In this Thrive Architect review, you will learn if you should invest your money in this WordPress page builder while there are many alternatives like Elementor, Divi, and SaaS tools like Clickfunnels.
We are living in an age where we want to do every sort of task faster and easier. I am pretty sure that you will not throw away a chance if you had to make your web page building process easier.
I have been blogging for over five freakin’ years. If I have learned from it, you should have been excellent in content marketing if you want to grow your blog quicker. It doesn’t matter if you have written the world’s top content about ABC topic.
If you fail at representing them to the audience, you won’t get the results expected. Like visual contents (ex: images, videos, GIFs) matter in content marketing, being good at building visually appealing landing pages will make your business arrangements really easier and comfortable. Believe me. It does.
If you’re a WordPress blogger, you might have accustomed to the default WordPress editor. However, at present, we need an advanced page builder for WordPress.
One visual web page builder for WordPress is Thrive Architect, previously known as Thrive Content Builder.
Today, I will review Thrive Architect and share my experiences using it so far and key reasons why you may want to use it for your business.
What’s Thrive Architect?
Thrive Architect is a visual drag-and-drop website builder for WordPress.
Thrive Architect is one product of ThriveThemes. Other products they offer.
- Thrive Leads – Lead generating plugin for WordPress.
- Thrive Themes – High-quality themes for WordPress
- Thrive Quiz Builder – Create stunning, high converting quizzes.
- Thrive Landing Pages – Whole new level landing page sets for WordPress.
- Thrive Clever Widgets – Display widgets in different locations.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer – A/B Test headlines.
- Thrive Ultimatum – Scarcity marketing tool for WordPress.
- Thrive Ovation – Testimonial plugin for WordPress.
- Thrive Comments – New comment management system for WordPress
I have a ThriveThemes membership since 2016. Therefore, I have access to all plugins and all future plugins at a reduced price. They are rolling out new updates for their major products, such as Thrive Themes, and releasing new products. So, I recommend getting a ThriveThemes membership before its price increases!
In my opinion, the best product of ThriveThemes is the Thrive Architect. It boosts your creativity and makes it easier to create visually appealing web pages without hassle.
Many web pages you have found on Pitiya are made with Thrive Architect. Now, you may have already seen dozens of visual page builders for WordPress. However, Thrive Architect is different from them.
Why is Thrive Architect different from Competition?
Make Landing Pages in Speed of light.
Drag and drop elements make it so easy to design any web page smoothly, faster. Select the appropriate element you want to use and click “click-to-edit,” and enter your content.
Landing Page Templates
Thrive Architect comes with tons of high converting landing page template sets for each niche.
Have a business on Medical care niche? Load “Medical” template set and build your website without hiring freelancers.
Want a template for webinar registration? Filter “Webinar” landing pages and load a favorite one.
Looking for a high-quality lead generation landing page template? Thrive Themes got you covered!
Unlike other visual landing page builders or WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editors, with Thrive Architect, you can edit landing pages very easily, no matter what theme you use for your WordPress site.
Pre-built conversion elements
Thrive Architect isn’t a typical front-end visual editor. You get most elements you want for building a web page for every type of site.
- Use Countdown timers to create the agency factor.
- Add testimonials to build the trust factor.
- Insert your CTA links in eye-catching buttons.
- Embed your videos in perfect locations of web pages.
- Add star ratings.
- Display credit card icons to boost the conversion rate of the checkout page.
- Progress Bars
- Reveal exclusive content at the right times.
- Use fill counters to represent your data attractively.
These are just a few pre-built conversion boosting elements you can use in Thrive Architect. I wonder if there is any other front-end visual editor with these types of excellent elements.
With the new Thrive Content Builder (version 2.0) or Thrive, Architect, you get tons of customization options. To be honest, in the beginning, I was confused about how to use it. However, with a few tries, you would find how powerful Thrive Architect is.
You can completely design a fully responsive web page without knowing a single HTML tag!
That’s a huge feature in Thrive Architect.
Just imagine you can design separate web pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile users exclusively. Fortunately, Thrive Architect has designed to load needed codes in each device type. So, if you hid a certain element (ex: iframe window) in mobile view, all content, codes, and external files won’t fetch in mobile view.
Talking about responsive design reminds me that you can create mobile-only web pages.
Thrive Architect Features
Thrive Architect is a perfect substitution for the default WordPress web page builder. Not only can you build custom blog post pages, but also build sales funnels within your current WordPress blog!
Smooth Drag and Drop Visual web page builder
Build any type of web page with these available elements.
Design 100% responsive web pages
With over 100s of different mobile device models, you may be worried about whether your potential customers accurately could see your sales letter. If you are building a sales letter with Thrive Architect, you have nothing to worry about it.
Every element, column, video, and visual content are made to be fully responsive.
Beautify your blog post pages
The days are gone where you had to use custom-made images for every type of custom design. You can design every imagined design with Thrive Architect.
Customize as you want on the go
Designing a visually appealing web page is difficult in most cases due to conflicting reasons. Ex: You have no idea how to set the margin within the first two columns under a page section and add a table of content to your blog post.
But, Thrive Architect makes it easier than ever to customize every pixel as you want. Yes, every pixel.
You can easily set margins, paddings.
Add any color you have ever seen or not.
Add custom tooltips, hover effects as you want.
Add animations into web pages.
Add icons, custom fonts, and style text as you feel good.
Add frames to videos and customize how video should appear.
You can do all of these without coding a single HTML line. How awesome is it?
Still, Email marketing might be the #1 marketing channel for every sort of business. Whether you’re a solopreneur, online marketer, blogger, or a local business like a dental clinic, you must be utilizing email marketing.
The default WordPress editor certainly isn’t the best place to design lead capture pages. However, with Thrive Architect, the sky’s the limit for you to design high converting, attractive lead capture pages and even add lead capture forms into blog posts.
Here are a few key features of Lead generation feature of Thrive Architect.
- Direct integration with all major email marketing services using API.
- Add customers to other email marketing tools with the HTML form post method — Ex: in-house email marketing software and third-party apps such as UpViral.
- Integrate with multiple email marketing services. So, you can add subscribers or customers to multiple email lists in different email marketing services.
- Add custom fields. So, you can collect just more than email addresses such as name, phone number, address, and other fields you want.
- Redirect subscriber to a custom thank you page or display a custom message after registration.
- Custom error messages.
- One-step or two-step sign-up forms. (In two-step sign up forms, potential subscriber click on the CTA button, and the signup form appears)
- Easily customize lead capture form’s design.
Drag and drop the “Lead Generation” box to where you want to display the email signup form. Here’s the default look of the lead generation form.
Connect lead generation form with your current email service provider so Thrive Architect will automatically add new subscribers to your email list.
- If you already have connected services via API, they will be listed here.
- Add new API connections: Currently, Thrive Architect supports all major email service providers, including Aweber, GetResponse, Mailchimp, Convertkit, Ontraport, ActiveCampaign, Drip, InfusionSoft, and other services such as WebinarJam and a few membership platforms.
- Integrate any platform which supports HTML configuration. For example, if your current service provider supports creating HTML signup forms, you can create a basic or a plain email signup form and paste the HTML code here. Thrive Architect will automatically send user submissions to your service.
Edit form fields and add custom fields. If you want to make the “Name” a required field the user must fill, you can tick the “required” box.
Change the method of how you want subscribers to want to know they have successfully submitted the data or signed up for your list.
Thrive Architect makes it easier to design visual web pages and ease it by enabling to save content templates for further use. Furthermore, the ThriveThemes team releases new content templates for its subscribers.
You might want to use the default WordPress editor to add specific content for your landing page. You can easily do it by dragging and dropping the WordPress content box to the front-end editing workspace.
Click to Tweet boxes
Add custom tweet messages to your current blog post pages to increase social sharing. You can also add your Twitter handle to get you mentioned on Twitter.
Increase scarcity factor second by second by adding a beautiful mobile-friendly countdown timer to your landing page.
There are two types of countdown timers.
- Normal Countdown timers: Countdown time is absolute, and you can set it accordingly.
- Evergreen countdown timers: Countdown time will reset every time the user enters the webpage.
Evergreen Countdown Timer
You can even display a custom message after countdown time comes down to zero.
You may want to display a custom message or a CTA link in a popup box that shows up once a visitor clicks on a link or a button.
Or even better, you might want to give a discount or a coupon code for a 30-day free trial when a visitor tries to exit from one of your pages. You can easily do it with Thrive Architect WordPress page builder.
Page event setting
Social Share buttons
Apart from displaying social sharing buttons in the sidebar or above/below blog post by default, you can display social sharing buttons in WordPress posts or static pages within the content.
You can select one of a few designs available.
Set a custom share URL and display social share count after a certain amount of total shares.
What are other better ways to compare a few products or services with yours than using tables?
You can easily create tables and customize its design.
Select rows and cells
Change table appearance
Sometimes you want to split a section or a web page into a few parts and different content. If you’re going to do it with purely HTML, you want to use CSS for setting up margins, alignments, padding, and even customize appearances in other device types, respectively.
However, Thrive Architect makes it so easier to create columns.
Select column layout
Select columns layout: You can change column’s width later.
Change Column Options
Table of Content
Adding a table of content into a long blog post improves the user experience, and Google rewards your post by showing direct links to each section.
Many bloggers use custom WordPress plugins for adding a table of content. However, with Thrive Architect, you can add a table of content into a blog post with three clicks!
Drag and drop “Table Of Contents” box to the workspace.
Select headings, number of columns.
Just like other elements, you can customize the Table Of Contents widget’s appearance.
Dynamic Animations & Actions
Want to amaze readers by giving a free guide, checklist, or even PDF version of a blog post? Use the Content Reveal tool for it.
You can also set how it should show up.
Do some advanced stuff easily, like auto-playing a Youtube video once someone clicks a button on your page.
Settings for playing a YouTube video automatically when clicked on a button.
People grasp visual elements better than text content. Fill counters are great, especially for demonstrating data for your readers.
Add visually appealing yet conversion-boosting styled lists into your blog posts, pages, and sales letters using styled lists.
You can change colors, icon, font styles, font families etc. of each list element.
Landing Page Templates
ThriveThemes releases batches of landing page templates. Each one includes.
- Homepage template
- Lead registration template
- Email confirmation template
- Thank you page template
- Webinar registration template
You can select appropriate template set for your requirement.
“Bright” landing page set alone has 13 different kind of landing page templates.
You can use an existing landing page template or create a landing page from scratch.
Edit source code
Do you want to edit the source code of your web page? Or copy and paste the current content into another separate page?
Preview web page looks on mobile, tablet, and desktop
Now you don’t have to have an Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, to preview how your web page will look on each device type.
Thrive Architect has an inbuilt tool for it.
Mobile-only web design
With the fact that already the number of mobile internet users has surpassed the number of desktop internet users, you should change your blogging strategies and design web pages towards mobile visitors. You can easily design mobile-only web pages by showing and hiding each content.
For example, if you have embedded a YouTube video on your web page, you may not want to display a video on the web page for mobile users. Instead, you could display the YouTube video’s thumbnail and fetch the video with the ‘onclick’ function.
If you want to add custom HTML code, CSS style code, or even embed an external widget, you can do it using the Custom HTML/CSS element box.
Other notable features and advantages
Apart from the above features and tools, this Thrive Architect review is incomplete without noting these amazing and beneficial features.
Here’s the “Paragraph/Text” editor of Thrive Architect.
- Copy element
- Delete element
Other options allows you to do these things.
- Change font weight, style and add an underline to text.
- Create an ordered or unordered list.
- Change text alignment.
- Change text type.
- Hyperlink a chunk of text.
- Insert “Read More” tag.
Add links to posts, affiliate products within Thrive Architect visual editor.
If you’re using Thrive Architect to create blog posts, you can add links to published articles, pages, and even affiliate links very easily.
Enter your search term to generate suggestions or easily enter the URL you want to add. There are also options to add “nofollow” and “_blank” tags to the hyperlinked content.
Select the blog post you want linking to.
When building web pages with more dynamic content, we have to use different content elements and use different layers. It is even harder for a web developer to build a dynamic website from scratch and edit it later. Luckily for us, Thrive Architect highlights each layer on the top of the visual editor.
Disqus and Facebook comment systems
If you are building a sales letter (video sales letter even better), you might want to add Disqus or Facebook comment systems. Thrive Architect has facilitated it.
If you want to save time and efficiently complete computer tasks, you should use keyboard shortcuts. Thrive Architect supports a few keyboard shortcuts, which you can use to save time and your hard work.
Here’re a few keyboard shortcuts for Windows users. Use Command key instead of CTRL for Mac users.
- CTRL + S: Save document
- CTRL + R: Redo
- CTRL + Z: Undo
- CTRL + K: Create a Hyperlink
Benefits of Using Thrive Architect
- Works with most WordPress Themes
- A Low-Weight WordPress Plugin
- All-in-one Front end visual editor for WordPress: Comes with conversion-boosting elements, landing pages, mobile-only web design, animations & actions, and layers.
- Easy to operate.
- No Coding Needed
- Lifetime, Unlimited Free Updates
- Forum for asking questions and finding answers
- Use on Unlimited Websites You own
Thrive Architect Pricing
You can get Thrive Architect after subscribing to the Thrive Suite. It costs $90 per quarter or $228 per year.
Pros & Cons of Thrive Architect
What I Like
- All-in-one visual front-end editor for WordPress
- An Independent WordPress visual editor plugin. So, it works with all WordPress themes seamlessly.
- Drag-n-drop elements
- Customization options
- Thrive University Courses (Learn how to use Thrive Architect for building high converting web pages and funnels)
- Regular Updates (ThriveThemes team fix bugs often and release new features, tools, and integrations)
- Active Forum (Ask any question from billing to refund from ThriveThemes’s Forum)
- Use Thrive Architect on Unlimited websites you own under regular license and unlimited client websites under Agency License.
What I Don’t Like
- Sometimes, Thrive Architect editor doesn’t load the last saved version due to a cache issue. You have to clear cache and/or load the web page with Thrive Architect visual editor in an Incognito window (In Google Chrome Or Private Window in other web browsers).
- Too much Comfortable. It makes me so lazy! 🙂
Should You Buy Thrive Architect?
I have been using Thrive Products for over a year and Thrive, Architect, since it is released. There are dozens of alternatives for Thrive Architect currently. To name a few – Elementor Pro, Divi Visual Editor, Visual Composer, Cornerstone by The X Theme, Fusion Builder by Avada.
However, as far as I have heard, hundreds of users have moved to Thrive Architect, not only Thrive Architect WordPress plugin is cheap, but also its simplicity, powerfulness, and comfortability. In simple words – I am addicted to Thrive Architect.
If you want a powerful yet simple, easy-to-use WordPress visual editor plugin, I recommend purchasing Thrive Architect.
If you want to grow your blog fast, I strongly recommend subscribing to a ThriveThemes Membership. You won’t regret it. I recommend.
They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
So, you have nothing to worry about. Check out what you can do with Thrive Architect over here.
So, how do you review Thrive Architect as a blogger and a business owner? What’s your favorite feature of Thrive Architect?
Thrive Architect $67
Landing page templates
Thrive Architect helps you build high-converting landing pages in WordPress without having to put a single line of code. Its elements and features make WordPress a powerful platform to build high-efficient and converting funnels without having to use a third-party tool like Clickfunnels.
- Includes all features
- Unlimited free updates
- Access to premium content
- Bugs with certain themes and plugins time to time