CommonNinja is a popular ‘No-code’ website widgets builder with 100+ widgets in its library. Its widgets let you create functional website components to collect and display information, improve engagement, and convert visitors into leads and sales.
This Black Friday (and Cyber Monday), CommonNinja offers the most significant deal of the year — 25% OFF.
Announcement: CommonNinja Black Friday deals for 2023 are available from 20th November to 18th November 2023 for all accounts: new and existing customers.
CommonNinja Black Friday Deals 2023
CommonNinja Black Friday deals have two offers:
- 25% off on any plan with over 10 widgets.
- Up to 40% off for annual subscriptions.
CommonNinja’s pricing is based on the quantity of widgets.
When you claim CommonNinja’s BlackFriday promo offer, you will save 25% subscription fees for your entire subscription until you cancel it. And you will receive another 20% OFF discount (automatically applied) when you subscribe to an annual plan – That is a total of 40% OFF.
How do you claim CommonNinja’s Black Friday discount?
Here’s how to grab the CommonNinja Black Friday and Cyber Monday exclusive discounts:
Step 01: Go to the CommonNinja website and register your account. If you already have an account, log in to your account.
Step 02: Go to the Billing Page and upgrade your account with 10 or more widgets. Use the “NOVSALES23” coupon for a 25% discount at checkout. Subscribe to a yearly plan to receive up to 40% OFF.
What is CommonNinja?
CommonNinja consists of 100+ embeddable widget builders with templates, layouts, and customization options, including custom CSS, analytics, widgets management features (projects, collaboration, widget sharing via link), and more.
Some popular widgets:
- Brackets Maker — Create advanced online brackets & tournaments with images, voting, predictions, and real-time updates. Watch the video tutorial from here.
- Before & After Slider — Make interactive before and after comparisons using images. Watch the video tutorial.
- Comparison Tables — Build comparison table widgets to highlight differences between products and services. Watch the video tutorial.
- Pricing Tables — Create a comparison table highlighting price tiers and differences. Watch the video tutorial.
- Number Counter — Showcase metrics, statistics, or countdowns in an animated, visually appealing way. Watch the video tutorial.
- CommonNinja is free to use. If you upgrade to a paid plan, your account will not be limited based on the total page views, unlike most other website widget platforms.
- CommonNinja consists of over one hundred (100+) widgets in its widget catalog —the most in any no-code widget-building platform. Plus, many more widgets in the development phase will be added to your account.
- Widget management features are more robust in CommonNinja compared to others. For example, you can create separate for each brand/website, add collaborators, and monitor performance via analytics.
- Widget customization options that cannot be found on most other platforms.
Click here to claim CommonNinja’s Black Friday sale and save money.
Why should you claim CommonNinja’s Black Friday deal?
- The BIGGEST sale of the year — Save up to 40% OFF.
- Replace subscriptions of expensive plugins and other third-party widgets with one CommonNinja account.
- Subscribe to an annual plan and receive future updates, new widgets, and support for free at a discount rate.
Conclusion on CommonNinja Black Friday Deals
This year, CommonNinja offers two of the biggest sales of 2023. One is 25% OFF on monthly subscriptions (for more than ten widgets), and another is a discount of up to 40% off on annual plans (for more than ten widgets).
Since CommonNinja’s widgets can be installed on any platform, including WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, and HTML sites, one subscription is enough to fulfill all widget creation requirements.
Need to embed Amazon reviews on your Shopify store and WordPress blog? No problem. Just use CommonNinja’s Amazon reviews widget. It is the same for adding a news ticker, count-up clock, and even a weather forecast widget — no need to use separate plugins.
In fact, you can use CommonNinja’s widgets to boost your sales on Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions with widgets like Countdown Bar, Notification Bar, Coupon Bar, and Product blobs.
Check out Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on Elfsight, UpViral, and PerkZilla for the year’s biggest discounts. Also, check this list of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals to find more exclusive offers.