How to Create A Free Blog on BlogSpot And Grow Blog Like a Pro
Even though I didn’t think Pitiya will gain the current popularity, authority and make residual income in every month when I first started my blog, I still believe and reflect every single day that, starting making my very first blog on BlogSpot platform is the most important decision I have ever taken.
Even though currently Pitiya and most of my other blogs are powered by WordPress, when I first started online marketing back in 2012, there wasn’t any helpful resource for me to starting out my blogging career, but Blogger.com.
That’ why even today, I am not ashamed of saying that BlogSpot and Google owe credit for the successes of my online businesses.
Therefore, I thought to take a few hours and compile a complete article on starting a free blog on BlogSpot blogging platform.
This is a little bit lengthier article. However, it includes techniques, tips, and tricks that you can’t neglect whatsoever, obviously, if you’re serious at this BIG thing: Succeed in Internet Marketing and Make money Blogging!
So, are you ready to start your blogging career on Blogger just Like me?
Is your answer YES?
So, why are we still waiting? Let’s start…
This guide has seven sections. Let’s start from basics. Here’re a few of these important sections.
- Basics – Why you should create a blog, what’s the difference between a blog and a website and why you should choose BlogSpot for your very first blog
- Things to do before creating a blogger blog
- How to create a free blog on BlogSpot under 5 minutes
- Useful tools for your very first BlogSpot blog
- Essential things to do after creating free BlogSpot blog
- Important things to do for your BlogSpot weblog
- Best advice to maintain your blog and increase blog traffic
What Is A Blog and Why Should You Have A Blog?
If you’re a new to blogging, you might be struggling to understand the difference between a blog and a website. Although I am not going to dive very deep into blogging and its origin, here’s a brief description of the term of the blog from Wikipedia.
A blog (a truncation of the expression weblog) is a discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web and consisting of discrete entries (“posts”) typically displayed in reverse chronological order (the most recent post appears first)
Do you know that in every second, two new blogs (yes, brand new weblogs) are created by someone anywhere in the world?
Amazingly only a few of them could survive on the Internet and accomplish success that web-owners expected. Now you may be thinking that if there are more than 5 million new blogs publicized monthly, what will happen to your free blog.
Some of your possible questions:
- How would your blog get traffic from search engines?
- How to rank for lucrative keywords in search engines to drive buyer traffic?
- How to compete with competitors?
- How to survive in blogging?
Although there are already more than 152,000,000 public blogs in the world, a very few of them actually dominate the internet and get the attention of people.
Do you think by now there’s nothing to blog about, because of the number of public blogs and the post frequency on the Internet?
Nope. Although there are millions of blogs, many of them don’t get the Google’s attention because of poor SEO practices and low-quality content.
Once you read the entire article, you will literally everything you need to do to start a Blogger blog and make money blogging.
I think that by now you know what a blog is and why you can create a blog on any niche any time.
Let’s discuss why you should have a blog and why you should choose BlogSpot instead other blogging platforms such as Tumblr and WordPress.
First, answer these questions…
- Are you a good writer? I mean, can you write for a five-grade student?
- Are you a web designer or a creative freelancer?
- Is there any particular topic you know very well (ex: cooking, gardening, software development, Android OS, dog training etc.)?
- Is there anything you’re very passionate about? (Ex: sports, campaigning, music, video games, interior design)?
- Do you have specific skills such as video recording, speaking which many people don’t have?
- Do you want to place the full-stop to the 9 to 5 job and make some lucrative monthly income online?
- Do you want a part-time job?
If your answer is the “yes” for one of above questions, so you should start a blog. Having a blog will not only polish your writing skills and sharing your knowledge with others, but also gives the ability to connect with other fellow bloggers and make money online through blogging.
Why BlogSpot? Not WordPress or Other Blogging Platforms?
There are a lot of blogging platforms online. Many are free to use. Others premium or freemium that have limits.
Sure, you can choose a hosting company and start your WordPress blog today. But, if you aren’t an expert in blogging or Internet marketing, so I recommend you to choose other blogging software such as BlogSpot. No doubt that WordPress has a lot of features and the flexibility you receive as a blogger. But, what’s the best thing about BlogSpot is that it’s free to use everything and you can start making money blogging right today. Let me explain it better.
Although there are a lot of plugins and unique features on the WordPress blogging platform (both hosted and self-hosted types), you’re not guaranteed that your blog won’t hacked.
Have you ever heard about ANY hacked BlogSpot blog?
I guess your answer is No. Because of Blogger blogs are hosted on Google servers, it’s impossible to hack your BlogSpot blogs.
If you don’t use a reliable, WordPress-optimized hosting for your WordPress blogs such as BlueHost or WPengine, you’ll not be able to blog confidently. Because you can’t believe that your blog will not be down or something worse when tomorrow morning.
Another thing is that prevent you from creating a self-hosted blog is that quality website hosting companies charge a higher price. If you are starting your blogging career from scratch, so you have to start from a hosted blogging platform.
After you learned the basics of blogging (how to write quality content, how to build a loyal audience) and other stuff such as conversation optimization etc, you can migrate from Blogger to WordPress.
But, now let’s learn how to create a free blog using BlogSpot.com from scratch.
So, by now, you’re concerned about why you must have a blog and the reasons to choose BlogSpot as your blogging software. Here are a few things you should complete before creating blogger blog.
Things to do before creating a Blogger blog
Before making a free blog on Blogger, you should know why you’re blogging, what the reasons are and what about you should blog.
I don’t want you to be like another 98% of bloggers who start a blog with a good motivation and after a few days they give up because of the lack of few characteristics.
A few reasons why amateur bloggers fail (Giving up blogging):
- Doesn’t have the consistency – If you’re one of those people who is tricked consistently for shiny money making schemes, then you will probably quite from blogging. I have found that this is the main reason why only a small group of people succeed in Internet Marketing. It’s not limited to Internet marketing, it’s a universal barrier many people face.
- Can’t make money blogging – If you want to make money blogging from day one, sorry to say that it takes some time than you think. John Chow, a multi-million internet marketer has said that he got his first one dollar to his account after eight months of blogging. So, if you want to expedite the time to take to make money blogging, you have to dedicate more time to blogging and/or gain experience by reading blogs consistently.
- Doesn’t have a Plan – To do everything you should have a plan. Without a plan, you don’t know from what point you should start and from what point you should end. If you want to survive in the blogosphere, you should start creating your own gaming plan. Others can’t take you there, can only guide to it.
- Try to do many things at one time – Do you know a secret how pro bloggers dominate the Internet, earn millions of dollars from blogging? Because they do what they do in high quality. Do you think that they can do tens of tasks at once? No, they take some time and do it in quality. If you are planning to start more than one blog online, I recommend you to stop it NOW and create only one blog. When you grow and your blog has got the success, you can create more blogs thereafter.
- Don’t know what’s happening currently in the industry – If you are using old fashioned techniques, you’ll not get the success that you’re expecting. You should be listening about the happenings in your industry. (Ex: Google’s new algorithm updates, new blogging tools, keyword research tools, new ways to grow your blog such as competitor analysis and utilizing upcoming sources to generate traffic etc.)
- Doesn’t have the motivation – This is one of the top reasons why novice bloggers give up blogging. Read your industry leaders’ successful stories and get motivated.
So now you know why many bloggers are failing from blogging. You should take above statements seriously, and especially focus only on your blog. Before you creating a free blog on BlogSpot platform, you must concern about a few things.
What does your blog cover?
Obviously, this is a very simple question. But, if you chose a wrong answer, you will be paid off by having a plethora of problems such as content producing, building a brand in the industry, having a big picture and building relationships with readers.
So, you should think more than once about the topics that will be covered in your blog. For example, here at Pitiya, you can find a good amount of articles which talk about make money online, blogging, SEO, Content marketing, Social media.
They are known as niches. Niches are categories of fields. So, Pitiya blog covers topics in Internet Marketing field.
How to find your blog’s field?
You already know what you’re going to post on your blog, right?
Then what to worry! If you’re struggling to generate blog post ideas for your blog, check out this article which talks about different ways to find content ideas.
Okay, Now you know many things about starting a blog and what reasons cause to fail from blogging. Let’s
How to Create A Free Blog on Blogspot.com
Here’s How to make your own blog on BlogSpot blogging platform.
- Sign into your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create a free account from here.
- Now open this URL in your browser: https://www.blogger.com/go/createyourblog
- Now fill necessary information such as Blog Title and Blog Address. Enter a short name for your address, so your readers will be easily able to type your blog address. In fact, your default blog address isn’t important, if you’re willing to use a custom domain name for your Blogger blog.
- Choose a Theme for your blog. You can change the BlogSpot template later.
- Click on “Create Blog” Button.
That’s alright! You created your BlogSpot blog. But, there are a lot more to do.
Essential Things to do after creating BlogSpot blog
There are a lot of things to do after creating a blogger blog. Below are a few of them. Follow them and make your website stand out from the crowd. Remember I said that more than 5 million blogs originate monthly. Follow below steps are you’re 75% fine.
Set Up Custom Domain Name
Why do you need to set up the custom domain name for your BlogSpot blog? Why should you not use the sub-domain name (yourblogname.blogspot.com)?
Have seen any web page from a .blogspot.com sub-domain blog rank in higher for any particular high competitive keyword? Sure, if you write more about BlogSpot blogging platform such as social share widget for blogger and Facebook comment box for blogger, you can rank first two pages for any keyword including BlogSpot keyword very easily. It is because there is the BlogSpot term in the root domain.
However, you can’t do it too long. Because Google prefers to rank TLD domains than sub domain names in SERPs higher. If you want to drive traffic from search engines in long term, you must set up the custom domain name for your Blogspot blog.
Another thing you must set up the TLD for your blog is that it gives an authority in your niche, build trust, increase CTR and you can easily create the brand awareness. People will address your blog and search your blog on everywhere, search engines, forums and social media. Here’s how Google identified the ProBlogTricks as a brand.
Install a Premium Template for BlogSpot blog
Recently Blogger introduced new, responsive beautiful Blogger themes. However, if you want to make your blog stand out from other blogs out there, you should install a premium theme. There are lots of differences between free themes and premium themes. You can find some of them over here.
Free BlogSpot templates are good and free of cost. However, premium Blogger templates are nice and have plenty of unique features such as custom social share buttons, fonts, different styles etc. I have shared a few premium Blogspot templates. But, to get more up-to-date, attractive Template for your Blog, you can purchase a premium Blogger template from Themeforest here.
Set Up Google Analytics for Your BlogSpot Blog
Google Analytics is a free analytics tool by Google for webmasters. It tracks how traffic are driven to your blog and what readers do within your blog.
Once you set up Google Analytics for your blog, you can check what content people are reading in real-time and also check bounce rates, page loading times, average attention times which are direct search engine ranking singles. So, you can make necessary changes to optimize your blog for search engines.
Verify your website ownership with major webmaster tools
One of best ways, probably the best way to drive traffic to your blog is utilizing search engines. Many blogs make money only through organic traffic. There are tons of opportunities to drive traffic to your blog. Therefore, search engine marketing has become very competitive.
Luckily for you, I have written a complete guide on submitting your blog to search engines. However, if you’re serious at blogging and want to make your blog SEO-friendly with recommendations suggested by search engines themselves, then I highly recommend you to follow through below search engine submission guides.
- Google Search Console: Google Search Console is for Google.com and Google’s other search engines. By submitting your website to Google Search Console, you can control over the SERP appearance of your blog. And also find what keyword drives your blog most of the traffic and what you should do in order to fine-tune your website for receiving more search engine traffic.
- Bing Webmaster Tools: Bing webmaster tools helps you control the search appearance in Bing and Yahoo search engines. Sign into Bing webmaster tools using your Microsoft account and start optimizing your website for Bing, Yahoo! and AOL search engines.
- Baidu Webmaster Tools: Chinese largest search engine is the Baidu. According to Alexa rank metrics, Baidu is one of top 10 most popular websites in the world. If you didn’t verify your website with Baidu webmaster tools and start optimizing your website according to Baidu recommendations, it will take longer, actually months or years to drive significant traffic from Baidu Chinese search engine. So follow this tutorial to start verifying your website ownership with Baidu webmaster tools.
- Yandex webmaster tools: Yandex is a Russian-based search engine. If you want to drive more Russian spoken traffic to your blog, follow this tutorial and submit your blog.
Not only verifying your website ownership with webmaster tools gives you the ability to decide how much traffic you’d receive organically, but also can increase the search traffic very dramatically.
Set up social media profiles/channels for your brand new blog
Not only social media sites help to drive traffic to your website but also help in increasing the brand awareness and increase the search traffic indirectly. Except for the Google search engine, Facebook and YouTube are the world’s two most popular social media websites. Facebook is the world’s largest social community while YouTube is the world’s second largest search engine which can drive highly engaged visitors to your website.
For Pitiya, I have set up the social channels in most every popular social media sites. Below are a few of those social channels. You can use below links to create your own business pages for your BlogSpot blog also.
You can use these social media tools to automate most of the marketing arrangements. If you use Twitter to drive traffic to your blog, don’t forget to use these Twitter tools for account management, analytics, and promotion.
Also, you may face trouble in designing beautiful graphics for your social media accounts. Follow this guide to make attractive images for social networks.
Create special pages for your blog
Creating a blog is like starting an online business. You should add important pages on your website.
• About – Explain who you’re and what’s your story.
• Contact – Show different ways to reach you out quickly and conveniently. Add a contact form, show your email address and your social media profiles.
• Terms of service – Describe terms and conditions customers should adhere.
• Earning disclaimer – Explain how you make money through your blog. (for example, affiliations with third-party companies.)
• FAQ – Show frequently asked questions & answers.
• Help/Support – Show how to fix a problem with your services or product.
Start capturing potential readers of your blog
This is one of the most important mistakes that most bloggers do at the beginning of the blogging. Honestly, I did this mistake. What is it?
Not start collecting the email addresses of readers.
Now you know it. If you don’t collect email addresses of your readers, you will put huge money on the table. Why?
Email list owns you. But, social followers aren’t owing to you. Another thing is that Email marketing has the highest ROI (return on investment), which is 4000%.
What that tells you. Averagely from one subscriber, you can earn $40. To learn more about collecting email addresses of blog readers, read this article: Power of email marketing – why you must have an Email list
I use GetResponse email marketing service for Pitiya blog and most of my other business. It is a good email service which has a flexible pricing model and obviously has top-notch features such as responsive emails, drag-and-drop email builder, unlimited emails, action-based emails etc. I recommend you to sign up for GetResponse’s 30 Day free trial first. (No Credit Card required.) So, you can get accustomed for its dashboard and tools.
Start Writing High-Quality Content
Now you have a well-set-up BlogSpot blog with the basic foundation. If your blog doesn’t have any content, people won’t come to your site, right?
You can post any type of content on your blog. However, if you’re willing to drive significant targeted traffic from search engines such as Google, then you will have to adapt to a good content marketing plan. It involves:
- Generating Blog Post idea(s).
- Analyzing competition in search engine result pages (SERPs).
- Finding like-hood of ranking your blog on top 10 results or #1 page of SERPs.
- Keyword Research.
- Structuring content plan.
- Collect information for the blog post.
- Write blog post.
- Publish and promote the blog post.
If you followed this routine, then you’d surely be able to see the incremental growth of your overall blog traffic day by day. Yes, there might have fluctuations. However, all in all, you’re going on the right track.
Luckily for you, I have already published a complete guide to writing a blog post that will drive targeted traffic. I strongly recommend you to check it out. It covers all above topic, plus explains how to rank for low competition keywords step by step. In fact, using long tail keywords for your blog post is the best way to go as your BlogSpot blog is fairly new.
Useful Tools for Your BlogSpot Blog
Here are a few useful tools for your BlogSpot blog. Use them wisely to increase your blog traffic and take your blog to the next level.
SEOmofo – Google SERP Snippet Optimization Tool
You can use this SEO tool to optimize title and description of your blog and blog pages for search engine visitors. As far as CTR or Click Through Rate concerned, SEOmofo’s Google SERP optimization is a very handy tool for Blogger bloggers.
Pingler – Ping your Blog post to various websites and search engines
It will take some time to crawl a new blog by Googlebot. But you can expedite it by pinging your latest posts to search engines. Pinler allows you to ping latest content to hundreds of search engines at one time.
HootSuite – Manage social media profiles
This is very popular service to manage your social media accounts. Create an account and add your accounts to HootSuite. Then you can bulk share or schedule social shares on different social networks.
SEMrush Keyword difficulty tool – Find Low competitive keywords
The SEMrush keyword difficulty tool shows you how much easy to rank on top of SERPs for keywords. See below screenshot.
SEMrush – A Complete Search Engine Marketing Tool
SEMrush is one of my top SEO tools that I use on daily basis. You can analyze competitors keywords, check backlinks, compare websites with each other, track daily organic ranking positions for each keyword, audit your website to find errors and do much more.
In fact, SEMrush is a complete search engine marketing tool for both bloggers and search engine marketers. I am using it since 2013 and I am very happy with it.
I was able to negotiate with SEMrush to get an exclusive discount for Pitiya readers. You can create an SEMrush Free Trial GURU account for 14 days. It normally costs you $199.95. But, you can have an SEMrush GURU account for free!
Grammarly – Online Writing Aid tool
Every man isn’t perfect. Even you’re a very good writer, there are chances that your articles would have grammar errors, punctuation errors, high wordiness and syntax errors.
It checks articles and suggests grammar corrections instantly. And, Grammarly also has a tool which checks plagiarism. So, if you’re looking for a good plagiarism checker for your blog, the I suggest you use Grammarly.
Google Analytics Extension – Analyze your blog stats without going to Google Analytics
Use this Google Chrome extension in your browser to examine traffic of any web page very easily.
Baidu Ping – Ping Content to Baidu Search Engine
If you didn’t ping your recent blog posts to Baidu search index, it will take some time to Baiduspider to crawl your website content. So every time you update your blog, make sure you use Baidu Ping SEO tool to expedite the content crawling rate.
Fetch as Googlebot – Get Google Indexed Your Blog Articles Faster
Google may not crawl your blog posts right after you hit the “Publish” button. But, you shouldn’t sit and wait until Googlebot arrive at your blog and index content. You should follow these steps to get Google indexed your web pages fast. (Generally, Google index my posts within 5 minutes)
By indexing articles quicker by Google gives you more advantages for you.
- Immediate rank on Google SERPs. Don’t have to wait weeks or even months.
- Take advantage of special events. For example, if you wrote an article on valentine day, you don’t really want Google to rank your site in March. Do you?
- Prevent getting punished over stolen content. Competitors or other people may copy and publish them on other blogs. If their web pages got indexed faster by Google than yours, you are in trouble.
Important Things to Do For Your BlogSpot Blog
Now you have a good BlogSpot blog with quality content. But there are some important things to do for your Google blog. Here are few of them.
Backup your BlogSpot blog (Not Template)
Although your blog is on Google servers, it’s not guaranteed that your blog will never break down and lose all your posts. So, the best thing to do on weekly basis is backing up your BlogSpot blog. Go to Settings >> Other >> Exports >> Download blog to back up the blog.
Monitor website traffic and user activities in daily basis
Who knows when your blog hit by Google panda, penguin or other Google update? So, you have to monitor your blog traffic via Google Analytics. Do this as a daily routine. This will not only show you how much traffic your website receives but also motivate you to increase the blog traffic.
Monitor SERP performance
Use above-mentioned webmaster tools to find the SERP positions of blog posts and the traffic driving keywords. This will help you determine keyword positions and increase the CTR from changing the title tag. SEMrush also provides a few great tools such as Keyword Position tracking to monitor SERP positions.
Nofollow comment backlinks
Spammers add links in their comments. So, you have to block the passing of link juice to those web pages. The best way to do it is by adding the Nofollow tag to links in the comments section.
Delete All Spam comments
Spam comments add irrelevant keywords. They also decrease the keyword density of primary and secondary keywords. So, the best thing to do is deleting those all spam comments. You can also restrict anonymous comments in Blogger.
Advises to Maintain Your Blog and Increase Traffic
By now, you have a very good BlogSpot blog which has the potential to get quality traffic and make money for you. So, now you might want to maintain your blog well and increase blog traffic. Here’re some ethical blogging tips to take your BlogSpot blog to the next level.
Use social media to promote your blog/posts
Social media has become more powerful than any past day. It can drive viral traffic to your blog instantly if your copy is stunning and informative. From your Facebook page to your Pinterest business page, use social media profiles wisely to build the brand awareness and increase the number of loyal readers. If you have a budget, make use of Facebook post promotions to increase the traffic and email subscribers.
Social media not only gives you instant traffic but also boost your organic traffic indirectly. Use an online graphic making app such as Stencil to design attractive pictures for your social media posts.
Focus on building your email list rather than increasing followers on social profiles
I have explained why you should start building an email list. At the end of the day, what counts isn’t how much traffic your blog receives per month, but how much you make per month.
Email marketing is a perfect way to build new relationships with your readers and convert them into loyal subscribers and customers.
Even your blog is about dog training, start building your list from the day that you start a free blog on BlogSpot.
Now I suppose that you have created your list and want to add new subscribers into it. Here’re a few list building tips to increase the number of subscribers.
- Give a bribe to exchange the email address: Giving a bonus gift or service such as a PDF book, eBook, video course or coupon code is one of the best ways to boost the number of subscribers. You should experiment new things to increase the leads. Because people have the mind-blindness. So, you may use header widgets, menu bars, and footer widgets to increase the conversion rate.
- Use attractive signup forms: The very first thing before getting people signing up to your newsletter is getting their attention. You can split test each element of your blog, sign up forms & landing pages and A/B test each one to find the best performing one for your blog.
- Use exit pop up box: Exit popups are very effective at retaining the visitor on the web page and get their email address.
A few months back, I started building my email list. It is still growing. Every time I post a tutorial or guide on Pitiya, I don’t forget to share it with Pitiya email list subscribers. So, I can send people to any page I want without spending a dime on advertising.
Use visual content on your blog
If you’re only posting texts on your articles, no one will read it thoroughly. You need something that gets the attention of people in the first few seconds. Use an attractive and relevant image on the top of the blog post (Above the fold). Whenever a person lands on your blog post page, he or she looks at the visual content, not the texts.
There are various visual content types you can use within your blog post. That Not only gets people to read posts but also increases the time per visit and add some new look to your post.
I use GetStencil App to design attractive blog post feature images instantly. I suggest you check it out. It is very easy to design a beautiful graphic in or less 10 minutes.
Videos: You can easily create a YouTube channel for your blog and add some relevant videos to your blog posts. Then embed them on your blog posts. It doesn’t matter if you embed others YouTube videos on your blog posts. It helps boost the average time per visit ratio of your blog posts.
Infographics and Gifographics: These visual content has become very effective at getting more social shares and quality backlinks very quickly. Neil Patel from QuickSprout uses infographic very effectively. You can create your own Infographic on Visual.ly for free or hire someone on freelancer.com or Elance.com to get it done.
You can also embed others infographics in your blog posts. You just need to use specific social networks such as Pinterest and Google+ to find relevant infographics relevant to your topics.
SlideShare Presentations: I have used Slideshare presentations on Pitiya. It’s very effective because it retains readers more time on the page. Another thing is that Slideshare presentations rank on Google. So, I get extra relevant traffic back to my blog posts, plus a few more relevant backlinks to deeper pages. If you didn’t use Slideshare to drive traffic to your blog or promote your business, I recommend you to use it.
Like other methods listed in above to increase the blog traffic, content repurposing is another very effective way to increase the blog traffic. When your blog has older content, you can repurpose them.
Convert blog post into PDF format. You can do this very easily using PrintFriendly. Then use a subscribe locker or social locker widget on your BlogSpot blog. People need to like/share or subscribe to your newsletter in order to download the PDF version of the blog post. It will drive constant social traffic to your blog post.
Even you can use existing blog posts as an exchange for email list building. I have used that technique in past and got great results.
Now you can upload the PDF version of the blog post into various content syndication websites such as SlideShare, Scribd etc. These websites have good page ranks. So, the links within the blog posts get the link juice. The downside of this content syndication is that there is no anyway to add the Nofollow tags in affiliate links in PDFs yet.
When you have Slideshare presentation, you can record it using a screen capture software such as Camtasia. After recording and making necessary enhancements, you can upload it to YouTube, Vimeo and other video sharing websites.
Create Different Types of Blog posts
To drive traffic to your BlogSpot blog, you have to test different post types. Because every post doesn’t perform well due to the post type. Meanwhile, you write evergreen content, write about trending topics in your industry. You can use Google trends to find out trending and conversational topics in your niche are.
There are a lot of post types you can use on your blog to get users’ attention. Read this post on QuickSprout to find different blog post types what to use for your brand new Blogger blog.
Creating a free blog on BlogSpot is not a hard work. But, the hard work is maintaining your blog cleanly and gets rid of Google penalties. In this ultimate guide, Create a FREE Blog on BlogSpot.com, I explained about what’s a blog, why you should have a blog and why you should choose BlogSpot at first for your very first free blog.
Then I showed you how to create a free blog on BlogSpot.com blogging platform and other important settings for your BlogSpot blog you should implement just before and after creating your very first online weblog. To works done easier, I cut off each section and walked you through from the basics of blogging to how to grow your BlogSpot blog effectively.
You may hear that some people say that you can’t increase the traffic, make money blogging if you blog on BlogSpot blogging platform. It is totally wrong. In fact, I moved to WordPress just after making a residual income flow through blogging when this blog is hosted on Google servers.
Creating a free blog on Blogger is just the first step. As you see, you can easily build a free blog under 5 minutes.
In fact, real challenges come after making your BlogSpot blog.
That’s why I wrote another whopping guide on SEO on BlogSpot blogs. It covers literally everything you’d want to know to optimize Blogger blog for search engines and increase organic traffic.
I hope you’d like this guide on How to create a free blog using Blogspot.com. Please, could you do me a favor by sharing this tutorial with your blog readers and friends in social networks? I appreciate your help! 🙂
So, what are your future plans to improve your blog? Share your views in the comments section below.