In our previous article on free social media widgets for websites, you found dozens of HTML widgets to embed feeds and testimonials and add share & follow buttons. But, in this post, you will find a list of the best social media widgets for Blogger.
As bloggers, webmasters, SEO enthusiasts, or social network fanatics, we cannot forget social media. Social media plays a significant role, sometimes as a traffic provider and other times in changing the search engine ranking position.
Any website or blog, even authority blogs like Mashable and Techcrunch, could not increase its online presence without using social media correctly. In the first few months, TechCrunch did not use social media. So Pete Cashmore, the founder of Mashable, made his blog the most popular blog beyond Techcrunch.
One famous secret of a successful website is the proper use of social media to increase brand awareness, traffic, and sales.
There are a lot of social networks. I think more than 30. But a few still survive on the Internet, and very few dominate the Internet (why not people too).
The competition among each social network is very high, so each one releases new features regularly to preserve the existing users and increase its popularity.
Social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Vkontakte (VK), Delicious, and Reddit are essential to drive traffic and improve social proof. Some websites and blogs, like photologs receive more massive traffic through social media than search engines (organic traffic).
One of the best ways to improve the presence on social media is by adding social widgets on blogs.
We can find many official social sharing widgets. These sharing widgets are trendy. However, the question is generally the difficulty of adding all social sharing widgets to one page.
How would the entire page look if you added 350+ social media sharing widgets to your website? Intuitive or messy? Does it help in decreasing the website bounce rate?
So we have to use third-party websites to get all social network share buttons. Some social sharing plugins provide all social network widgets such as buttons, share buttons, pin buttons, etc.
These social media sharing widgets have different themes, share button sizes, styles, and widget positions.
So you can choose which social media sharing widget applies to your site and change the appearance you want (Like hiding sharing widgets in Contact Us, About pages… etc.)
Below are the best social share plugins and top social sharing widget providers, which you can use to get social sharing buttons for free.
Many social sharing platforms ask for signing up to get a unique social media sharing widget for your site. Don’t think that it’s not necessary because you can track social shares and much more!
Social media share widgets provide analysis reports for shares, likes, and the number of followers you have gained based on user shares on each social network.
Each post’s number of social shares tells a story of your site’s quality and how sharable the content is. So, without wasting your valuable time, let’s see the top social media sharing widget providers and their features.
Related: Blogger SEO Tips for Beginners
NB: There are hundreds or thousands of social sharing widgets for bloggers and web admins. Also, hundreds of thousands of social share buttons have different styles, colors, sizes, patterns, etc. However, I intend to provide you best social sharing widgets or the best social network widgets for bloggers, which give you an in-depth analysis. Below are a few social sharing widgets designed for the best conversation rates, so you don’t need to worry about social shares.
Best Social Media Widgets for Blogger
In our recent guide on best widgets for Blogger, we shared several essential widgets, including social feeds, social share buttons, follow buttons, and social media contest widgets for Blogger. Here are the top social sharing widgets for Blogger.
Elfsight’s Social Share Buttons widgets allow you to create your own social sharing gadget for Blogger by using its customizing options.
- 40+ Icons – Never miss a social network to add to your widget.
- Layouts – Choose whether you want an inline widget or a floating widget (that moves together with the user’s scroll).
- Customization – Change color schemes (native colors or custom colors), style of the widget, gutter width, add custom texts, and more.
- Mobile-friendliness – Your widget will look great on both desktop and mobile platforms.
Create HTML social media share buttons widget for Blogger
Use the Blogger share buttons widget builder below. Choose a template, select social networks, customize the widget, and get the embed code.
Or create your free account on the official website, search “Share Buttons” app from the widgets catalog, customize it, copy the embed code, and place it on your site.
Elfsight’s Social Feed widget lets you embed social feeds from 10+ social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, on your website.
- Aggregate all feeds (text, video, image, etc.) into one place – No need to create separate social feed widgets for each network.
- 5 layouts – Customize the general view of the social feed gallery widget. Available options are Grid, Masonry, List, Slider, or Carousel.
- Five styles – Elfsight provides five different card styles for the social gallery widget.
- Customization – Change the appearance by editing the color scheme, fonts, and more. Plus, you can use the custom CSS feature to enhance the look and feel of your Blogger social media feed widget.
- Popup view, embed on unlimited websites, widgets management, and more.
Use the free social feed widget builder to add social feeds to Blogger.
Powr is an online website widget provider with over 60+ widgets and tools such as the PayPal Donate button, email subscription form, and Contact Us form to decorate and power your website. One of the most popular ones is the “Social Feed.”
Here are some features:
- Add Multiple Feeds
- Social Sharing
- Content Moderation
- Mobile responsive design
- Flexible layouts
- Customization options
- Powerful integrations
Here is an example social feed widget made with Powr.
You can add multiple social feeds plus your blog feed to the widget.
Also, customization of the social feed widget is so much easier. It lets you preview how it will look on mobile and make changes later. It can be installed easily from your Blogger dashboard using an HTML widget.
Click here to get Powr social feed widget for Blogger.
- Share and follow buttons – Whether you were looking to add social sharing or follow buttons, AddToAny provides all options, including image share buttons.
- Google Analytics integrations – Like it’s essential to use a link tracker when running marketing campaigns to track ROI, and so does a website traffic-tracking tool to monitor performance across different channels. The integration with Google Analytics allows you to seamlessly track the life cycle of a lead generated from a social share widget.
- Share Event Handling & Modifying – Track AddToAny with analytics software like Segment, Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Piwik, Webtrends, and more with event logging and modifying messages, and sharing URLs to optimize your social share widget.
- Sharing buttons for emails – Let subscribers share your newsletters by embedding AddToAny social sharing buttons on email campaigns.
- Browser tools, plugins for content management systems, and more features.
Click here to explore AddToAny.
After the AddToAny social share plugin, ShareThis is the most popular social media widget provider. ShareThis plugin can be installed on any website platform like WordPress, Drupal, Blogger, Joomla, TypePad, and Tumblr.
Also, you can install the ShareThis application on your IOS & Android mobile phones and share anything anytime. Like AddToAny, ShareThis also provides an analytics report for your social sharing and following plugins. With one click, people can use the ShareThis sharing plugin to share their blog posts to multiple social networks. It’s a pretty cool feature, as we want more shares!
Click Here to get social media share widgets for Blogger from ShareThis
Another social media sharing widget comes with the motto “Sharing is Caring.” Its counters, tooltips, and button styles make the sharing widget more pleasant. Adding the Shareaholic sharing widget bottom of the post content can increase the shares.
You can download the Sharing is Caring plugin for WordPress and get the sharing-is-caring widget for a blogger from this link.
- Recommend: How to Make Money with Your BlogSpot Blog (At Least $1,000/mo)
Sharrre is a JQuery plugin that allows you to create your sharing widgets. You can design custom sharing buttons and add them to your blog or website. See some attractive examples of sharing buttons from this link. If you need to add customized sharing buttons that load quickly, Sharrre is a good choice.
Other Social Sharing Widget Resources
Here are a few social sharing widget providers and social media sharing buttons.
- Sexy Bookmarks
- Getsocial.io – Trackable Social Share buttons
Social sharing buttons are essential on many occasions. You must use a third-party plugin or widget to include almost all social sharing buttons on a web page. In that case, you should choose the best and most trusted social sharing widgets.
They shouldn’t increase the page loading time, confuse the layouts, and make the theme design ugly. So these are the top social network sharing button providers.
These websites have different, unique features and tools to increase social shares. You can easily add the desired sharing button on your website or blog because most of the above services support all platforms, including BlogSpot, WordPress, Tumblr, Weebly, and Wix.
I want your questions, suggestions, and views about these best social media sharing widgets.
What social sharing plugin do you use? Did you not find your social sharing plugin here? So comment about it using the commenting form below. I will add it to the above list as soon as I receive your comment.