current Twitter promotions. A better Twitter marketer always takes care of competitors. So, do you want to be a better Twitter marketer? Then don’t forget to check out the competitor research feature of the Semrush social media tool.
- Compare Twitter accounts: You can add multiple competitor accounts and thus get a clear idea about your current position. Semrush visualizes all data in beautiful graphs, charts, and tables. So, it’s not technically hard to learn how to improve your Twitter marketing campaigns.
- Check Twitter engagement: Twitter engagement rate is a critical factor you should consider if you want to succeed in Twitter marketing. Twitter engagement ratio is a factor in reaching more audiences. With Semrush Social Media Tool, you can easily find how many likes, retweets, mentions, and other activities have been made with competitor accounts. Yes, you can perform these functions manually. Even though the important thing is that Semrush gives you more important details that you can’t ever imagine.
- Filter all tweets based on Photos, Status, Link, and Video
- Export tweets — export tweets as a CSV file or PDF.
- Analyze follower and growth trend
- Post tweets using the Chrome extension — You can publish any article, text, or quote with a few clicks using the Semrush Social Media Poster Brower extension.
If you want to make an apparent change to your Twitter marketing plan this year, I recommend giving Semrush a try.
Their paid plans start from $119.95/mo. But, if you’re interested in trying all their tools for free, use this link to create your Free Semrush Pro or Guru trial account. Learn more about the latest Semrush prices here.
IFTTT (if this, then that)
IFTTT is one of the best productivity tools I always love to use. IFTTT works on statements, which means you can specify explicit definitions to work around.
For example, I would use this recipe if I want to create a Twitter list based on a particular niche or keyword. (A statement is known as a recipe in IFTTT)
Connect your Twitter account first.
After, click on the “Add” button.
There are over 350 recipes on IFTTT. Many of them relate to Twitter. So, IFTTT can be known as another useful Twitter tool to improve productivity and conversions.
Here are a few features of FollowerWonk.
- Search Twitter accounts: A few ways to do a Twitter search exist. For example, if you want to find Twitter members experienced in freelance writing, you can do a bio search for freelance writing. So you will get a list of Twitter users who are experienced in freelance writing. (ex: article writers, ghostwriters)
- Compare Twitter Followers: Can’t you find the real competitors of your business? Don’t worry. Use the Twitter comparison tool to find overlaps of each account. So you can build new relationships and find new opportunities to widen your business audience. Thus driving more targeted traffic and increasing sales.
- Breakout your followers: You might have hundreds or thousands of Twitter followers. But, how do you know what they most like to receive? And where do they live? With the FollowerWonk Twitter analytics tool, you can break out your followers by locations, bio, active hours, who they follow, and much more. It only takes a few minutes to find out the interests of Twitter followers.
- Find active hours of Twitter followers: The key to getting more exposure to your tweets is finding active hours of your Twitter followers and sharing updates on those times. In that way, your tweets can get more impressions and hopefully more engagements. By far, the most important factor of your Twitter marketing. You can quickly examine your Twitter account and find out the active hours of your influencers. That is excellent, right?
- Track Twitter followers: Find followers vs. followers and correlate those statistics with retweets, likes, and brand mentions.
- Find influencers: If you just started your internet business, the best way to boost your development ratio is to get the help of people who already have built a strong foundation. Those people are known as “influencers” in marketing. With the FollowerWonk Twitter analytics tool, you can easily find influencers for your business.
There are tons of features and uses of the FollowerWonk Twitter online app. However, those are the most important ones for any business. If you want to sustain yourself in marketing and take your business to a new level, I suggest you check out the FollowerWonk Twitter tool.
You may already have heard about TweetDeck. Twitter bought TweetDeck for $40 million in 2011, and now it contains more advanced Twitter tools to manage accounts. TweetDeck is one of the best Twitter analytics tools, which offers various features to make it easy to conduct multiple Twitter accounts on one dashboard. Here are a few things you can do inside the TweetDeck Twitter management tool.
- Add Multiple Twitter Accounts: You don’t want to use multiple TweetDeck accounts for multiple Twitter accounts. Authenticate each Twitter account you own, and you can start managing each Twitter account.
- Schedule tweets: Like other Twitter tools, you can schedule tweets for multiple accounts at a time with TweetDeck.
- Add Columns: Like in Hootsuite, you can add multiple columns in TweetDeck. Not only your Twitter accounts’ notifications, activity, and home feed tabs, but also you can segment specific topics and add those tweets into columns. See the image above. Check how I added a new column that shows filtered tweets related to SEO.
- Track Link Click Stats with Bit.ly: After you add your Bit.ly account username and API key to TweetDeck, every link you share through TweetDeck will be shortened through the Bit.ly URL shortening service. Therefore, you can check click stats such as total clicks and referring sources in your Bit.ly account dashboard.
- Alert via sounds and popups: If you manage multiple Twitter accounts and want notifications for Twitter activities, such as receiving direct messages, you can get alerts through popups and sounds.
- Advanced Filtering Options: TweetDeck has a rich advanced search filter. By using those advanced filter settings, you can get very targeted results.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Using keyboard shortcuts is the best convenient way to use TweetDeck efficiently. Although I don’t practice all those shortcuts, I usually use number keyboard shortcuts to navigate through each column, so I don’t want to scroll horizontally anymore.
TweetDeck is a perfect place to manage all your Twitter accounts. If you find a free Twitter management tool, I recommend you check out the TweetDeck tool. With its convenient interface and powerful search filters, you can get the most out of it and amplify your Twitter marketing plans.
Mention works just like Google Alerts. You can choose the sources to track mentions (Blogs, RSS feeds, images, web, videos, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Stumbleupon), and you’ll get alerts both on the web and by email. I love the Mention Twitter tool because it has several valuable features to leverage Twitter marketing. Here are a few specific features I found on Mention.com.
- Get Mentions on Various sources: If you are a blogger or an SEO, you’d probably know that social mentions and web co-citations are ranking factors that most search engines use to rank web pages on SERPs. The feature of mention.com is that you can easily find mention sources and who mentions them. Let’s say someone mentions your latest blog post in a tweet. So you can find out who those are and send a DM (or set up an automated DM) to thank them. Another way you can utilize Mention for business purposes is that you can find business opportunities. Set up your mention alert (select Twitter as the source) and monitor mentions in live-action. Once you find any relevant tweet, you can reply immediately. As the process is working so fast, you can quickly communicate with them.
- Advanced Filtering settings: When you want to track something, whether it be YouTube video tracking or competitor keyword analysis, you should use a tool with great filtering options. In the Mention Twitter tracker tool, you can filter tweets in different categories.
- Mention Statistics: I like mentioning statistics because they update mention reports more frequently than I thought. Therefore, you’ll receive more accurate data. I could find people more often talking about SEO on Twitter very quickly. Also, Mention provides related match mentions. So we can use those terms on tweets to get maximum exposure. (Ex: if the mention is “SEO,” related match mentions are SEO strategy, #SEO, and SEO Audit)
Mention.com is an excellent social media tracking tool. By using the Mention tool, I was able to find a few potential readers who are willing to improve their website SEO. Mention has a few pricing packages. Although you get many features on a premium subscription, you can still track Twitter using a free Mention account.
Conclusion on Best Twitter Tools for Marketing
Twitter is becoming more user-friendly, and so many marketers involve in Twitter marketing. There are more than 330 million monthly unique visitors to Twitter. I prefer to use Twitter because it provides flexible tools for ordinary people and marketers alike. Many companies and web developers have built various Twitter tools using Twitter API. In contrast, some people have made excellent Twitter tools and software which could provide marvelous results in less time.
As a blogger and an internet marketer, I use different Twitter tools. I use all above mentioned Twitter tools. Therefore, I can recommend all those twitter tools to everyone. Please let me know if you know or have used any other Twitter tool with unique features like ContentStudio in the comments section below. It will help not only me but also other people too.
So, what’s your favorite Twitter tool for 2023? Share your thoughts and reviews about this best Twitter tool list in the comments below.